Citizen Cope Tickets
Clarence Greenwood, popularly known as Citizen Cope, is a musician that is famous for his artistic style of music and beautiful masterpieces. His music revolves around the genres of folk and alternative rock, and he weaves his way to stunning music using everyday topics and turning them into brilliant compositions. This immensely gifted American musician has fans in all parts of the world. Now we provide you a chance to go see him perform live at one of his upcoming concerts. Your tickets are your gateway to this incredible performance, so secure them fast before they run out!
Citizen Cope Cities
- Citizen Cope Asheville NC
- Citizen Cope Atlanta GA
- Citizen Cope Austin TX
- Citizen Cope Boise ID
- Citizen Cope Boston MA
- Citizen Cope Charlotte NC
- Citizen Cope Chicago IL
- Citizen Cope Dallas TX
- Citizen Cope Denver CO
- Citizen Cope Detroit MI
- Citizen Cope Eugene OR
- Citizen Cope Greenville NC
- Citizen Cope Houston TX
- Citizen Cope Kansas City MO
- Citizen Cope Las Vegas NV
- Citizen Cope Los Angeles CA
- Citizen Cope Missoula MT
- Citizen Cope Nashville TN
- Citizen Cope New Haven CT
- Citizen Cope New Orleans LA
- Citizen Cope New York NY
- Citizen Cope Oklahoma City OK
- Citizen Cope Philadelphia PA
- Citizen Cope Portland OR
- Citizen Cope Portland ME
- Citizen Cope Raleigh NC
- Citizen Cope Salt Lake City UT
- Citizen Cope San Diego CA
- Citizen Cope San Francisco CA
- Citizen Cope Seattle WA
- Citizen Cope Spokane WA
- Citizen Cope St. Louis MO
- Citizen Cope Washington DC
Citizen Cope Tickets
- Citizen Cope, Franklin Music Hall tickets for 03/01 08:30 PM at Franklin Music Hall,Philadelphia, PA
- Fri Mar 01 2019
- Citizen Cope, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 03/02 08:00 PM at Beacon Theatre NY,New York, NY
- Sat Mar 02 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 03/05 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte,Charlotte, NC
- Tue Mar 05 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Orange Peel tickets for 03/06 09:00 PM at The Orange Peel,Asheville, NC
- Wed Mar 06 2019
- Citizen Cope, State Theatre Greenville tickets for 03/08 08:00 PM at State Theatre Greenville,Greenville, NC
- Fri Mar 08 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh tickets for 03/09 08:00 PM at The Lincoln Theatre Raleigh,Raleigh, NC
- Sat Mar 09 2019
- Citizen Cope, Buckhead Theatre tickets for 03/10 08:00 PM at Buckhead Theatre,Atlanta, GA
- Sun Mar 10 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Truman - Kansas City tickets for 03/13 08:00 PM at The Truman Kansas City,Kansas City, MO
- Wed Mar 13 2019
- Citizen Cope, Paramount Theatre - Denver tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Denver,Denver, CO
- Fri Mar 15 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Depot - Salt Lake City tickets for 03/16 09:00 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City,Salt Lake City, UT
- Sat Mar 16 2019
- Citizen Cope, Knitting Factory Concert House - Boise tickets for 03/18 08:00 PM at Knitting Factory Concert House Boise,Boise, ID
- Mon Mar 18 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Wilma Theatre - MT tickets for 03/19 08:00 PM at The Wilma Theatre MT,Missoula, MT
- Tue Mar 19 2019
- Citizen Cope, Knitting Factory Spokane tickets for 03/20 08:00 PM at Knitting Factory Spokane,Spokane, WA
- Wed Mar 20 2019
- Citizen Cope, McDonald Theatre tickets for 03/22 08:00 PM at McDonald Theatre,Eugene, OR
- Fri Mar 22 2019
- Citizen Cope, McMenamins Crystal Ballroom tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM at McMenamins Crystal Ballroom,Portland, OR
- Mon Mar 25 2019
- Citizen Cope, August Hall tickets for 03/27 07:00 PM at August Hall,San Francisco, CA
- Wed Mar 27 2019
- Citizen Cope, Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas tickets for 03/29 07:30 PM at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas,Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Mar 29 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park,San Diego, CA
- Sat Mar 30 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Bomb Factory tickets for 04/04 08:00 PM at The Bomb Factory,Dallas, TX
- Thu Apr 04 2019
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 04/05 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston,Houston, TX
- Fri Apr 05 2019
- Citizen Cope, Diamond Ballroom tickets for 04/06 08:00 PM at Diamond Ballroom,Oklahoma City, OK
- Sat Apr 06 2019
- Citizen Cope, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 04/07 08:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater,Austin, TX
- Sun Apr 07 2019
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - New Orleans tickets for 04/09 08:00 PM at House Of Blues New Orleans,New Orleans, LA
- Tue Apr 09 2019
- Citizen Cope, Cannery Ballroom tickets for 04/11 08:00 PM at Cannery Ballroom,Nashville, TN
- Thu Apr 11 2019
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 04/12 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Chicago,Chicago, IL
- Fri Apr 12 2019
- Citizen Cope, The Fillmore - Detroit tickets for 04/13 07:00 PM at The Fillmore Detroit,Detroit, MI
- Sat Apr 13 2019
- Citizen Cope, Lincoln Theatre - DC tickets for 04/17 06:30 PM at Lincoln Theatre DC,Washington, DC
- Wed Apr 17 2019
- Citizen Cope, College Street Music Hall tickets for 04/18 08:00 PM at College Street Music Hall,New Haven, CT
- Thu Apr 18 2019
- Citizen Cope, State Theatre - ME tickets for 04/19 08:00 PM at State Theatre ME,Portland, ME
- Fri Apr 19 2019
Following his work with Santana, Citizen Cope went to work on his second album, which was released in the year 2004. The record was released with recording companies called Arista Records and RCA Records, instead of Greenwood's earlier label, because he was not entirely satisfied with the way his previous recording company had handled his debut album. His second album was titled The Clarence Greenwood Recordings and it went on to become a huge success with the masses as well as the critics, selling over 300,000 copies, and having more than 700,000 songs from the album downloaded. After the success of his sophomore album, Greenwood went on various tours, forming a heavy schedule from the years 2004 up til 2010. He performed at numerous venues, theaters and festivals, giving amazing performances, attracting fans from all parts of the country, and promoting his music. In April of the year 2005, one of his songs appeared in a Pontiac commercial. The single was titled Son's Gonna Rise, and it was issued as a second single from his album.
Following the success of his second album, Greenwood began to record his third album, which was named Every Waking Moment. This album contained beautiful introspective music, which was a marked difference from his previous two records. The album did great with the audiences, selling highly and making his fan base ever stronger. In the year 2008, RCA Records and Greenwood parted ways. In the same year, the 2008 Acura TSX commercial featured Citizen Cope's single, Let the Drummer Kick. 2008 was a year filled with activity for the artist, and in early June, he made an announcement to do a special one-off show on the 2nd of July at the London Luminaire in Kilburn. Not only that, but he also appeared on Dido's album, which was titled Safe Trip Home. He collaborated with her on a song named Burning Love. In addition to this, Greenwood performed more than one hundred and twenty concerts in the year 2008, selling over 100,000 tickets in North America alone, including colleges and festivals. His immensely successful American tour came to an end in December of the year 2008. On the 8th of February, Citizen Cope released his fourth album, The Rainwater LP through his own private recording company called RainWater Recordings. This also became highly popular with his fans.
Citizen Cope continues to produce great music and going on several tours, performing at different venues. Now you too can watch his live at his latest tour, so what are you waiting for? Grab your Citizen Cope Tickets from us right here, and get set for an incredible night!
Hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, we have the musical stylings of Clarence Greenwood, who is better known by his stage name Citizen Cope. Recently having headlined at Towson’s Recher Theater, Citizen Cope embodies modern folk music but with an alternatively fresh edge. Having a very stripped down, simplistic music has made him very popular in an age of electronic complication tainting the music industry right now, where he seems like one man out to bare his soul where as others are lost in the "rock star" image. He is literally just a man and his guitar, doing what he seems to love so dearly.
The sheer emotive quality Clarence has to his whiskey-smoker’s voice has made him a favorite amongst alternative mellow music lovers everywhere, who flock to his shows at bars and low key venues to hear him play. We have the best deals for Citizen Cope Tickets around right now, which will give you a chance to see the man being lauded as a blues legend already by many critics including The Rolling Stone magazine, which called him "a modern day bluesman who paints a plaintive portrait of the human condition."
Known for being an intensely moving and power lyricist, he manages to touch his audiences and his fans who claim that it’s almost like he knows their pain or whatever haunts and hurts them. The fact is, this is a simple man, perhaps a little world weary, who has seen his share of the world. He is like you and he is like me, which is probably the single most endearing factor of this amazing performer. His songs touch topics that range from everyday issues to grief and tragedy. Some of his best known songs are Let the Drummer Kick that, "Bullet and a Target, Sideways and a favorite for most, Penitentiary, which deals with the topic of culture being trapped by fear and war. His performances are known to be good enough to induce euphoria like high in the audience, enchanting them and moving them.
Citizen Cope released his first album in 2000 called Citizen Cope and promoted it by opening for Nelly Furtado and later performed at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, in 2002. The Washington Post did an article on him calling him "the most soulful export of the city since Marvin Gaye", which in itself is a huge compliment and testimony to the man’s immense talent. The year of 2004 saw Citizen Cope’s second album hit the shelves, titled The Clarence Greenwood Recordings, which has sold more the three hundred, thousand copies to date. Since then, he has taken a very heavy touring schedule, constantly doing shows and performing at venues all across the country. This has really helped establish him not only as a fabulous musician, but also a powerful and compelling performer on stage, winning him much appreciation and increasing his already large and appreciative fan base with every show. He sold more than a hundred thousand tickets in 2008 alone, and this does not include smaller performances, college venues and festivals.
Mid touring, Citizen Cope released another album in 2006 called Every Waking Moment, which was of course, anyone would know, would have been a difficult endeavor. His songs, "Son’s Gonna Rise" and "Let The Drum Kick", have been featured in a Ponitac commercial and an Acura TSX commercial respectively. He can also be heard on Dido’s 2008 album, Safe Trip Home, on the track "Burnin Love". Probably most exciting of all, however, was the solo performance and guest appearance of Cope at Eric Clapton’s "Crossraods" Guitar Festival on June 26th 2010. In all this excitement, he also managed to release The Rainwater LP, also in 2010.
It is safe to say that this humble artist, who just seems to want to sing and perform without all the strings attached, has now firmly arrived on the scene and is as formidable a presence in the music industry as any other artist who has been around for a lot longer. He is consistent, dedicated and a genuinely good musician, singer and even guitar player, having done a special acoustic tour already as well. Do not miss your chance to see Citizen Cope live this year, for it is an experience worth having for anyone that enjoys good music. We can provide you the access you need to be part of the euphoria and the high of one of his amazing performances with our exclusive Citizen Cope Tickets deals.
Citizen Cope Tour 2017
The music star, Citizen Cope, is on his way to you. He has been a part of the annual touring calendar for over a decade now and is not showing any signs of stopping anytime soon. Citizen Cope tour 2017 will give his fans a chance to see him perform live once again. The tour will start on April 5, 2017 at the Ramshead OnStage in Annapolis. From there it will make its way to places like Charlotte, Memphis, Troy, Fairfield, Houston, San Antonio, Tulsa, Austin, Dallas and Atlanta among others. The trek is expected to end on May 14, 2017 at the Key West Theater.
Citizen Cope Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Citizen Cope's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Philadelphia at the Franklin Music Hall on 1-Mar-19, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Boston at the Orpheum Theatre - Boston on 20-Apr-19. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Citizen Cope||Franklin Music Hall||Philadelphia, PA||Fri Mar 01 201908:30 PM|
|Citizen Cope||Beacon Theatre - NY||New York, NY||Sat Mar 02 201908:00 PM|
|Citizen Cope||9:30 Club||Washington, DC||Sun Mar 03 201907:00 PM|
|Citizen Cope||The Fillmore - Charlotte||Charlotte, NC||Tue Mar 05 201908:00 PM|
|Citizen Cope||The Orange Peel||Asheville, NC||Wed Mar 06 201909:00 PM|
|Citizen Cope||State Theatre Greenville||Greenville, NC||Fri Mar 08 201908:00 PM|
|Citizen Cope||The Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh||Raleigh, NC||Sat Mar 09 201908:00 PM|
|Citizen Cope||Buckhead Theatre||Atlanta, GA||Sun Mar 10 201908:00 PM|
|Citizen Cope||The Pageant||St. Louis, MO||Tue Mar 12 201908:00 PM|
|Citizen Cope||The Truman - Kansas City||Kansas City, MO||Wed Mar 13 201908:00 PM|
Citizen Cope Tickets Prices
The average price for Citizen Cope Tickets start from $91. The minimum get in price is $41 for Citizen Cope Tickets at the The Pageant, St. Louis. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Citizen Cope||New York||2-Mar-19||$141||$60|
|Citizen Cope||St. Louis||12-Mar-19||$113||$41|
|Citizen Cope||Kansas City||13-Mar-19||$123||$43|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Do you have citizen cope tickets available on reasonable rates?
A:Yes, we are offering Citizen Cope Tickets on comparatively cheaper rates. Check them online and make the order.
Q:Do you sell Discounted Citizen Cope Tickets here on your website?
A:Yes, we do sell discounted Citizen Cope Tickets on our website. The instant discounts from our website will make your tickets cheaper.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for tickets citizen cope ny?
A:Delivery charges for Citizen Cope Tickets are included in our price published online. Check out the directions and place the order right away.
Q:What of citizen cope tickets ny if there is a change in the event schedule?
A:If there is a change in the event schedule, we'll adjust your Citizen Cope Tickets right away.
Q:I want details about citizen cope tour. From where can i get it?
A:The event details are given on our page. Check it out and place the order for Citizen Cope Tickets right away.
Q:How many citizen code tickets can i buy at one time from your website?
A:You can buy as many Citizen Cope Tickets from our website as you want as we put no limitation in this regard.
Q:I want to know the citizen cope concert dates. Can you please give me some information regarding it?
A:The Tennessee based alternative rock singer, Citizen Cope hasn't released new music in recent times but he is embarking on a tour which is scheduled to start on April 5th. He plans to deliver his first performance at the Rams Head on Stage. Citizen Cope will then visit cities including Dallas, Atlanta and Florida. He is expected to end his tour in May. This is your chance to watch him perform live so buy your Citizen Cope Tickets now.