Charlottes Web Tickets
Charlottes Web is a relatively new musical targeted at the younger audience. The musical is based on a very famous award winning book with the same title. The children’s novel was first published in 1952 and was written by the highly praised American author E. B. White. An animated feature of the book came into picture in 1973 and a film version was released in 2003 by the Universal Pictures. Now a video game based on this story has also been made. The book has sold 45 million copies and has been translate into over 20 languages. The musical Charlottes Web is based on the book by Joseph Robinette, which is based on the original publication by E. B. White who wrote it on his own personal experiences.
Charlotte's Web Venues
- Charlotte's Web Capitol Center For The Arts - NH
- Charlotte's Web Clowes Memorial Hall
- Charlotte's Web North Shore Center For The Performing Arts - Center East
- Charlotte's Web Stiefel Theatre For The Performing Arts
Charlotte's Web Schedule 2017-18
- Charlotte's Web, Stiefel Theatre For The Performing Arts tickets for 03/27 07:00 PM Stiefel Theatre For The Performing Arts
- Mon Mar 27 2017
- Charlotte's Web, North Shore Center For The Performing Arts Center East tickets for 04/07 10:00 AM North Shore Center For The Performing Arts Center East
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Charlotte's Web, North Shore Center For The Performing Arts Center East tickets for 04/07 12:00 PM North Shore Center For The Performing Arts Center East
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Charlotte's Web, Clowes Memorial Hall tickets for 04/10 10:00 AM Clowes Memorial Hall
- Mon Apr 10 2017
- Charlotte's Web, Clowes Memorial Hall tickets for 04/10 12:00 PM Clowes Memorial Hall
- Mon Apr 10 2017
- Charlotte's Web, Capitol Center For The Arts NH tickets for 05/05 10:00 AM Capitol Center For The Arts NH
- Fri May 05 2017
The musical Charlottes Web came into picture in 2007 as a great musical which grabbed the young ones interest immediately. Charlottes Web revolves around the touching story of a pig and a spider. Wilbur is the name of the pig who is friends with the intelligent spider named as Charlotte. The pig gets in the high danger of being slaughtered such that only a miracle could save him from being doomed. But the spider Charlotte puts in great efforts with the intention to save the pig. Charlotte persuades the farmer to let the pig go by spinning words in her web, explaining that Wilbur is Some Pig and should not be slaughtered. She succeeds after the tiring efforts for long, and saves the pig ultimately.
It is one of the great classics, which describes the amazing details of the bonding between the different animals who are friends with each other. Love, sacrifice and friendship are seen in the best form in the story. The humorous music number ‘Who Says We Can’t be Friends’, the hand-clapping and toe tapping music "Welcome to the Zuckerman Barn" and the haunting and nostalgic ‘Summer’ make it more interesting. Other musical numbers include ‘Nice To Meet You’, ‘You’re You’ and ‘County Fair’. Joseph Robinette’s other musicals such as ‘The Fabulous Fable Factory’, ‘The Paper Chase’ and ‘The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe’ have also been doing great but this musical is the most joyous musical because it’s one of its kinds classical. It is a Fantasy/ Literary Classic which mostly attracts the middle school students.
The music and lyrics of Charlottes Web are by Charles Strouse. It is most popular in the high schools, community theatres, and middle schools in various countries including Australia, UK, USA, South Africa and Canada. In the story you will find devotion, care, sacrifice and friendship and a deep message that the bond of friendship is perhaps one of the most powerful and important bond in the world. It touches the targeted audience in a special way, as it is serious as well as funny and sad. It definitely has everything you would like to have in a musical. Not only the kids but the parents and the adults also enjoy the story and the music. The classical stories are the all time favorite and attract the people of all age groups every time, in any form. The popularity of this musical has grown a lot since the last few years because of the great performance. You should get the Charlottes Web Tickets and enjoy the amazing musical live. You should take your kids to this theatre at least once.
Charlotte's Web Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Charlotte's Web Tickets start from $99. The minimum get in price is $29 for Charlotte's Web Tickets at the Stiefel Theatre For The Performing Arts, Salina. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.