Cody Jinks Tickets
Born in Haltom City, Texas, Cody Jinks is an American country and thrash metal singer, signed on to Cody Jinks Music. Jinks got involved in music at an early age after learning a few country riffs on the guitar from his father. However, his interest soon shifted towards an entirely different genre: heavy metal. He formed a heavy metal band. He was the lead singer of this band from Fort Worth called Unchecked Aggression. The band was initially called Silas. Along with other band mates, Jinks has been performing a unique mix of metal and country music for years now. If you want to check out what this young artist is all about, you ought to get your hands on these Cody Jinks tickets.
Cody Jinks Venues
- Cody Jinks & Ward Davis Jefferson Theatre - TX
- Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan & Ward Davis Memorial Auditorium - TX
- Crawfish Music Festival: Jamey Johnson & Cody Jinks - Saturday Pass Mississippi Coast Coliseum
- Cody Jinks Peoria Riverfront - Festival Lawn
- Cody Jinks The Observatory - North Park
- Cody Jinks The Plant
- Cody Jinks The Signal - TN
Cody Jinks Cities
- Cody Jinks Beaumont TX
- Cody Jinks Biloxi MS
- Cody Jinks Chattanooga TN
- Cody Jinks Dothan AL
- Cody Jinks Peoria IL
- Cody Jinks San Diego CA
- Cody Jinks Wichita Falls TX
Cody Jinks Tickets
- Fri Mar 23 2018Fri Mar 23 2018
- Buy Cody Jinks & Ward Davis, Jefferson Theatre - TX Tickets for 03/23 07:00 PM Cody Jinks & Ward Davis, Jefferson Theatre - TX tickets for 03/23 07:00 PM at Jefferson Theatre TX, Beaumont, TX
- Fri Mar 23 2018
- Sat Mar 24 2018Sat Mar 24 2018
- Buy Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan & Ward Davis, Memorial Auditorium - TX Tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan & Ward Davis, Memorial Auditorium - TX tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM at Memorial Auditorium TX, Wichita Falls, TX
- Sat Mar 24 2018
- Thu Apr 05 2018Thu Apr 05 2018
- Buy Cody Jinks, The Plant Tickets for 04/05 08:00 PM Cody Jinks, The Plant tickets for 04/05 08:00 PM at The Plant, Dothan, AL
- Thu Apr 05 2018
- Fri Apr 06 2018Fri Apr 06 2018
- Buy Cody Jinks, The Signal - TN Tickets for 04/06 08:30 PM Cody Jinks, The Signal - TN tickets for 04/06 08:30 PM at The Signal TN, Chattanooga, TN
- Fri Apr 06 2018
- Sat Apr 07 2018Sat Apr 07 2018
- Buy Cody Jinks, The Signal - TN Tickets for 04/07 08:30 PM Cody Jinks, The Signal - TN tickets for 04/07 08:30 PM at The Signal TN, Chattanooga, TN
- Sat Apr 07 2018
- Sat Apr 21 2018Sat Apr 21 2018
- Buy Crawfish Music Festival: Jamey Johnson & Cody Jinks - Saturday Pass, Mississippi Coast Coliseum Tickets for 04/21 01:00 PM Crawfish Music Festival: Jamey Johnson & Cody Jinks - Saturday Pass, Mississippi Coast Coliseum tickets for 04/21 01:00 PM at Mississippi Coast Coliseum, Biloxi, MS
- Sat Apr 21 2018
- Thu Apr 26 2018Thu Apr 26 2018
- Buy Cody Jinks, The Observatory - North Park Tickets for 04/26 08:00 PM Cody Jinks, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 04/26 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park, San Diego, CA
- Thu Apr 26 2018
Cody Jinks will be performing at multiple venues throughout the country starting 25th August and going all the way till 20th October. Don’t miss out!
About Cody Jinks
Initially Cody Jinks started out as part of a group called Unchecked Aggression. Other band members for this group included the likes of Gary Burkham on bass, Ben Heffley on guitar and Anthony Walker on drums. Gary Burkham left the band in 2000 and was replaced by Chris Lewis. The group released an album called The Massacre Begins in 2002 but soon after this, they fell apart. Following this, Jinks took a year long hiatus from music and in 2005, he began playing country music – the music he had actually grown up with.
Backed by The Tone Deaf Hippies, Jinks began making music in the country genre. His album, titled 30, was released in 2012 and was followed by an EP, Blacksheep in 2013.
Adobe Sessions - 2015
Before long, Cody Jinks began working on an album that was later called, Adobe Sessions. The name of the album was chosen because of the small adobe room where it was recorded – the Sonic Ranch in Tornillo, Texas. The album was released in January 2015, and turned out to be a success. It charted on the Billboard’s regional Heatseekers charts – reaching No. 8 on the Heatseekers Mountain and No. 2 on the Heatseekers South Central. To promote this album, Jinks embarked on a tour, as an opener for Sturgill Simpson in 2015.
I’m Not the Devil – 2016
Jinks released his next album on 12th August, 2016. This album was titled I’m Not the Devil and was recorded in Tornillo, Texas at the Sonic Ranch. The album contains the cover of Merle Haggard’s “the Way I Am”. Cody Jinks wrote the title track of this album with his friend Ward Davis. The song was written rather quickly and recorded and the album was retitled according to it. The album was released in 2016 and became a bigger hit than the previous works by the artist. It debuted at No. 4 on the Top Country Albums chart and sold more than 11,300 copies within the first week of its release. To promote this album, Jinks went on a co-headlining tour with Whitey Morgan and the 78’s that spanned through August, September and October. To date, the album has managed to sell a staggering 54,500 copies in the US.
Wish You Were Here – 2017
The latest piece of work by Cody Jinks is a cover of Pink Floyd’s famous song, “Wish You Were Here”. He released this cover in the January of 2017.
Transforming from Metal to Country
Blending two vastly different genres of music to create a new and unique sound is no easy task. But Cody Jinks managed to achieve that. With six years of experience as the frontman of a metal band, Jinks is truly an unlikely country star, who managed to turn heads with his album, I’m Not the Devil, as it peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard Country Chart. While the album had some traditional country ballads, it also saw Jinks venture into unusual territory for a country singer. Vampires, apocalyptic imagery ad devils were all part of the look that his album partly developed. This unique mix of country themes with the stylistic elements of metal music is truly a feat for the artist. Fans of Whitey Morgan, Chris Stapleton and Jamey Johnson would enjoy this sound quite a lot. If you happen to be among them, you have got to check out what this artist is all about. Get these Cody Jinks tickets now and get ready for some beautiful yet raw country tunes, with a slight undertone of thrash metal.
Cody Jinks Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Cody Jinks's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Beaumont at the Jefferson Theatre - TX on 23-Mar-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Peoria at the Peoria Riverfront - Festival Lawn on 21-Jul-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Cody Jinks & Ward Davis||Jefferson Theatre - TX||Beaumont, TX||Fri Mar 23 201803/23 07:00 PM|
|Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan & Ward Davis||Memorial Auditorium - TX||Wichita Falls, TX||Sat Mar 24 201803/24 08:00 PM|
|Cody Jinks||The Plant||Dothan, AL||Thu Apr 05 201804/05 08:00 PM|
|Cody Jinks||The Signal - TN||Chattanooga, TN||Fri Apr 06 201804/06 08:30 PM|
|Cody Jinks||The Signal - TN||Chattanooga, TN||Sat Apr 07 201804/07 08:30 PM|
|Crawfish Music Festival: Jamey Johnson & Cody Jinks - Saturday Pass||Mississippi Coast Coliseum||Biloxi, MS||Sat Apr 21 201804/21 01:00 PM|
|Cody Jinks||The Observatory - North Park||San Diego, CA||Thu Apr 26 201804/26 08:00 PM|
|Tailgate N' Tallboys: Cody Jinks||Peoria Riverfront - Festival Lawn||Peoria, IL||Sat Jul 21 201807/21 06:00 PM|
Cody Jinks Tickets Prices
The average price for Cody Jinks Tickets start from $61. The minimum get in price is $20 for Cody Jinks Tickets at the Jefferson Theatre - TX, Beaumont. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Cody Jinks & Ward Davis||Beaumont||23-Mar-18||$130||$20|
|Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan & Ward Davis||Wichita Falls||24-Mar-18||$139||$59|
|Crawfish Music Festival: Jamey Johnson & Cody Jinks - Saturday Pass||Biloxi||21-Apr-18||$98||$31|
|Cody Jinks||San Diego||26-Apr-18||$176||$74|
|Tailgate N' Tallboys: Cody Jinks||Peoria||21-Jul-18||$131||$38|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.