Bush is a British band which was formed in 1992 in London. They shot to fame with the release of their debut album Sixteen Stone in 1994. The band achieved massive success in the US and sold over ten million records in the country alone. The group broke up in 2002 but reformed in 2010. Bush is now set to embark on a nationwide tour, which will include shows in most major cities around the country. To catch the band live in concert, get your Bush tickets and watch your favorite band as it takes to the stage live at an arena near you.
- Bush 4th Street Live
- Bush Ballpark Village
- MMRBQ: Godsmack, Live, Bush, The Pretty Reckless, The Struts & Zakk Sabbath BB&T Pavilion
- Bush Brady Theater
- Bush Egyptian Room At Old National Centre
- Bush Gas Monkey Live
- Bush Hard Rock Live - Orlando
- Bush KC Live! at the Power & Light District
- Bush Marquee Theatre - AZ
- Bush Paramount Theatre - Denver
- Bush Rebel - Toronto
- Bush Riverside Theatre - WI
- Bush Riviera Theatre - IL
- Bush Roxy Theatre - GA
- Bush Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Bush Showbox SoDo
- Bush The Foundry at SLS Las Vegas
- Bush The Power Plant Live
- Bush Warfield
- Bush Atlanta GA
- Bush Baltimore MD
- Bush Camden NJ
- Bush Chicago IL
- Bush Dallas TX
- Bush Denver CO
- Bush Indianapolis IN
- Bush Kansas City MO
- Bush Las Vegas NV
- Bush Louisville KY
- Bush Milwaukee WI
- Bush Orlando FL
- Bush Royal Oak MI
- Bush San Francisco CA
- Bush Seattle WA
- Bush St. Louis MO
- Bush Tempe AZ
- Bush Toronto ON
- Bush Tulsa OK
Bush Schedule 2017-18
- Bush, KC Live! at the Power & Light District tickets for 05/05 08:00 PM at KC Live! at the Power & Light District, Kansas City, MO
- Fri May 05 2017
- Bush, Hard Rock Live - Orlando tickets for 05/09 08:00 PM at Hard Rock Live Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Tue May 09 2017
- Bush, Egyptian Room At Old National Centre tickets for 05/11 08:00 PM at Egyptian Room At Old National Centre, Indianapolis, IN
- Thu May 11 2017
- Bush, Riverside Theatre - WI tickets for 05/14 08:00 PM at Riverside Theatre WI, Milwaukee, WI
- Sun May 14 2017
- Bush, Riviera Theatre - IL tickets for 05/15 08:00 PM at Riviera Theatre IL, Chicago, IL
- Mon May 15 2017
- Bush, Royal Oak Music Theatre tickets for 05/17 07:00 PM at Royal Oak Music Theatre, Royal Oak, MI
- Wed May 17 2017
- MMRBQ: Godsmack, Live, Bush, The Pretty Reckless, The Struts & Zakk Sabbath, BB&T Pavilion tickets for 05/20 12:00 PM at BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
- Sat May 20 2017
- Bush, The Foundry at SLS Las Vegas tickets for 06/02 07:30 PM at The Foundry at SLS Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Jun 02 2017
- Bush, Marquee Theatre - AZ tickets for 06/04 07:30 PM at Marquee Theatre AZ, Tempe, AZ
- Sun Jun 04 2017
- Bush, Paramount Theatre - Denver tickets for 06/06 08:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Denver, Denver, CO
- Tue Jun 06 2017
- Bush, The Power Plant Live tickets for 06/10 08:00 PM at The Power Plant Live, Baltimore, MD
- Sat Jun 10 2017
Bush comprises of four members: Gavin Rossdale, Robin Goodridge, Chris Traynor and Corey Britz. Rossdale is the band’s vocalist and rhythm guitarist. Chris Traynor is the band’s lead guitarist and occasionally plays the cello or the upright bass. Corey Britz is the band’s bassist and keyboardist, while Goodridge is the drummer.
Only Gavin Rossdale has remained a permanent member over the years. After him, the longest serving member is Goodridge, who joined in late 1992. Chris Traynor played with them from 2001-2002 and became a permanent member when the group rejoined. Corey Britz is their shortest serving member and only joined in 2010, when the band rejoined.
In 1992, Gavin Rossdale and Nigel Pulsford met and bonded over their mutual appreciation of the American alternative rock band, Pixies. The two decided to form their own band, which was initially called Future Primitive. They recruited drummer Robin Goodridge and bassist Dave Parsons to complete the lineup. The group renamed themselves Bush, which refers to Shepherd’s Bush in London, the place where they resided at the time.
Bush signed with Disney’s Hollywood Records in 1993 and recorded their debut album. The deal came about due to the efforts of Rob Kahane. However, following the death of a Disney executive, the other executives decided to scrub the album and the band members were forced to do other jobs to make a living.
Interscope Records finally decided to release their album, which was titled Sixteen Stone. The album was a massive hit and peaked at number four on the Billboard200 and Heatseekers charts. The album also spawned two Top 40 hits, “Comedown” and “Glycerin” and had two other charting hits, “Machinehead” and “Little Things.” The album was certified six times platinum by the RIAA.
Following the success of their first album, the band started working on their next project. Razorblade Suitcase was released in 1996. The album featured the hit single “Swallowed” which spent seven weeks atop the Modern Rock Tracks chart. On the back of its success, the album charted at number one in America and did really well in numerous European countries. The band also released a remix album during the same time called Deconstructed, which also went platinum a year later.
Their next album, The Science of Things, was released in 1999. It was a departure from the band’s earlier sound, which had focused more on grunge, and showcased an inclination towards electronic music. Despite having several popular songs, the album failed to chart in the Top 10. However, following the band’s performance at Woodstock ’99, album sales improved and the album was also certified platinum.
In October 2001, the band released their album Golden State. The album was unable to achieve the success of their previous records and became their lowest selling album. In 2002, Pulsford left the band and Chris Traynor was brought in to fulfill his role. Due to declining sales and other issues, the group decided to disband.
Bush announced they were planning to reunite in 2010, however, former members Pulsford and Parsons felt they could not commit full time. So Traynor and Britz were inducted added to the lineup.
Bush released a new album, The Sea of Memories in September that year and it peaked at number eighteen on the Billboard200. The album spawned the single, “The Sound of Winter,” which peaked at number one on the Alternative Songs chart.
The group released their sixth album, Man on the Run in 2014. It was critically well received and peaked at number four on the Alternative Albums chart and at number eight on the Top Rock Albums chart.
They are ready to embark on another tour of the country this year. To catch them live in concert and to listen to their greatest hits, get your Bush tickets.
Bush Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Bush Tickets start from $87. The minimum get in price is $15 for Bush Tickets at the KC Live! at the Power & Light District, Kansas City. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|MMRBQ: Godsmack, Live, Bush, The Pretty Reckless, The Struts & Zakk Sabbath||Camden||20-May-17||$114||$18|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How will you deliver bush concert tickets boston?
A:We will deliver Bush Tickets by FedEx. In case the delivery is delayed, we'll get them to you buy an alternate way as soon as possible.