Bruce Springsteen Boston Tickets
The wait is finally over for the Boss’s fans. Bruce Springsteen has announced his 2016 The River Tour that will travel all across the US. The nine-week trek has gotten the fans excited and according to the early reports, tickets sold out in just a couple of hours. Many people will have to turn to secondary market to buy Bruce Springsteen Boston tickets, along with the tickets to his other shows. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will play the 80’s hit album “The River” in its entirety and will also rock the stage with numerous other hits from his expansive repertoire. Celebrating the success of the recently released box set “The Ties That Bind: The River Collection”, Springsteen and his band have promised the fans a fun-filled, super entertaining time.
Interesting Boss Facts That You Probably Didn’t Know About
Come January 16, highways will be jammed with diehard fans all rushing to attend Bruce Springsteen’s concerts. His much anticipated The River Tour 2016 will stage its first show in Pittsburgh and on February 4 will bring the house down at the TD Garden in Boston. Bruce Springsteen Boston tickets should already be with you if you plan on attending the show. Here are some interesting facts about the rock icon.
- There are many firsts attached to Bruce Springsteen’s name including being the first rock star in history to grace the cover of both the Time Magazine and Newsweek. It was after his successful album release “Born To Run” that he received the honor.
- 26-year old Boss tried to break into Graceland to meet the king of rock n roll Elvis Presley. It was after Springsteen’s concert in Memphis in 1976, and after scaling the wall he tried to enter through the main door but was escorted off the property by the guards.
- The legend has an asteroid named after him. 23990 Springsteen, a minor planet was discovered in 1999 and at the time when the discovery was made, Bruce Springsteen’s music was entertaining the observers.
- Bruce Springsteen has written songs for other artists that later became huge hits. These include “Because The Night” by Patti Smith and “Blinded By The Light” by Manfredd Mann’s Earth Band.
- His most epic song ever, “Born To Run” took almost six months to record. Featuring loads of instruments, the Boss and his editing team fussed over the final piece for months.
Q:How can I pay for my Bruce Springsteen Boston concert tickets?
A:The Bruce Springsteen Boston Ma Tickets you see on our website have been put up there by our brokers and they accept payments made through credit cards only.