Cirque De La Symphonie Tickets
You have seen plenty of histrionics infused performances of Cirque du Soleil, what with their copious clowns and shrieking shenanigans. Opting for a more toned down form of live entertainment, you turned towards the local symphony orchestra to tease your symphonic strings and delight your auditory senses. However, if you want the best of both worlds, masterfully executed acrobatics and superbly played classical compositions, then look no further than Cirque de la Symphonie . The company is a fresh entrant into the world of physically expressive performances and has been astounding connoisseurs and general avid audiences of classical music alike. Claim some Cirque de la Symphonie tickets to treat your senses their raw and energetic moves whilst accompanied by the overtures of the resident orchestra.
Cirque De La Symphonie Venues
- Cirque de la Symphonie Atlanta Symphony Hall
- San Francisco Symphony: Randall Craig Fleischer - Cirque de la Symphonie Davies Symphony Hall
- Amarillo Symphony: Michael Rossi - Cirque de la Symphonie Globe News Center For The Performing Arts
- San Antonio Symphony: Akiko Fujimoto - Cirque de la Symphonie HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra: Cirque de la Symphonie Neal S. Blaisdell Center - Concert Hall
- Cirque De La Symphonie Ohio Theatre - Columbus
- Cirque de la Symphonie Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix
Cirque De La Symphonie Cities
Latest Cirque De La Symphonie Events
- San Francisco Symphony: Randall Craig Fleischer - Cirque de la Symphonie, Davies Symphony Hall tickets for 12/14 08:00 PM at Davies Symphony Hall, San Francisco, CA
- Wed Dec 14 2016
- Cirque de la Symphonie, Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix tickets for 12/16 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Fri Dec 16 2016
- Cirque de la Symphonie, Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix tickets for 12/17 02:00 PM at Orpheum Theatre Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Sat Dec 17 2016
- Cirque de la Symphonie, Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix tickets for 12/17 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Sat Dec 17 2016
- Cirque de la Symphonie, Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix tickets for 12/18 02:00 PM at Orpheum Theatre Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Sun Dec 18 2016
- Cirque de la Symphonie, Atlanta Symphony Hall tickets for 12/20 08:00 PM at Atlanta Symphony Hall, Atlanta, GA
- Tue Dec 20 2016
- Amarillo Symphony: Michael Rossi - Cirque de la Symphonie, Globe News Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 01/20 07:30 PM at Globe News Center For The Performing Arts, Amarillo, TX
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra: Cirque de la Symphonie, Neal S. Blaisdell Center - Concert Hall tickets for 03/18 07:30 PM at Neal S. Blaisdell Center Concert Hall, Honolulu, HI
- Sat Mar 18 2017
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra: Cirque De La Symphonie, Ohio Theatre tickets for 04/08 08:00 PM at Ohio Theatre, Columbus, OH
- Sat Apr 08 2017
The Cirque de la Symphonie had its beginnings in 1998 when the director of Cincinnati Pops, Eric Kunzel suggested to Alexander Streltsov, the founder and technical director, to deliver an aerial acrobatic performance during one of his orchestral company's concerts. Garnering a favorable response, Streltsov continued to perform to the tunes of various orchestral organizations throughout the 2000s, when upon Kunzel's advice that Streltsov have a full-fledged company to sell his act, the later created Cirque de la Symphonie in 2006. The first performing program was crafted around the Houston Symphony Pops a following a sold-out first four performance stint, Streltsov realized that he finally had the winning ticket and continued to book shows all over, receiving overwhelming appreciation from audiences from all walks of life, especially those that had never even heard classical music, such as that of the masters, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Strauss and Bizet.
In its short life of six years, the Cirque de la Symphonie has been conducted by Michael Krajewski, who is also associated with the symphonies of Jacksonville, Houston as well as Atlanta by being their pops conductor. However, he asserts that the score for the Cirque de la Symphonie show is much more austere than the frivolous pops' repertory. Consequently, during the fledgling stages of Cirque de la Symphonie, Krajewski was apprehensive whether the audiences would be too caught up in the physicality of the performance to appreciate the live symphony orchestra. However, he got his just desserts when the company's patrons not only took in all the overarching acrobatics but had their viewing pleasure multiply manifold courtesy the classical overtures, especially since the audience members could relate to them.
Streltsov brings to the Cirque de la Symphonie extensive acrobatic experience, what with him hailing from a family of Russian circus performers. However, when it came to his own company, he chose to move beyond the mere visually appealing aspects of the performance and chose to incorporate more theatrical elements. The aerial acrobats give the impression of flying fairies as the conductor and his company of musicians effuse moving melodies. The muscular Jarek and Darek mesmerize the onlookers with their masterful hand-balancing act whilst accompanied by a musical meld of "Little Drummer Boy" and Ravel's "Bolero". Even the piece "Waltz of the Flowers" from Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker was woven into the acts that featured a plethora of hoola hoops along with rotating cubes and other props. However, the entire performance is not all somberly symphonic, as the juggler and the mime artist Vladimir Tsarkov makes for a welcome comic relief, not mention the clever antics that he pulls off with equal aplomb choreographed to Carnival Overture, Op. 92 by Dvorak.
The Cirque de la Symphonie troupe comprise of artists that range from dancers, jugglers, balancers, contortionists, strongmen as well as astonishing aerial flyers. However, it's the unique way that their individual acts are juxtaposed against the classical musical works of the great masters that enhances their sensory appeal. Even the acrobatic artists make apparent their adeptness at creating music, such as the aerialist team of Janice Martin and Alexander Streltsov that execute an impressive display of flying skills and aerial violin playing. So latch on to some Cirque de la Symphonie tickets now to wallow in a fusion of classical music and world class acrobatics.
Q:What shipping company will you use to mail my cirque de la symphony tickets?
A:Your Cirque De La Symphonie Tickets will be shipped to you via FedEx.
Q:Can I buy cirque de la symphonie tickets on the same day as the event?
A:Featuring acrobats, dancers, jugglers, strongmen, contortionists and a host of other performers, the Cirque De La Symphonie is slowly becoming one of the most renowned circus shows in the country. Yes you can buy Cirque De La Symphonie Tickets on the same day as the event. But please bear in mind that tickets are sold on first come first serve basis, so there is a high probability that tickets will be sold out by the time you place your order. In case tickets are still available, you can buy them, but it is better to place your orders beforehand.