Citizen Cope Tickets
Clarence Greenwood, popularly known as Citizen Cope, is a musician that is famous for his artistic style of music and beautiful masterpieces. His music revolves around the genres of folk and alternative rock, and he weaves his way to stunning music using everyday topics and turning them into brilliant compositions. This immensely gifted American musician has fans in all parts of the world. Now we provide you a chance to go see him perform live at one of his upcoming concerts. Your tickets are your gateway to this incredible performance, so secure them fast before they run out!
Citizen Cope Venues
- Citizen Cope 9:30 Club
- Citizen Cope Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado
- Citizen Cope Fox Performing Arts Center
- Citizen Cope Headliners Music Hall - KY
- Citizen Cope House Of Blues - Boston
- Citizen Cope House Of Blues - Chicago
- Citizen Cope House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Citizen Cope House Of Blues - Dallas
- Citizen Cope House Of Blues - Houston
- Citizen Cope House Of Blues - Orlando
- Citizen Cope House Of Blues - Sunset Strip
- Citizen Cope Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Citizen Cope Iron City - Birmingham
- Citizen Cope Jannus Live
- Citizen Cope Knitting Factory Concert House (formerly Big Easy Concert House)
- Citizen Cope Knitting Factory Spokane (formerly Big Easy Spokane)
- Citizen Cope Marathon Music Works
- Citizen Cope Marquee Theatre - AZ
- Citizen Cope Music Farm
- Citizen Cope Rams Head Live
- Citizen Cope Revolution Live
- Citizen Cope Roseland Theater
- Citizen Cope Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Citizen Cope Stubbs BBQ - Outdoor Stage
- Citizen Cope Terminal 5
- Citizen Cope The Catalyst
- Citizen Cope The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Citizen Cope The Fillmore - Charlotte
- Citizen Cope The Fillmore - San Francisco
- Citizen Cope The Showbox (Formerly Showbox at the Market)
- Citizen Cope The Tabernacle - GA
- Citizen Cope Theatre Of The Living Arts
- Citizen Cope Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
Citizen Cope Cities
- Citizen Cope Atlanta GA
- Citizen Cope Austin TX
- Citizen Cope Baltimore MD
- Citizen Cope Birmingham AL
- Citizen Cope Boise ID
- Citizen Cope Boston MA
- Citizen Cope Charleston SC
- Citizen Cope Charlotte NC
- Citizen Cope Chicago IL
- Citizen Cope Cleveland OH
- Citizen Cope Dallas TX
- Citizen Cope Denver CO
- Citizen Cope Fort Lauderdale FL
- Citizen Cope Houston TX
- Citizen Cope Louisville KY
- Citizen Cope Nashville TN
- Citizen Cope New York NY
- Citizen Cope Orlando FL
- Citizen Cope Philadelphia PA
- Citizen Cope Portland OR
- Citizen Cope Riverside CA
- Citizen Cope Royal Oak MI
- Citizen Cope Saint Petersburg FL
- Citizen Cope Salt Lake City UT
- Citizen Cope San Antonio TX
- Citizen Cope San Diego CA
- Citizen Cope San Francisco CA
- Citizen Cope Santa Cruz CA
- Citizen Cope Seattle WA
- Citizen Cope Spokane WA
- Citizen Cope Tempe AZ
- Citizen Cope Washington DC
- Citizen Cope West Hollywood CA
Latest Citizen Cope Events
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 09/17 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Wed Sep 17 2014
- Citizen Cope, Royal Oak Music Theatre tickets for 09/18 08:00 PM at Royal Oak Music Theatre, Royal Oak, MI
- Thu Sep 18 2014
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 09/19 07:30 PM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fri Sep 19 2014
- Citizen Cope, Headliners Music Hall - KY tickets for 09/20 09:00 PM at Headliners Music Hall KY, Louisville, KY
- Sat Sep 20 2014
- Citizen Cope, Iron City - Birmingham tickets for 09/22 08:00 PM at Iron City Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Mon Sep 22 2014
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Dallas tickets for 09/25 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Thu Sep 25 2014
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 09/26 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Fri Sep 26 2014
- Citizen Cope, Stubbs BBQ - Outdoor Stage tickets for 09/27 08:00 PM at Stubbs BBQ Outdoor Stage, Austin, TX
- Sat Sep 27 2014
- Citizen Cope, Tobin Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 09/28 03:35 PM at Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, San Antonio, TX
- Sun Sep 28 2014
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 10/02 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Thu Oct 02 2014
- Citizen Cope, Revolution tickets for 10/03 08:00 PM at Revolution, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Fri Oct 03 2014
- Citizen Cope, Jannus Live tickets for 10/04 09:00 PM at Jannus Live, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Sat Oct 04 2014
- Citizen Cope, Marathon Music Works tickets for 10/07 09:00 PM at Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN
- Tue Oct 07 2014
- Citizen Cope, The Tabernacle - GA tickets for 10/09 09:00 PM at The Tabernacle GA, Atlanta, GA
- Thu Oct 09 2014
- Citizen Cope, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 10/10 09:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Fri Oct 10 2014
- Citizen Cope, Rams Head Live tickets for 10/11 09:00 PM at Rams Head Live, Baltimore, MD
- Sat Oct 11 2014
- Citizen Cope, Theatre Of The Living Arts tickets for 10/14 08:00 PM at Theatre Of The Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- Tue Oct 14 2014
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 10/15 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Wed Oct 15 2014
- Citizen Cope, Marquee Theatre - AZ tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM at Marquee Theatre AZ, Tempe, AZ
- Wed Oct 29 2014
- Citizen Cope, House Of Blues - Sunset Strip tickets for 10/30 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Sunset Strip, West Hollywood, CA
- Thu Oct 30 2014
- Citizen Cope, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay tickets for 10/31 07:30 PM at Humphreys Concerts By The Bay, San Diego, CA
- Fri Oct 31 2014
- Citizen Cope, Fox Performing Arts Center tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM at Fox Performing Arts Center, Riverside, CA
- Sat Nov 01 2014
- Citizen Cope, The Catalyst tickets for 11/03 09:00 PM at The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA
- Mon Nov 03 2014
- Citizen Cope, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 11/04 08:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Tue Nov 04 2014
- Citizen Cope, The Showbox (Formerly Showbox at the Market) tickets for 11/07 09:00 PM at The Showbox (Formerly Showbox at the Market), Seattle, WA
- Fri Nov 07 2014
- Citizen Cope, Roseland Theater tickets for 11/09 08:00 PM at Roseland Theater, Portland, OR
- Sun Nov 09 2014
- Citizen Cope, The Big Easy Concert House tickets for 11/11 08:30 PM at The Big Easy Concert House, Spokane, WA
- Tue Nov 11 2014
- Citizen Cope, The Big Easy Concert House tickets for 11/12 08:30 PM at The Big Easy Concert House, Boise, ID
- Wed Nov 12 2014
- Citizen Cope, The Depot - Salt Lake City tickets for 11/14 09:00 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT
- Fri Nov 14 2014
Citizen Cope began his professional career in the year 2000, when he was offered a deal with a recording label named DreamWorks Records. He went to work on his debut album right away and released it in September of the year 2002. The record was also named Citizen Cope. Greenwood went on tour with Nelly Furtado soon after the release of his debut album, in order to promote his music and gain exposure. He made appearances at several venues in the year 2002, including festivals such as the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California. He was featured in the Washington Post in the same year, in which he was called "the city's most soulful export since Marvin Gaye." In October of the same year, Greenwood produced and wrote one of the songs for Carlos Santana's album, Shaman. The track was named Sideways, and it went on to become a big hit with the audience.
Following his work with Santana, Citizen Cope went to work on his second album, which was released in the year 2004. The record was released with recording companies called Arista Records and RCA Records, instead of Greenwood's earlier label, because he was not entirely satisfied with the way his previous recording company had handled his debut album. His second album was titled The Clarence Greenwood Recordings and it went on to become a huge success with the masses as well as the critics, selling over 300,000 copies, and having more than 700,000 songs from the album downloaded. After the success of his sophomore album, Greenwood went on various tours, forming a heavy schedule from the years 2004 up til 2010. He performed at numerous venues, theaters and festivals, giving amazing performances, attracting fans from all parts of the country, and promoting his music. In April of the year 2005, one of his songs appeared in a Pontiac commercial. The single was titled Son's Gonna Rise, and it was issued as a second single from his album.
Following the success of his second album, Greenwood began to record his third album, which was named Every Waking Moment. This album contained beautiful introspective music, which was a marked difference from his previous two records. The album did great with the audiences, selling highly and making his fan base ever stronger. In the year 2008, RCA Records and Greenwood parted ways. In the same year, the 2008 Acura TSX commercial featured Citizen Cope's single, Let the Drummer Kick. 2008 was a year filled with activity for the artist, and in early June, he made an announcement to do a special one-off show on the 2nd of July at the London Luminaire in Kilburn. Not only that, but he also appeared on Dido's album, which was titled Safe Trip Home. He collaborated with her on a song named Burning Love. In addition to this, Greenwood performed more than one hundred and twenty concerts in the year 2008, selling over 100,000 tickets in North America alone, including colleges and festivals. His immensely successful American tour came to an end in December of the year 2008. On the 8th of February, Citizen Cope released his fourth album, The Rainwater LP through his own private recording company called RainWater Recordings. This also became highly popular with his fans.
Citizen Cope continues to produce great music and going on several tours, performing at different venues. Now you too can watch his live at his latest tour, so what are you waiting for? Grab your Citizen Cope Tickets from us right here, and get set for an incredible night!
Hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, we have the musical stylings of Clarence Greenwood, who is better known by his stage name Citizen Cope. Recently having headlined at Towsonís Recher Theater, Citizen Cope embodies modern folk music but with an alternatively fresh edge. Having a very stripped down, simplistic music has made him very popular in an age of electronic complication tainting the music industry right now, where he seems like one man out to bare his soul where as others are lost in the "rock star" image. He is literally just a man and his guitar, doing what he seems to love so dearly.
The sheer emotive quality Clarence has to his whiskey-smokerís voice has made him a favorite amongst alternative mellow music lovers everywhere, who flock to his shows at bars and low key venues to hear him play. We have the best deals for Citizen Cope Tickets around right now, which will give you a chance to see the man being lauded as a blues legend already by many critics including The Rolling Stone magazine, which called him "a modern day bluesman who paints a plaintive portrait of the human condition."
Known for being an intensely moving and power lyricist, he manages to touch his audiences and his fans who claim that itís almost like he knows their pain or whatever haunts and hurts them. The fact is, this is a simple man, perhaps a little world weary, who has seen his share of the world. He is like you and he is like me, which is probably the single most endearing factor of this amazing performer. His songs touch topics that range from everyday issues to grief and tragedy. Some of his best known songs are Let the Drummer Kick that, "Bullet and a Target, Sideways and a favorite for most, Penitentiary, which deals with the topic of culture being trapped by fear and war. His performances are known to be good enough to induce euphoria like high in the audience, enchanting them and moving them.
Citizen Cope released his first album in 2000 called Citizen Cope and promoted it by opening for Nelly Furtado and later performed at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, in 2002. The Washington Post did an article on him calling him "the most soulful export of the city since Marvin Gaye", which in itself is a huge compliment and testimony to the manís immense talent. The year of 2004 saw Citizen Copeís second album hit the shelves, titled The Clarence Greenwood Recordings, which has sold more the three hundred, thousand copies to date. Since then, he has taken a very heavy touring schedule, constantly doing shows and performing at venues all across the country. This has really helped establish him not only as a fabulous musician, but also a powerful and compelling performer on stage, winning him much appreciation and increasing his already large and appreciative fan base with every show. He sold more than a hundred thousand tickets in 2008 alone, and this does not include smaller performances, college venues and festivals.
Mid touring, Citizen Cope released another album in 2006 called Every Waking Moment, which was of course, anyone would know, would have been a difficult endeavor. His songs, "Sonís Gonna Rise" and "Let The Drum Kick", have been featured in a Ponitac commercial and an Acura TSX commercial respectively. He can also be heard on Didoís 2008 album, Safe Trip Home, on the track "Burnin Love". Probably most exciting of all, however, was the solo performance and guest appearance of Cope at Eric Claptonís "Crossraods" Guitar Festival on June 26th 2010. In all this excitement, he also managed to release The Rainwater LP, also in 2010.
It is safe to say that this humble artist, who just seems to want to sing and perform without all the strings attached, has now firmly arrived on the scene and is as formidable a presence in the music industry as any other artist who has been around for a lot longer. He is consistent, dedicated and a genuinely good musician, singer and even guitar player, having done a special acoustic tour already as well. Do not miss your chance to see Citizen Cope live this year, for it is an experience worth having for anyone that enjoys good music. We can provide you the access you need to be part of the euphoria and the high of one of his amazing performances with our exclusive Citizen Cope Tickets deals.
Q:Do you have citizen cope tickets available on reasonable rates?
A:Yes, we are offering Citizen Cope Tickets on comparatively cheaper rates. Check them online and make the order.
Q:Do you sell Discounted Citizen Cope Tickets here on your website?
A:Yes, we do sell discounted Citizen Cope Tickets on our website. The instant discounts from our website will make your tickets cheaper.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for tickets citizen cope ny?
A:Delivery charges for Citizen Cope Tickets are included in our price published online. Check out the directions and place the order right away.
Q:What of citizen cope tickets ny if there is a change in the event schedule?
A:If there is a change in the event schedule, we'll adjust your Citizen Cope Tickets right away.
Q:I want details about citizen cope tour. From where can i get it?
A:The event details are given on our page. Check it out and place the order for Citizen Cope Tickets right away.
Q:How many citizen code tickets can i buy at one time from your website?
A:You can buy as many Citizen Cope Tickets from our website as you want as we put no limitation in this regard.