Alternative music lovers are in for a special night as the alternative electronic band named Chvrches is preparing to perform at an upcoming concert. Fans with Chvrches tickets should look forward to non-stop entertainment.
- Leeds Festival: Foals, Disclosure, Chvrches & Die Antwoord - Saturday Admission Bramham Park
- Chvrches Echostage
- CD102.5 Fall Fest: Chvrches, Jake Bugg, Frank Turner & Bleached EXPRESS LIVE!
- Chvrches Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Chvrches Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel
- Chvrches Marquee Theatre - AZ
- Buzz Under The Stars: Death Cab For Cutie, Chvrches & Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats Providence Medical Center Amphitheater
- Chvrches Radio City Music Hall
- Chvrches Riverside Theatre - WI
- Chvrches State Theatre - ME
- Chvrches Terminal 5
Latest Chvrches Events
- Leeds Festival: Foals, Disclosure, Chvrches & Die Antwoord - Saturday Admission, Bramham Park tickets for 08/27 11:00 AM at Bramham Park, Wetherby, LS
- Sat Aug 27 2016
- Buzz Under The Stars: Death Cab For Cutie, Chvrches & Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, Providence Medical Center Amphitheater tickets for 09/15 06:00 PM at Providence Medical Center Amphitheater, Bonner Springs, KS
- Thu Sep 15 2016
- Chvrches, Lupos Heartbreak Hotel tickets for 09/20 09:00 PM at Lupos Heartbreak Hotel, Providence, RI
- Tue Sep 20 2016
- Chvrches, State Theatre - ME tickets for 09/21 08:00 PM at State Theatre ME, Portland, ME
- Wed Sep 21 2016
- CD102.5 Fall Fest: Chvrches, Jake Bugg, Frank Turner & Bleached, EXPRESS LIVE! tickets for 09/24 04:00 PM at EXPRESS LIVE!, Columbus, OH
- Sat Sep 24 2016
- Chvrches, Riverside Theatre - WI tickets for 09/25 08:00 PM at Riverside Theatre WI, Milwaukee, WI
- Sun Sep 25 2016
- Chvrches, Hollywood Forever Cemetery tickets for 10/03 06:00 PM at Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Los Angeles, CA
- Mon Oct 03 2016
- Chvrches, Marquee Theatre - AZ tickets for 10/06 07:00 PM at Marquee Theatre AZ, Tempe, AZ
- Thu Oct 06 2016
- Chvrches, Radio City Music Hall tickets for 10/15 08:00 PM at Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
- Sat Oct 15 2016
The band Chvrches that is pronounced as Churches, is a Scottish ensemble that is based in the city of Glasgow. Established in the year 2011, the band comprises of three members that consists of Iain Cook who is on vocals and synthesizers, Lauren Mayberry, the lead vocalist who also occasionally uses synthesizers and lastly Martin Doherty on background vocals. Performing electronic and synthpop music the band has released an EP album in the present year named "Recover EP", three singles "Lies" that came forward in 2012, another single "The Mother We Share’ that was released in the same year and most recently "Recover" that was heard in 2013. Their song "The Mother We Share", according to British Broadcasting Corporation, is a euphoric track that has been able to set them apart with the onset of the New Year. BCC then added this band to their Sound of 2013 list, where they were placed at the fifth spot.
All of the three members of the band previously worked as musicians in popular alternative bands such as Lauren Mayberry who was the co-vocalist and keyboardist for the ensemble named "Blue Sky Archives" while Iain Cook was a member of bands; The Unwinding Hours and Aereogramme. Cook was also famous for composing music for television and film where he was able to create solid repute. The third member, Martin Doherty used to perform with The Twilight Sad, before joining Chvrches. The foundations of establishing this band were laid in the year 2011, when Lauren Mayberry was approached by record producer Cook and his dear friend and musician, Doherty to audition. After several auditioning sessions, the three decided to establish a trio ensemble and named it Chvrches. Though the name is pronounced as "Churches", the spellings of the word were altered with, so as to avoid confusion while audiences search for the band over the internet.
With the establishment, the ensemble then made their way into the music scene in May 2012 when they released their debut single "Lies". This single was able to capture considerable amount of attention and this encouraged the band to come out with their second release just after three months i.e. in September. This song gained even more popularity and the band was featured by The Guardian as "New Bands of the Day". What was so great about this second release was the fact that the three singers were able to write and record the track in just three days. BBC related the band’s sound to that of "The Knife" and "Robyn". Some of Chvrches influences include Laurie Anderson, Tubeway Army, Prince, Depeche Mode, Elliot Smith and Kate Bush. The ensemble was also heard releasing a cover of the track "I Would Die 4 U" by the legendary Prince. Apart from this they have also released a remix track that goes by the name "Gold Dayzz", originally by Ultraista. With these tracks, the band has performed throughout Manchester, Bristol, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Canada.
The band’s track "Lies" was placed on the twenty eighth spot by New Musical Express’s "Best Song List" of the year 2012. Their second track "The Mother We Share" was added to The Huffington Posts list of "Top 52 Songs" of the year 2012. The band's debut album "The Bones of What You Believe" was released in 2013. Listen to all of the album's songs in their upcoming concert by simply grabbing your set of Chvrches tickets without any further delay, so as to become a part of the audience.
Q:Can I buy Chvrches Tickets without paying the service fee?
A:No, you will have to pay our nominal service fee in order to buy Chvrches Tickets.