Citizen Cope Tickets
Clarence Greenwood, popularly known as Citizen Cope, is a musician that is famous for his artistic style of music and beautiful masterpieces. His music revolves around the genres of folk and alternative rock, and he weaves his way to stunning music using everyday topics and turning them into brilliant compositions. This immensely gifted American musician has fans in all parts of the world. Now we provide you a chance to go see him perform live at one of his upcoming concerts. Your tickets are your gateway to this incredible performance, so secure them fast before they run out!
Citizen Cope Venues
- Citizen Cope ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Citizen Cope Allen Event Center
- Citizen Cope Artpark Mainstage
- Citizen Cope Ascend Amphitheater
- Citizen Cope Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (formerly Bank of America Pavilion)
- Citizen Cope Borgata Festival Park
- Citizen Cope Boulevard Pool–Mophie Stage at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Citizen Cope Cabooze
- Citizen Cope Comerica Theatre
- Citizen Cope Concord Pavilion (formerly Sleep Train Pavilion)
- Citizen Cope Cuthbert Amphitheater
- Citizen Cope Family Circle Magazine Stadium At Family Circle Tennis Centre
- Citizen Cope FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island (formerly Charter One Pavilion)
- Citizen Cope Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- Citizen Cope Klipsch Amphitheatre At Bayfront Park
- Citizen Cope Lifestyles Communities Pavilion
- Citizen Cope Mohegan Sun Arena - CT
- Citizen Cope Paramount Theatre - Huntington
- Citizen Cope Pier 97
- Citizen Cope PNC Bank Arts Center
- Citizen Cope Red Hat Amphitheater (Formerly Raleigh Amphitheater and Festival Site)
- Citizen Cope Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Citizen Cope Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Citizen Cope Santa Barbara Bowl
- Citizen Cope Santa Fe Downs
- Citizen Cope Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Citizen Cope St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- Citizen Cope Stage AE
- Citizen Cope The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Citizen Cope The Rose Music Center at The Heights
- Citizen Cope Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory Charlotte (formerly Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheatre)
- Citizen Cope Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center
Citizen Cope Cities
- Citizen Cope Allen TX
- Citizen Cope Atlantic City NJ
- Citizen Cope Austin TX
- Citizen Cope Bethlehem PA
- Citizen Cope Boston MA
- Citizen Cope Charleston SC
- Citizen Cope Charlotte NC
- Citizen Cope Chicago IL
- Citizen Cope Columbus OH
- Citizen Cope Concord CA
- Citizen Cope Dayton OH
- Citizen Cope Eugene OR
- Citizen Cope Holmdel NJ
- Citizen Cope Huntington NY
- Citizen Cope Las Vegas NV
- Citizen Cope Lewiston NY
- Citizen Cope Miami FL
- Citizen Cope Minneapolis MN
- Citizen Cope Morrison CO
- Citizen Cope Nashville TN
- Citizen Cope New York NY
- Citizen Cope Phoenix AZ
- Citizen Cope Pittsburgh PA
- Citizen Cope Raleigh NC
- Citizen Cope Saint Augustine FL
- Citizen Cope Santa Barbara CA
- Citizen Cope Santa Fe NM
- Citizen Cope Saratoga Springs NY
- Citizen Cope Seattle WA
- Citizen Cope Spring TX
- Citizen Cope Sterling Heights MI
- Citizen Cope Uncasville CT
Latest Citizen Cope Events
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Klipsch Amphitheatre At Bayfront Park tickets for 07/30 07:00 PM at Klipsch Amphitheatre At Bayfront Park, Miami, FL
- Thu Jul 30 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, St. Augustine Amphitheatre tickets for 08/02 06:00 PM at St. Augustine Amphitheatre, Saint Augustine, FL
- Sun Aug 02 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Family Circle Magazine Stadium At Family Circle Tennis Centre tickets for 08/05 07:00 PM at Family Circle Magazine Stadium At Family Circle Tennis Centre, Charleston, SC
- Wed Aug 05 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Ascend Amphitheater tickets for 08/07 07:00 PM at Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
- Fri Aug 07 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory Charlotte (formerly Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheatre) tickets for 08/10 07:00 PM at Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory Charlotte (formerly Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheatre), Charlotte, NC
- Mon Aug 10 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Red Hat Amphitheater (Formerly Raleigh Amphitheater and Festival Site) tickets for 08/12 06:30 PM at Red Hat Amphitheater (Formerly Raleigh Amphitheater and Festival Site), Raleigh, NC
- Wed Aug 12 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Stage AE tickets for 08/16 06:00 PM at Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sun Aug 16 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Pier 97 tickets for 08/18 06:00 PM at Pier 97, New York, NY
- Tue Aug 18 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Mohegan Sun Arena - CT tickets for 08/22 07:00 PM at Mohegan Sun Arena CT, Uncasville, CT
- Sat Aug 22 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (formerly Bank of America Pavilion) tickets for 08/23 07:00 PM at Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (formerly Bank of America Pavilion), Boston, MA
- Sun Aug 23 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, PNC Bank Arts Center tickets for 08/29 07:00 PM at PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ
- Sat Aug 29 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Sands Bethlehem Event Center tickets for 08/30 07:00 PM at Sands Bethlehem Event Center, Bethlehem, PA
- Sun Aug 30 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Saratoga Performing Arts Center tickets for 09/01 07:00 PM at Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Tue Sep 01 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Artpark Mainstage tickets for 09/02 07:00 PM at Artpark Mainstage, Lewiston, NY
- Wed Sep 02 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Paramount Theatre - Huntington tickets for 09/04 07:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Huntington, Huntington, NY
- Fri Sep 04 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Borgata Festival Park tickets for 09/05 07:00 PM at Borgata Festival Park, Atlantic City, NJ
- Sat Sep 05 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Lifestyles Communities Pavilion tickets for 09/07 06:00 PM at Lifestyles Communities Pavilion, Columbus, OH
- Mon Sep 07 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, The Rose Music Center at The Heights tickets for 09/08 07:00 PM at The Rose Music Center at The Heights, Dayton, OH
- Tue Sep 08 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Freedom Hill Amphitheatre tickets for 09/10 07:00 PM at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre, Sterling Heights, MI
- Thu Sep 10 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island (formerly Charter One Pavilion) tickets for 09/12 07:00 PM at FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island (formerly Charter One Pavilion), Chicago, IL
- Sat Sep 12 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Cabooze tickets for 09/13 06:00 PM at Cabooze, Minneapolis, MN
- Sun Sep 13 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 09/16 07:00 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Wed Sep 16 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Santa Fe Downs tickets for 09/17 06:30 PM at Santa Fe Downs, Santa Fe, NM
- Thu Sep 17 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Concord Pavilion (formerly Sleep Train Pavilion) tickets for 09/20 07:00 PM at Concord Pavilion (formerly Sleep Train Pavilion), Concord, CA
- Sun Sep 20 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center tickets for 09/26 07:00 PM at Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center, Seattle, WA
- Sat Sep 26 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Cuthbert Amphitheater tickets for 09/27 06:30 PM at Cuthbert Amphitheater, Eugene, OR
- Sun Sep 27 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Santa Barbara Bowl tickets for 09/30 06:00 PM at Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
- Wed Sep 30 2015
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope, Boulevard Pool–Mophie Stage at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas tickets for 10/03 08:00 PM at Boulevard Pool–Mophie Stage at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Oct 03 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, Comerica Theatre tickets for 10/05 07:00 PM at Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
- Mon Oct 05 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 10/07 07:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Wed Oct 07 2015
- Counting Crows, Citizen Cope & Hollis Brown, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion tickets for 10/08 07:00 PM at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Spring, TX
- Thu Oct 08 2015
Citizen Cope began his professional career in the year 2000, when he was offered a deal with a recording label named DreamWorks Records. He went to work on his debut album right away and released it in September of the year 2002. The record was also named Citizen Cope. Greenwood went on tour with Nelly Furtado soon after the release of his debut album, in order to promote his music and gain exposure. He made appearances at several venues in the year 2002, including festivals such as the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California. He was featured in the Washington Post in the same year, in which he was called "the city's most soulful export since Marvin Gaye." In October of the same year, Greenwood produced and wrote one of the songs for Carlos Santana's album, Shaman. The track was named Sideways, and it went on to become a big hit with the audience.
Following his work with Santana, Citizen Cope went to work on his second album, which was released in the year 2004. The record was released with recording companies called Arista Records and RCA Records, instead of Greenwood's earlier label, because he was not entirely satisfied with the way his previous recording company had handled his debut album. His second album was titled The Clarence Greenwood Recordings and it went on to become a huge success with the masses as well as the critics, selling over 300,000 copies, and having more than 700,000 songs from the album downloaded. After the success of his sophomore album, Greenwood went on various tours, forming a heavy schedule from the years 2004 up til 2010. He performed at numerous venues, theaters and festivals, giving amazing performances, attracting fans from all parts of the country, and promoting his music. In April of the year 2005, one of his songs appeared in a Pontiac commercial. The single was titled Son's Gonna Rise, and it was issued as a second single from his album.
Following the success of his second album, Greenwood began to record his third album, which was named Every Waking Moment. This album contained beautiful introspective music, which was a marked difference from his previous two records. The album did great with the audiences, selling highly and making his fan base ever stronger. In the year 2008, RCA Records and Greenwood parted ways. In the same year, the 2008 Acura TSX commercial featured Citizen Cope's single, Let the Drummer Kick. 2008 was a year filled with activity for the artist, and in early June, he made an announcement to do a special one-off show on the 2nd of July at the London Luminaire in Kilburn. Not only that, but he also appeared on Dido's album, which was titled Safe Trip Home. He collaborated with her on a song named Burning Love. In addition to this, Greenwood performed more than one hundred and twenty concerts in the year 2008, selling over 100,000 tickets in North America alone, including colleges and festivals. His immensely successful American tour came to an end in December of the year 2008. On the 8th of February, Citizen Cope released his fourth album, The Rainwater LP through his own private recording company called RainWater Recordings. This also became highly popular with his fans.
Citizen Cope continues to produce great music and going on several tours, performing at different venues. Now you too can watch his live at his latest tour, so what are you waiting for? Grab your Citizen Cope Tickets from us right here, and get set for an incredible night!
Hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, we have the musical stylings of Clarence Greenwood, who is better known by his stage name Citizen Cope. Recently having headlined at Towson’s Recher Theater, Citizen Cope embodies modern folk music but with an alternatively fresh edge. Having a very stripped down, simplistic music has made him very popular in an age of electronic complication tainting the music industry right now, where he seems like one man out to bare his soul where as others are lost in the "rock star" image. He is literally just a man and his guitar, doing what he seems to love so dearly.
The sheer emotive quality Clarence has to his whiskey-smoker’s voice has made him a favorite amongst alternative mellow music lovers everywhere, who flock to his shows at bars and low key venues to hear him play. We have the best deals for Citizen Cope Tickets around right now, which will give you a chance to see the man being lauded as a blues legend already by many critics including The Rolling Stone magazine, which called him "a modern day bluesman who paints a plaintive portrait of the human condition."
Known for being an intensely moving and power lyricist, he manages to touch his audiences and his fans who claim that it’s almost like he knows their pain or whatever haunts and hurts them. The fact is, this is a simple man, perhaps a little world weary, who has seen his share of the world. He is like you and he is like me, which is probably the single most endearing factor of this amazing performer. His songs touch topics that range from everyday issues to grief and tragedy. Some of his best known songs are Let the Drummer Kick that, "Bullet and a Target, Sideways and a favorite for most, Penitentiary, which deals with the topic of culture being trapped by fear and war. His performances are known to be good enough to induce euphoria like high in the audience, enchanting them and moving them.
Citizen Cope released his first album in 2000 called Citizen Cope and promoted it by opening for Nelly Furtado and later performed at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, in 2002. The Washington Post did an article on him calling him "the most soulful export of the city since Marvin Gaye", which in itself is a huge compliment and testimony to the man’s immense talent. The year of 2004 saw Citizen Cope’s second album hit the shelves, titled The Clarence Greenwood Recordings, which has sold more the three hundred, thousand copies to date. Since then, he has taken a very heavy touring schedule, constantly doing shows and performing at venues all across the country. This has really helped establish him not only as a fabulous musician, but also a powerful and compelling performer on stage, winning him much appreciation and increasing his already large and appreciative fan base with every show. He sold more than a hundred thousand tickets in 2008 alone, and this does not include smaller performances, college venues and festivals.
Mid touring, Citizen Cope released another album in 2006 called Every Waking Moment, which was of course, anyone would know, would have been a difficult endeavor. His songs, "Son’s Gonna Rise" and "Let The Drum Kick", have been featured in a Ponitac commercial and an Acura TSX commercial respectively. He can also be heard on Dido’s 2008 album, Safe Trip Home, on the track "Burnin Love". Probably most exciting of all, however, was the solo performance and guest appearance of Cope at Eric Clapton’s "Crossraods" Guitar Festival on June 26th 2010. In all this excitement, he also managed to release The Rainwater LP, also in 2010.
It is safe to say that this humble artist, who just seems to want to sing and perform without all the strings attached, has now firmly arrived on the scene and is as formidable a presence in the music industry as any other artist who has been around for a lot longer. He is consistent, dedicated and a genuinely good musician, singer and even guitar player, having done a special acoustic tour already as well. Do not miss your chance to see Citizen Cope live this year, for it is an experience worth having for anyone that enjoys good music. We can provide you the access you need to be part of the euphoria and the high of one of his amazing performances with our exclusive Citizen Cope Tickets deals.
Q:Do you have citizen cope tickets available on reasonable rates?
A:Yes, we are offering Citizen Cope Tickets on comparatively cheaper rates. Check them online and make the order.
Q:Do you sell Discounted Citizen Cope Tickets here on your website?
A:Yes, we do sell discounted Citizen Cope Tickets on our website. The instant discounts from our website will make your tickets cheaper.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for tickets citizen cope ny?
A:Delivery charges for Citizen Cope Tickets are included in our price published online. Check out the directions and place the order right away.
Q:What of citizen cope tickets ny if there is a change in the event schedule?
A:If there is a change in the event schedule, we'll adjust your Citizen Cope Tickets right away.
Q:I want details about citizen cope tour. From where can i get it?
A:The event details are given on our page. Check it out and place the order for Citizen Cope Tickets right away.
Q:How many citizen code tickets can i buy at one time from your website?
A:You can buy as many Citizen Cope Tickets from our website as you want as we put no limitation in this regard.