Brothers Osborne Tickets
The Brothers Osborne are a Nashville based duo of siblings who grew up with a burning passion for making music. After spending years playing in their hometown of Maryland, the duo moved out to Nashville to make it big. With the release of their debut album, Pawn Shop, it’s clear to see that the Brothers Osbourne are something of a force to reckon with in the new wave of country fusion music. So buy Brothers Osbourne tickets and enjoy their live performance.
Brothers Osborne Venues
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Brothers Osborne Boondocks
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas Mattress Firm Amphitheatre
- Brothers Osborne North Dakota State Fairgrounds
- Brothers Osborne Penns Peak
- Brothers Osborne PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas Save Mart Center
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA
- Brothers Osborne The District
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas The Forum - Los Angeles
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas Toyota Amphitheatre
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park
- Brothers Osborne Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater
- Brothers Osborne Whiskey Roadhouse
Brothers Osborne Cities
- Brothers Osborne Alpharetta GA
- Brothers Osborne Charlotte NC
- Brothers Osborne Chula Vista CA
- Brothers Osborne Council Bluffs IA
- Brothers Osborne Fresno CA
- Brothers Osborne Inglewood CA
- Brothers Osborne Jim Thorpe PA
- Brothers Osborne Minot ND
- Brothers Osborne Morrison CO
- Brothers Osborne Mountain View CA
- Brothers Osborne Phoenix AZ
- Brothers Osborne Raleigh NC
- Brothers Osborne Sioux Falls SD
- Brothers Osborne Springfield IL
- Brothers Osborne Virginia Beach VA
- Brothers Osborne Wheatland CA
Brothers Osborne Schedule 2017-18
- Brothers Osborne, The District tickets for 02/23 09:00 PM at The District, Sioux Falls, SD
- Thu Feb 23 2017
- Brothers Osborne, Penns Peak tickets for 03/19 08:00 PM at Penns Peak, Jim Thorpe, PA
- Sun Mar 19 2017
- Brothers Osborne, Whiskey Roadhouse tickets for 03/23 08:00 PM at Whiskey Roadhouse, Council Bluffs, IA
- Thu Mar 23 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park tickets for 05/05 07:00 PM at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA
- Fri May 05 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater tickets for 05/11 07:30 PM at Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater, Virginia Beach, VA
- Thu May 11 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek tickets for 05/12 07:00 PM at Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC
- Fri May 12 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte tickets for 05/13 07:00 PM at PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Sat May 13 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Mattress Firm Amphitheatre tickets for 05/18 07:00 PM at Mattress Firm Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA
- Thu May 18 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Ak-Chin Pavilion tickets for 05/19 07:00 PM at Ak Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ
- Fri May 19 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, The Forum - Los Angeles tickets for 05/20 07:00 PM at The Forum Los Angeles, Inglewood, CA
- Sat May 20 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 05/23 07:00 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Tue May 23 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Save Mart Center tickets for 06/01 03:30 AM at Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA
- Thu Jun 01 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA tickets for 06/02 07:00 PM at Shoreline Amphitheatre CA, Mountain View, CA
- Fri Jun 02 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas, Toyota Amphitheatre tickets for 06/03 07:00 PM at Toyota Amphitheatre, Wheatland, CA
- Sat Jun 03 2017
The Early Years of The Brothers Osborne
The Brothers Osborne consists of siblings T.J. and John Osborne who were born and raised in Deale, Maryland. When these two were growing up, they spent a lot of time listening to their dad’s old records that included country and rock albums.
Noticing how much they loved music, their family encouraged the brothers to pursue their passion. The two therefore began to write and perform their own music, using the shed of their house as a band practice space for themselves. By the time the brothers had reached their teens, they had formed a cover band called Deuce & a Quarter. They would play songs by Bob Seger, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Merle Haggard and various other artists at local venues and bars around their home town.
In a few years, when the boys were a little older, John decided to move to Nashville, Tennessee, the undisputed home of country music. Two years later, his brother T.J. followed and the two of them formed Brothers Osborne.
The Brothers Osbourne Cultivate their Sound
The Brothers Osborne are a duo whose sound has been described as a mixture of passionate rock and country music, as well as some earthy sounds.
T.J. Osbourne was always the singer. Since he was young, he had a voice reminiscent of Johnny Cash, with a thick and low baritone. John Osbourne on the other hand was always the one on guitar. His incredible skills as a guitar player meant that he could pull off traditional country twangs, sweet bluegrass melodies, or shred rock riffs which could peal through huge arenas. The combination of the skills of the two brothers meant that they could play a wide variety of music styles. The resulting sound that they produced was something broad, sweeping, and full-bodied.
To translate this sound into music, the brothers signed a publishing deal with Warner-Chappell/King Pen Music. After a year, they would sign an official record deal with Capitol Records. Their debut single would be released in 2013 and was called "Let's Go There". The following year, they would release their second single called "Rum".
In 2015, The Brothers Osbourne would release a re-recorded version of a song off of their original EP called ‘Stay a Little Longer’. This song was produced by Jay Joyce, a giant in the music industry who has produced music for country music megastars Faith Hill, Keith Urban and more. This was one of their most successful hits and it reached the Top 40 on Billboard's US Hot Country Songs chart.
The Debut Album
After a few years of just releasing singles, the Brothers Osbourne were ready to release their first full length studio album. Their debut album Pawn Shop nd was released under EMI Nashville in early 2016.
The eleven songs featured on the album are each unique, a lot like individual items you may come across in a Pawn Shop. Fans can expect to hear country duets, bluesy guitars, elements of groove, southern rock, ripping guitar solos, and unbelievable harmonies.
The Brothers Osbourne on Tour
As the Brothers Osbourne are steadily gaining popularity, a lot of credit has to be given to them for their relentless touring schedule. The duo wrote most of their songs and recorded most of their material when they were on short breaks during their hectic touring schedule.
The duo has their own touring band which hits the road with them whenever they go out on tour. They even used their touring band for the recording of their album. The resulting sound on the record is a testament to the fact that all the musicians involved on the making of this record have played together and know each other well. The chemistry evident on the record is not something that can be faked. That makes their record both extremely honest and raw.
The Brothers Osbourne has been touring relentlessly to promote their new material. If you want to see this incredible band live, be sure to get Brothers Osbourne tickets today!
Brothers Osborne Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Brothers Osborne Tickets start from $136. The minimum get in price is $12 for Brothers Osborne Tickets at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park, Alpharetta. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Brothers Osborne||Sioux Falls||23-Feb-17||$136||$43|
|Brothers Osborne||Jim Thorpe||19-Mar-17||$221||$164|
|Brothers Osborne||Council Bluffs||23-Mar-17||$150||$60|
|Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas||Alpharetta||5-May-17||$136||$12|
|Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas||Virginia Beach||11-May-17||$189||$42|
|Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas||Raleigh||12-May-17||$479||$30|
|Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas||Charlotte||13-May-17||$172||$30|
|Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas||Chula Vista||18-May-17||$203||$27|
|Chris Stapleton, Brothers Osborne & Lucie Silvas||Phoenix||19-May-17||$190||$30|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.