Cold War Kids Tickets
The fans of American Indie Rock Music can all now rejoice because the recent phenomenon to have hit the United States in the form of Indie Rock Band Cold War Kids is on the move and performing at live events in different parts of the country. Their upcoming tour is generating a lot of positive buzz and according to the majority of trade analysts in all likelihood is going to be a huge success. The talented group has reached the peak of success in a very short span of time. Because of the immense popularity the group enjoys amongst the youth of today the tickets to all their events are likely to be sold out completely weeks in advance.
Cold War Kids Venues
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave BJCC Concert Hall
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave Grand Sierra Theatre
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave Louisville Palace
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave Pearl Concert Theater At Palms Casino Resort
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave Penns Landing Festival Pier
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave Sprint Pavilion
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave Starlight Theatre
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave The Criterion - Oklahoma City
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center
Cold War Kids Cities
Cold War Kids Schedule 2017-18
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, Louisville Palace tickets for 08/02 07:30 PM at Louisville Palace, Louisville, KY
- Wed Aug 02 2017
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, Starlight Theatre tickets for 08/05 07:00 PM at Starlight Theatre, Kansas City, MO
- Sat Aug 05 2017
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center tickets for 08/11 07:00 PM at Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center, Seattle, WA
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, Pearl Concert Theater At Palms Casino Resort tickets for 08/18 07:00 PM at Pearl Concert Theater At Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Aug 18 2017
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, Grand Sierra Theatre tickets for 08/19 07:30 PM at Grand Sierra Theatre, Reno, NV
- Sat Aug 19 2017
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre tickets for 08/24 07:30 PM at Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre, San Diego, CA
- Thu Aug 24 2017
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, Penns Landing Festival Pier tickets for 09/15 07:00 PM at Penns Landing Festival Pier, Philadelphia, PA
- Fri Sep 15 2017
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, Sprint Pavilion tickets for 09/19 07:00 PM at Sprint Pavilion, Charlottesville, VA
- Tue Sep 19 2017
- Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave, BJCC Concert Hall tickets for 09/26 08:00 PM at BJCC Concert Hall, Birmingham, AL
- Tue Sep 26 2017
The group which comprises Matt Aveiro, Matt Maust, Jonnie Bo Russell and Nathan Willett was founded in 2004 in Fullerton California . And fellow band member Jonnie Russell's apartment above a restaurant named Mulberry St Ristorante became the launching pad for the Cold War Kids. This simple flat was used by the group as their meeting ground where they would hang out in their free time, write new songs and music and hold rehearsals all the time. With creative juices in abundant supply they started to create new music on a regular basis. The group members then decided to move to Whittier in California. They recorded their first demos here and released them in the form of an EP as opposed to a full album titled Mulberry St, which ironically was the name of the Italian restaurant above which they used to practice their music in Jonnie Russell’s apartment. From their early days the band managed to create a cult following for them relying heavily on touring, word-of-mouth and airplay on independent radio stations. Most of the critics labeled their music as alternative and indie rock primarily for this reason and also for their specific artistic aesthetic. The group so far has released three albums and nine EPs. Before signing up with Downtown Records, and releasing their first album Robbers & Cowards the band released Mulberry Street, With Our Wallets Full, Up in Rags, We Used to Vacation as EP between 2005 and 2006. They followed their first album with some more EPs by releasing Live from SoHo, Benefit at the District, Live from the Paradiso, Live at Fingerprints, Behave Yourself and two more albums Loyalty to Loyalty and Mine Is Yours in 2008 and 2011 respectively. Some of their hit singles include but are not limited to just Hair Down, We Used To Vacation, Hang Me Up to Dry, Hospital Beds, Hang Me Up to Dry, Something is Not Right With Me, I've Seen Enough, Audience and Louder Than Eve. The upcoming gigs featuring Cold War Kids will have all of these songs along with many others from the band’s huge body of work. When compared with the majority of musical acts today Cold War Kids do not like to spend much of their time inside a studio even when creating new music. The band has famously said on more than one occasion that they would write most of their songs in their own private studio as they like to spend time on the lyrics of the songs and take no more than two weeks recording those songs in an actual recording studio. In their music references to issues of political and philosophical importance are found in abundance and the band relies heavily on narrative storytelling to drive a point home. Since their very early days the band has given special emphasis to touring to reach out to their fans living in different parts of the world. They were on tour nonstop around the world between 2006 and 2008. This in fact has become a very distinguishing feature of the charm of Cold War Kids, because they are not a band you would want to listen and enjoy for their music whilst sitting comfortably in your living room. You have to experience their music at a live event. Because the excitement, the energy, the feeling cannot be recreated inside a home when you are not surrounded by other like minded fans. The group has established themselves firmly into the hearts of their followers through brilliant music and spectacular liver performances. And the chance to see them at one such live event is close by as the band is now coming to your city. Get your Cold War Tickets today and prepare yourself for a memorable evening of live music.
Cold War Kids Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Cold War Kids Tickets start from $100. The minimum get in price is $21 for Cold War Kids Tickets at the Starlight Theatre, Kansas City. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Louisville||2-Aug-17||$147||$55|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Kansas City||5-Aug-17||$150||$21|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Seattle||11-Aug-17||$619||$61|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Las Vegas||18-Aug-17||$117||$52|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Reno||19-Aug-17||$126||$61|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||San Diego||24-Aug-17||$240||$49|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Philadelphia||15-Sep-17||$100||$40|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Charlottesville||19-Sep-17||$180||$67|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Birmingham||26-Sep-17||$106||$46|
|Young The Giant, Cold War Kids & Joywave||Oklahoma City||28-Sep-17||$125||$52|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How do I pay for cold war kids tickets?
A:Once your order is finalized, your credit card will be charged for Cold War Kids Tickets.
Q:Do you offer cheap tickets cold war kids?
A:Yes, you can buy Cold War Kids Tickets from us and that too at really cheap prices. Log on to our website for details and book your tickets now.