Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets
The Cheyenne Frontier Days is an annual music festival held in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Now in its 120th year, this musical extravaganza features nine days of music from some of the hottest stars in the industry, a full carnival, loads of exciting vendors, as well as professional rodeo with the PRCA. It’s easy to see why the festival is referred to as the “Daddy of ‘em All. ®” For each day of the festival, there are festivities planned for both day and night. You can get your Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets to be a part of all of the action when the sun goes down.
Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets
- Buy PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Sun Jul 22 2018 Sun Jul 22 2018PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days, tickets for 07/22 13:00 at Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, WY
- Sun Jul 22 2018
- Buy PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Mon Jul 23 2018 Mon Jul 23 2018PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days, tickets for 07/23 13:00 at Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, WY
- Mon Jul 23 2018
- Buy PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Tue Jul 24 2018 Tue Jul 24 2018PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days, tickets for 07/24 13:00 at Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, WY
- Tue Jul 24 2018
- Buy PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Wed Jul 25 2018 Wed Jul 25 2018PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days, tickets for 07/25 13:00 at Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, WY
- Wed Jul 25 2018
- Buy PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Thu Jul 26 2018 Thu Jul 26 2018PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days, tickets for 07/26 13:00 at Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, WY
- Thu Jul 26 2018
- Buy PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Fri Jul 27 2018 Fri Jul 27 2018PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days, tickets for 07/27 13:00 at Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, WY
- Fri Jul 27 2018
- Buy PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days Tickets for Sat Jul 28 2018 Sat Jul 28 2018PRCA Rodeo, Cheyenne Frontier Days, tickets for 07/28 13:00 at Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, WY
- Sat Jul 28 2018
About the Cheyenne Frontier Days Festival
The Cheyenne Frontier Days Festival is an annual celebration of Cheyenne’s Old West roots and was first celebrated in 1897. This eye-popping festival is full of excitement and fun for the whole family. The pinnacle of this festival is the world’s largest outdoor rodeo. Every year, professionals come together to compete for the top prize: over $1 million in cash and other exciting prizes.
In addition to the daily rodeo, attendees of the festival can look forward to wild horse races, trick riding, a carnival, professional bull riding shows, parades, art shows, air shows, and so much more!
Every year during the last week of July, people from across the country descend on Cheyenne, Wyoming, to experience a true glimpse of the American West. You’ll get the chance to explore a real Native American Village, a saloon, as well as an old frontier town. Witness your first chuck wagon cook-off, indulge in delicious pancake breakfast, and take in the themes of the frontier. Watch old automobiles and antique carriages amble through the streets.
The Cheyenne Frontier Days Festivals has tons to offer to people of all ages. Here are some of the activities that you can take part in:
- Rodeos – Ever been to an authentic Western rodeo? The Cheyenne Frontier Days festival features the largest outdoor rodeo in the world! Here you’ll get the chance to see the top professional cowboys from across the country compete for glory. You’ll also get the chance to see the finals of the Championship Bull Riding season.
- Parades – In the mornings in downtown Cheyenne, festival goers can watch the parade as it makes its way down the streets. You’ll see creative floats, antique carriages and automobiles, horses with riders dressed in period clothing, marching bands, and more. On Parade mornings, there’s also a chuck wagon breakfast held at The Masons lodge from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- The Cheyenne Gunslingers – Watch reenactments of gunfights and other Wild West activities.
- Frontier Town – Take a step back in time and explore an old town of bygone days. Here you’ll find Western merchants, craftspeople, artisans, and mascots of the festival.
- The Old Fashioned Melodrama – A small drama piece held for the enjoyment of the whole family.
- The Cowgirls of the West Brunch and Fashion Show
- US Air Force Thunderbirds Air Show – The USAF Thunderbirds actually performed their first civilian air show at the 1953 Cheyenne Frontier Days festival.
You can enjoy all of these activities and so much more at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Festival!
What You Can Expect at Cheyenne Frontier Nights
The Cheyenne Frontier Nights, part of the festival, allows festival goers to continue enjoying the festivities long after the sun has gone down. Some of the top names in entertainment perform each night to packed crowds. Expect great country and rock and roll music to cap off the nights. This year’s line-up is as follows:
Friday July 22 – Sam Hunt with Maddie and Tae
Saturday July 23 – Fall Out Boy
Sunday July 24 – Billy Currington with Ledoux
Monday July 25 and Tuesday July 26 – Championship Bull Riding
Wednesday July 27 – Kenny Chesney
Thursday July 28 – Jake Owen with Old Dominion
Friday July 29 – KISS with Aaron Watson
Saturday July 30 – Florida Georgia Line with Cole Swindell
In addition to all of the fantastic music performances, audiences can watch some incredible professional bull riding at the Cheyenne Frontier Nights shows.
To be a part of all of the excitement and enjoy all of the live performances from some of the best artists around today, be sure to get your Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets fast! This highly popular event has a tendency to sell out fast!
Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets Prices
The average price for Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets start from $43. The minimum get in price is $16 for Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets at the Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Cheyenne Frontier Nights: Sam Hunt & Maddie and Tae||Cheyenne||22-Jul-16||$83||$50|
|Cheyenne Frontier Nights: Fall Out Boy||Cheyenne||23-Jul-16||$423||$61|
|Cheyenne Frontier Nights: Billy Currington & LeDoux||Cheyenne||24-Jul-16||$43||$16|
|Cheyenne Frontier Nights: Kenny Chesney & Courtney Cole||Cheyenne||27-Jul-16||$143||$52|
|Cheyenne Frontier Nights: Jake Owen & Old Dominion||Cheyenne||28-Jul-16||$53||$28|
|Cheyenne Frontier Nights: KISS & Aaron Watson||Cheyenne||29-Jul-16||$86||$48|
|Cheyenne Frontier Nights: Florida Georgia Line & Cole Swindell||Cheyenne||30-Jul-16||$127||$73|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Will I be able to buy Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets at even better prices if I buy them a few days before the event?
A:No, Cheyenne Frontier Nights Tickets prices will remain as they are regardless of when you buy them.