Alternative music lovers are in for a special night as the alternative electronic band named Chvrches is preparing to perform at an upcoming concert. Fans with Chvrches tickets should look forward to non-stop entertainment.
- Chvrches Aggie Theatre
- Chvrches Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas
- Chvrches Buckhead Theatre
- Chvrches Hollywood Palladium
- Chvrches House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Chvrches House Of Blues - Orlando
- Chvrches Madison Theater - Covington
- Chvrches Showbox SoDo
- Chvrches Sokol Auditorium
- Chvrches The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
- Chvrches The Ritz Ybor
- Chvrches Vic Theatre
Latest Chvrches Events
- Chvrches & Panama, Vic Theatre tickets for 07/31 08:00 PM at Vic Theatre, Chicago, IL
- Thu Jul 31 2014
- Chvrches, Hollywood Palladium tickets for 09/19 08:00 PM at Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Sep 19 2014
- Chvrches, Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas tickets for 09/21 09:00 PM at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Sun Sep 21 2014
- Chvrches, Aggie Theatre tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM at Aggie Theatre, Fort Collins, CO
- Tue Sep 23 2014
- Chvrches, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 09/28 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Sun Sep 28 2014
- Chvrches, Madison Theater tickets for 09/29 08:00 PM at Madison Theater, Covington, KY
- Mon Sep 29 2014
- Chvrches, The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater tickets for 10/05 08:30 PM at The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach, FL
- Sun Oct 05 2014
- Chvrches, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 10/07 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Tue Oct 07 2014
The band Chvrches that is pronounced as Churches, is a Scottish ensemble that is based in the city of Glasgow. Established in the year 2011, the band comprises of three members that consists of Iain Cook who is on vocals and synthesizers, Lauren Mayberry, the lead vocalist who also occasionally uses synthesizers and lastly Martin Doherty on background vocals. Performing electronic and synthpop music the band has released an EP album in the present year named "Recover EP", three singles "Lies" that came forward in 2012, another single "The Mother We Shareí that was released in the same year and most recently "Recover" that was heard in 2013. Their song "The Mother We Share", according to British Broadcasting Corporation, is a euphoric track that has been able to set them apart with the onset of the New Year. BCC then added this band to their Sound of 2013 list, where they were placed at the fifth spot.
All of the three members of the band previously worked as musicians in popular alternative bands such as Lauren Mayberry who was the co-vocalist and keyboardist for the ensemble named "Blue Sky Archives" while Iain Cook was a member of bands; The Unwinding Hours and Aereogramme. Cook was also famous for composing music for television and film where he was able to create solid repute. The third member, Martin Doherty used to perform with The Twilight Sad, before joining Chvrches. The foundations of establishing this band were laid in the year 2011, when Lauren Mayberry was approached by record producer Cook and his dear friend and musician, Doherty to audition. After several auditioning sessions, the three decided to establish a trio ensemble and named it Chvrches. Though the name is pronounced as "Churches", the spellings of the word were altered with, so as to avoid confusion while audiences search for the band over the internet.
With the establishment, the ensemble then made their way into the music scene in May 2012 when they released their debut single "Lies". This single was able to capture considerable amount of attention and this encouraged the band to come out with their second release just after three months i.e. in September. This song gained even more popularity and the band was featured by The Guardian as "New Bands of the Day". What was so great about this second release was the fact that the three singers were able to write and record the track in just three days. BBC related the bandís sound to that of "The Knife" and "Robyn". Some of Chvrches influences include Laurie Anderson, Tubeway Army, Prince, Depeche Mode, Elliot Smith and Kate Bush. The ensemble was also heard releasing a cover of the track "I Would Die 4 U" by the legendary Prince. Apart from this they have also released a remix track that goes by the name "Gold Dayzz", originally by Ultraista. With these tracks, the band has performed throughout Manchester, Bristol, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Canada.
The bandís track "Lies" was placed on the twenty eighth spot by New Musical Expressís "Best Song List" of the year 2012. Their second track "The Mother We Share" was added to The Huffington Posts list of "Top 52 Songs" of the year 2012. The band's debut album "The Bones of What You Believe" was released in 2013. Listen to all of the album's songs in their upcoming concert by simply grabbing your set of Chvrches tickets without any further delay, so as to become a part of the audience.†
Q:Can I buy Chvrches Tickets without paying the service fee?
A:No, you will have to pay our nominal service fee in order to buy Chvrches Tickets.