Chris Stapleton Birmingham Tickets
Chris Stapleton has established himself as one of the best country artists currently active in the industry. Having written numerous hits for other artists such as Thomas Rhett, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan, Stapleton later branched out as a solo artist and released his critically acclaimed debut album, Traveller, in 2015. His stock in the industry grew exponentially and he was nominated for multiple prestigious awards including the Grammy Award for Best Country Album. Stapleton is currently touring to promote his groundbreaking album and his next stop is the Oak Mountain Amphitheater in Birmingham. To catch him live in concert, get Chris Stapleton Birmingham tickets today.
- Buy Sloss Music & Arts Festival: Chris Stapleton, Arcade Fire & Griz - 2 Day Pass, Sloss Furnaces Tickets for Sat Jul 14 2018 Sat Jul 14 2018Sloss Music & Arts Festival: Chris Stapleton, Arcade Fire & Griz - 2 Day Pass, Sloss Furnaces tickets for 07/14 03:30 AM at Sloss Furnaces, Birmingham ,AL
- Sat Jul 14 2018
Chris Stapleton has achieved fame not only as a solo artist but he was also the front man of two bands, The SteelDrivers and The Jompson Brothers. Stapleton fronted the bands for a short time before embarking on his solo career.
Stapleton’s talents were evident from a very young age and after being encouraged to pursue a music career, the aspiring artist moved to Nashville in 2001. He was only 23 then.
As a songwriter, Stapleton wrote numerous famous songs for established stars like Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Kenney Chesney and George Strait. In an interesting twist, he has also written a song for British sensation, Adele.
In 2007, Stapleton was invited to front the bluegrass band, The SteelDrivers. The band was critically acclaimed for their work and was nominated for three Grammy Awards for their first two albums with Stapleton. Stapleton stepped down from the band in 2010.
The same year he also formed The Jompson Brothers, a southern rock band, which featured the talents of Greg McKee, J.T. Cure and Bard McNamee. The band t released an eponymous album in 2010 and toured regionally up till 2013 before disbanding.
Stapleton announced himself on the music scene with the release of his debut solo album, Taveller. The album was a critical and commercial success, becoming a mainstay at award shows throughout the year. Stapleton is now out promotion the album and his next stop is the Oak Mountain Amphitheater in Birmingham. Get Chris Stapleton Birmingham tickets to watch the show live.
Other Concerts in BIRMINGHAM
- Sat Jul 14 2018Sat Jul 14 2018
- Buy Sloss Music & Arts Festival: Chris Stapleton, Arcade Fire & Griz - 2 Day Pass, Sloss Furnaces Tickets for 07/14 03:30 AM Sloss Furnaces, Birmingham, ALSloss Music & Arts Festival: Chris Stapleton, Arcade Fire & Griz - 2 Day Pass, Sloss Furnaces, 14 July
- Sat Jul 14 2018Sat Jul 14 2018
- Buy Sloss Music & Arts Festival - Saturday Admission, Sloss Furnaces Tickets for 07/14 01:00 PM Sloss Furnaces, Birmingham, ALSloss Music & Arts Festival - Saturday Admission, Sloss Furnaces, 14 July
Chris Stapleton Birmingham AL Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Chris Stapleton Birmingham AL tickets is $173. The date and location for this event is 14-Jul-18 at Sloss Furnaces, Birmingham. The minimum get-in price for Chris Stapleton Birmingham AL tickets is $159.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Sloss Music & Arts Festival: Chris Stapleton, Arcade Fire & Griz - 2 Day Pass||Birmingham||14-Jul-18||$173||$159|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.