Alternative music lovers are in for a special night as the alternative electronic band named Chvrches is preparing to perform at an upcoming concert. Fans with Chvrches tickets should look forward to non-stop entertainment.
- Death Cab For Cutie, Chvrches & Pure Bathing Culture Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre at the AvidXchange Music Factory
- Chvrches Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center
- Chvrches House Of Blues - Boston
- Chvrches Jacobs Pavilion
- Chvrches St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- Chvrches Volvo Cars Stadium At Family Circle Tennis Centre
Latest Chvrches Events
- Chvrches, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 06/03 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Fri Jun 03 2016
- Chvrches, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 06/04 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Sat Jun 04 2016
- Death Cab For Cutie, Chvrches & Pure Bathing Culture, Jacobs Pavilion tickets for 06/07 07:00 PM at Jacobs Pavilion, Cleveland, OH
- Tue Jun 07 2016
- Death Cab For Cutie, Chvrches & Pure Bathing Culture, Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center tickets for 06/08 07:00 PM at Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center, Canandaigua, NY
- Wed Jun 08 2016
- Death Cab For Cutie, Chvrches & Pure Bathing Culture, St. Augustine Amphitheatre tickets for 06/14 06:00 PM at St. Augustine Amphitheatre, Saint Augustine, FL
- Tue Jun 14 2016
- Death Cab For Cutie, Chvrches & Pure Bathing Culture, Volvo Cars Stadium At Family Circle Tennis Centre tickets for 06/15 07:00 PM at Volvo Cars Stadium At Family Circle Tennis Centre, Charleston, SC
- Wed Jun 15 2016
The band Chvrches that is pronounced as Churches, is a Scottish ensemble that is based in the city of Glasgow. Established in the year 2011, the band comprises of three members that consists of Iain Cook who is on vocals and synthesizers, Lauren Mayberry, the lead vocalist who also occasionally uses synthesizers and lastly Martin Doherty on background vocals. Performing electronic and synthpop music the band has released an EP album in the present year named "Recover EP", three singles "Lies" that came forward in 2012, another single "The Mother We Share’ that was released in the same year and most recently "Recover" that was heard in 2013. Their song "The Mother We Share", according to British Broadcasting Corporation, is a euphoric track that has been able to set them apart with the onset of the New Year. BCC then added this band to their Sound of 2013 list, where they were placed at the fifth spot.
All of the three members of the band previously worked as musicians in popular alternative bands such as Lauren Mayberry who was the co-vocalist and keyboardist for the ensemble named "Blue Sky Archives" while Iain Cook was a member of bands; The Unwinding Hours and Aereogramme. Cook was also famous for composing music for television and film where he was able to create solid repute. The third member, Martin Doherty used to perform with The Twilight Sad, before joining Chvrches. The foundations of establishing this band were laid in the year 2011, when Lauren Mayberry was approached by record producer Cook and his dear friend and musician, Doherty to audition. After several auditioning sessions, the three decided to establish a trio ensemble and named it Chvrches. Though the name is pronounced as "Churches", the spellings of the word were altered with, so as to avoid confusion while audiences search for the band over the internet.
With the establishment, the ensemble then made their way into the music scene in May 2012 when they released their debut single "Lies". This single was able to capture considerable amount of attention and this encouraged the band to come out with their second release just after three months i.e. in September. This song gained even more popularity and the band was featured by The Guardian as "New Bands of the Day". What was so great about this second release was the fact that the three singers were able to write and record the track in just three days. BBC related the band’s sound to that of "The Knife" and "Robyn". Some of Chvrches influences include Laurie Anderson, Tubeway Army, Prince, Depeche Mode, Elliot Smith and Kate Bush. The ensemble was also heard releasing a cover of the track "I Would Die 4 U" by the legendary Prince. Apart from this they have also released a remix track that goes by the name "Gold Dayzz", originally by Ultraista. With these tracks, the band has performed throughout Manchester, Bristol, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Canada.
The band’s track "Lies" was placed on the twenty eighth spot by New Musical Express’s "Best Song List" of the year 2012. Their second track "The Mother We Share" was added to The Huffington Posts list of "Top 52 Songs" of the year 2012. The band's debut album "The Bones of What You Believe" was released in 2013. Listen to all of the album's songs in their upcoming concert by simply grabbing your set of Chvrches tickets without any further delay, so as to become a part of the audience.
Q:Can I buy Chvrches Tickets without paying the service fee?
A:No, you will have to pay our nominal service fee in order to buy Chvrches Tickets.