Chris Robinson Tickets
Chris Robinson is an American musician who is also a part of the Chris Robinson Brotherhood, a psychedelic rock band from California. He has also played in numerous other bands, most notably, The Black Crowes. In a career which has spanned a few decades, Robinson has not only been a prominent musician, he has also dabbled in production work, producing a number of albums for different artists. He also set up his own record company, Silver Arrow Records. If you want to see Chris Robinson live in 2017, you’ll have ample opportunities. Get yourself a pair of Chris Robinson tickets today and be at one of the many shows that the band is scheduled to play this year.
Chris Robinson Tickets
- Global Dance Festival: Excision, Datsik, Porter Robinson, Zhu, Nero & 3LAU - Saturday Pass, Sports Authority Field At Mile High, tickets for 07/22 15:00 at Sports Authority Field At Mile High, Denver, CO
- Sat Jul 22 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Greenfield Amphitheater At Greenfield Park, tickets for 08/09 18:30 at Greenfield Amphitheater At Greenfield Park, Wilmington, NC
- Wed Aug 9 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, The Orange Peel, tickets for 08/10 20:00 at The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
- Thu Aug 10 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Shakas, tickets for 08/11 14:00 at Shakas, Virginia Beach, VA
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Jefferson Theater - VA, tickets for 08/12 20:30 at Jefferson Theater - VA, Charlottesville, VA
- Sat Aug 12 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Rams Head On Stage, tickets for 08/13 20:00 at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Sun Aug 13 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, The Music Hall - NH, tickets for 08/15 20:00 at The Music Hall - NH, Portsmouth, NH
- Tue Aug 15 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Ocean Mist, tickets for 08/17 20:00 at Ocean Mist, Wakefield, RI
- Thu Aug 17 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood & Donavon Frankenreiter, Stone Pony Summer Stage, tickets for 08/18 17:00 at Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park, NJ
- Fri Aug 18 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, House Of Blues - Boston, tickets for 08/19 20:00 at House Of Blues - Boston, Boston, MA
- Sat Aug 19 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Gateway City Live, tickets for 08/20 20:00 at Gateway City Live, Holyoke, MA
- Sun Aug 20 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Mr Small's Fun House, tickets for 08/22 20:00 at Mr Small's Fun House, Pittsburgh, PA
- Tue Aug 22 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, State Theater - State College, tickets for 08/23 20:00 at State Theater - State College, State College, PA
- Wed Aug 23 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, The Haunt - Ithaca, tickets for 08/24 20:00 at The Haunt - Ithaca, Ithaca, NY
- Thu Aug 24 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Bearsville Theater, tickets for 08/25 20:00 at Bearsville Theater, Woodstock, NY
- Fri Aug 25 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, 9:30 Club, tickets for 08/26 20:00 at 9:30 Club, Washington, DC
- Sat Aug 26 2017
- Blackberry Smoke & Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Jannus Live, tickets for 09/09 20:00 at Jannus Live, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Sat Sep 9 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, The Social - FL, tickets for 09/10 18:00 at The Social - FL, Orlando, FL
- Sun Sep 10 2017
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Vinyl Music Hall, tickets for 09/12 19:00 at Vinyl Music Hall, Pensacola, FL
- Tue Sep 12 2017
You can catch him on tour with the Chris Robinson Brotherhood when they head out on their extensive ‘Barefoot in the Head’ U.S. tour.
About Chris Robinson
Chris Robinson is a popular American musician who was born in Marietta, Georgia. He is best known as the singer for the rock band the Black Crowes, which also featured his brother on guitar, Rich Robinson.
In his early years, Robinson was influenced by his father, who was also a musician. He had a minor Billboard charted record in 1959 called "Boom-A-Dip-Dip". Together with his brother Rich, Chris decided that he wanted to pursue music professionally. Starting in the 80s, they formed the band Mr. Crowe’s Garden and were heavily influenced by bands like the Rolling Stones and The Faces. To gain the attention they needed, the band played at various clubs around the Atlanta area.
Music was clearly his passion. When he attended Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina, his walls were adorned with posters of Tom Waits and a Dream Syndicate.
The Black Crowes
The Black Crowes were a band that was formed in 1989 and announced their break-up in 2015. In the years that the band was active, they released eight full length studio albums and four live albums. They also released several very popular charting singles.
In total, the band sold upwards of 30 million records around the world and was named number 92 on VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.
Chris Robinson has been in many bands over the years including The Black Crowes, New Earth Mud, Phil Lesh and Friends, and most recently, Chris Robinson Brotherhood.
Chris Robinson Brotherhood was formed in 2010 and has since been on a relentless schedule of touring. In 2016, the band played over 100 shows in the U.S. as well as Europe.
The band is known for keeping their live sets fresh and exciting. When on tour, they are known for switching up set lists every night and throwing in a number of cover songs.
When asked about their big mix of songs, Robinson had this to say to No Depression last year:
“At this point it all is one giant cauldron of stuff. Between us we’ve written hundreds and hundreds of songs, played thousands of gigs, and done hundreds and hundreds of sessions. … When guys have spent the last five years, eating, sleeping, playing, and living together on a bus, this is what you get.”
Chris Robinson Brotherhood Tour 2017
Chris Robinson Brotherhood isn’t showing any signs of slowing down. 2017 picked up right where 2016 left off; with more and more touring. After completing a tour run in the winter and the spring, the band announced the second leg of their ‘Barefoot in the Head’ U.S. tour.
The tour will feature 35 stops across the country from September through till November. This tour is in support of their upcoming studio album of the same name which is set to be released in July. The album will be released on Silver Arrow Records, which is Robinson’s own record label.
Their latest album is the culmination of an intense writing and recording period. Barefoot in the Head is the band’s third collection of new music and material in just two years. They also recently released a live set, 'Betty’s Blends, Vol. 3,' which was produced by legendary recording engineer and Grateful Dead archivist, Betty Cantor-Jackson.
If you’re a fan of Chris Robinson, don’t miss out on the chance to see Chris Robinson Brotherhood live in 2017 when they play across the country. Get your Chris Robinson tickets today.
Q:Till when are you offering cheap tickets for chris robinson?
A:We are offering Chris Robinson Tickets on comparatively cheap rates till the date of the event. Check out the details and place the order.