Brothers Osborne Tickets
The Brothers Osborne are a Nashville based duo of siblings who grew up with a burning passion for making music. After spending years playing in their hometown of Maryland, the duo moved out to Nashville to make it big. With the release of their debut album, Pawn Shop, it’s clear to see that the Brothers Osbourne are something of a force to reckon with in the new wave of country fusion music. So buy Brothers Osbourne tickets and enjoy their live performance.
Brothers Osborne Venues
- Brothers Osborne Ace of Spades
- Brothers Osborne Belasco Theatre - LA
- Brothers Osborne Bogarts
- Brothers Osborne House Of Blues - Dallas
- Brothers Osborne House Of Blues - Houston
- Brothers Osborne House Of Blues - Las Vegas
- Brothers Osborne House Of Blues - New Orleans
- Brothers Osborne House Of Blues - Orlando
- Brothers Osborne House Of Blues - San Diego
- Brothers Osborne Marathon Music Works
- Brothers Osborne Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- Brothers Osborne The Blind Horse Saloon
- Brothers Osborne The District
- Brothers Osborne The Pageant
- Brothers Osborne The Ritz - Raleigh
Brothers Osborne Cities
- Brothers Osborne Cincinnati OH
- Brothers Osborne Dallas TX
- Brothers Osborne Greenville SC
- Brothers Osborne Houston TX
- Brothers Osborne Las Vegas NV
- Brothers Osborne Los Angeles CA
- Brothers Osborne Nashville TN
- Brothers Osborne New Orleans LA
- Brothers Osborne Orlando FL
- Brothers Osborne Raleigh NC
- Brothers Osborne Riverside CA
- Brothers Osborne Sacramento CA
- Brothers Osborne San Diego CA
- Brothers Osborne Sioux Falls SD
- Brothers Osborne St. Louis MO
Latest Brothers Osborne Events
- Brothers Osborne, Ace of Spades tickets for 12/09 07:00 PM at Ace of Spades, Sacramento, CA
- Fri Dec 09 2016
- Brothers Osborne, Riverside Municipal Auditorium tickets for 12/14 07:00 PM at Riverside Municipal Auditorium, Riverside, CA
- Wed Dec 14 2016
- Brothers Osborne, Belasco Theatre - LA tickets for 12/15 07:00 PM at Belasco Theatre LA, Los Angeles, CA
- Thu Dec 15 2016
- Brothers Osborne, House Of Blues - San Diego tickets for 12/16 08:00 PM at House Of Blues San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Fri Dec 16 2016
- Brothers Osborne, House Of Blues - Las Vegas tickets for 12/17 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Dec 17 2016
- Brothers Osborne, House Of Blues - New Orleans tickets for 01/05 08:00 PM at House Of Blues New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
- Thu Jan 05 2017
- Brothers Osborne, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 01/06 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Fri Jan 06 2017
- Brothers Osborne, House Of Blues - Dallas tickets for 01/07 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Sat Jan 07 2017
- Brothers Osborne, The Ritz - Raleigh tickets for 01/12 08:00 PM at The Ritz Raleigh, Raleigh, NC
- Thu Jan 12 2017
- Brothers Osborne, The Blind Horse Saloon tickets for 01/13 11:00 PM at The Blind Horse Saloon, Greenville, SC
- Fri Jan 13 2017
- Brothers Osborne, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 01/14 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Sat Jan 14 2017
- Brothers Osborne, Marathon Music Works tickets for 01/18 08:00 PM at Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN
- Wed Jan 18 2017
- Brothers Osborne, The Pageant tickets for 01/19 08:00 PM at The Pageant, St. Louis, MO
- Thu Jan 19 2017
The Early Years of The Brothers Osborne
The Brothers Osborne consists of siblings T.J. and John Osborne who were born and raised in Deale, Maryland. When these two were growing up, they spent a lot of time listening to their dad’s old records that included country and rock albums.
Noticing how much they loved music, their family encouraged the brothers to pursue their passion. The two therefore began to write and perform their own music, using the shed of their house as a band practice space for themselves. By the time the brothers had reached their teens, they had formed a cover band called Deuce & a Quarter. They would play songs by Bob Seger, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Merle Haggard and various other artists at local venues and bars around their home town.
In a few years, when the boys were a little older, John decided to move to Nashville, Tennessee, the undisputed home of country music. Two years later, his brother T.J. followed and the two of them formed Brothers Osborne.
The Brothers Osbourne Cultivate their Sound
The Brothers Osborne are a duo whose sound has been described as a mixture of passionate rock and country music, as well as some earthy sounds.
T.J. Osbourne was always the singer. Since he was young, he had a voice reminiscent of Johnny Cash, with a thick and low baritone. John Osbourne on the other hand was always the one on guitar. His incredible skills as a guitar player meant that he could pull off traditional country twangs, sweet bluegrass melodies, or shred rock riffs which could peal through huge arenas. The combination of the skills of the two brothers meant that they could play a wide variety of music styles. The resulting sound that they produced was something broad, sweeping, and full-bodied.
To translate this sound into music, the brothers signed a publishing deal with Warner-Chappell/King Pen Music. After a year, they would sign an official record deal with Capitol Records. Their debut single would be released in 2013 and was called "Let's Go There". The following year, they would release their second single called "Rum".
In 2015, The Brothers Osbourne would release a re-recorded version of a song off of their original EP called ‘Stay a Little Longer’. This song was produced by Jay Joyce, a giant in the music industry who has produced music for country music megastars Faith Hill, Keith Urban and more. This was one of their most successful hits and it reached the Top 40 on Billboard's US Hot Country Songs chart.
The Debut Album
After a few years of just releasing singles, the Brothers Osbourne were ready to release their first full length studio album. Their debut album Pawn Shop nd was released under EMI Nashville in early 2016.
The eleven songs featured on the album are each unique, a lot like individual items you may come across in a Pawn Shop. Fans can expect to hear country duets, bluesy guitars, elements of groove, southern rock, ripping guitar solos, and unbelievable harmonies.
The Brothers Osbourne on Tour
As the Brothers Osbourne are steadily gaining popularity, a lot of credit has to be given to them for their relentless touring schedule. The duo wrote most of their songs and recorded most of their material when they were on short breaks during their hectic touring schedule.
The duo has their own touring band which hits the road with them whenever they go out on tour. They even used their touring band for the recording of their album. The resulting sound on the record is a testament to the fact that all the musicians involved on the making of this record have played together and know each other well. The chemistry evident on the record is not something that can be faked. That makes their record both extremely honest and raw.
The Brothers Osbourne has been touring relentlessly to promote their new material. If you want to see this incredible band live, be sure to get Brothers Osbourne tickets today!