Brent Cobb Tickets
Brent Cobb, born and raised in Ellaville, Georgia, is a country music singer and songwriter. Having come from a family of passionate musicians, it comes as no surprise that this young star is musically gifted. From Georgia to LA, back to Georgia, and then out to Nashville, Cobb’s journey has been a rollercoaster ride. But one thing is for sure: music is what this Georgia native was born for. His musical influences are wide ranging and include Bob Dyan, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, Otis Redding, Johnny Cash, Bob Seger, Waylon Jennings, Townes Van Zant, and Hank Williams. This broad range of artists that he looked up to and adored helped him to shape his sound. To watch Brent Cobb live in concert, get Brent Cobb tickets now.
Brent Cobb Venues
- Brent Cobb BankPlus Amphitheatre
- Brent Cobb BOK Center
- Brent Cobb Charleston Civic Center
- Brent Cobb Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- Brent Cobb Jiffy Lube Live
- Brent Cobb Klipsch Music Center
- Brent Cobb Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater
- Brent Cobb Oak Mountain Amphitheatre - AL
- Brent Cobb PNC Bank Arts Center
- Brent Cobb Riverbend Music Center
- Brent Cobb Showbox SoDo
- Brent Cobb Warfield
- Brent Cobb Xfinity Center - MA
- Brent Cobb Xfinity Theatre
Brent Cobb Cities
Brent Cobb Schedule 2017-18
- Jamey Johnson, Margo Price & Brent Cobb, Showbox SoDo tickets for 05/09 07:30 PM Showbox SoDo
- Tue May 09 2017
- Jamey Johnson, Margo Price & Brent Cobb, Warfield tickets for 05/11 08:30 PM Warfield
- Thu May 11 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, BankPlus Amphitheatre tickets for 06/09 07:00 PM BankPlus Amphitheatre
- Fri Jun 09 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Oak Mountain Amphitheatre AL tickets for 06/10 07:00 PM Oak Mountain Amphitheatre AL
- Sat Jun 10 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Charleston Civic Center tickets for 06/15 07:00 PM Charleston Civic Center
- Thu Jun 15 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Riverbend Music Center tickets for 06/16 07:00 PM Riverbend Music Center
- Fri Jun 16 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Klipsch Music Center tickets for 06/17 07:00 PM Klipsch Music Center
- Sat Jun 17 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Bank Of Oklahoma Center tickets for 06/22 07:00 PM Bank Of Oklahoma Center
- Thu Jun 22 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Xfinity Center MA tickets for 07/14 07:00 PM Xfinity Center MA
- Fri Jul 14 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Xfinity Theatre tickets for 07/15 07:00 PM Xfinity Theatre
- Sat Jul 15 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Darien Lake Performing Arts Center tickets for 07/16 07:00 PM Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- Sun Jul 16 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, PNC Bank Arts Center tickets for 07/20 07:00 PM PNC Bank Arts Center
- Thu Jul 20 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater tickets for 07/21 07:00 PM Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater
- Fri Jul 21 2017
- Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb, Jiffy Lube Live tickets for 07/22 07:00 PM Jiffy Lube Live
- Sat Jul 22 2017
Music Runs in the Family
For some people, their passion for music spontaneously arises; for others, it is due in large part to a similar passion being held by various family members. If passion for music could be said to be a genetic gift, it would be safe to say that Brent Cobb has been blessed with those genes.
Growing up, Cobb remembers music being constantly played in his home as well as in the homes of all of his relatives. Music was literally something he grew up seeing and hearing; all of his earliest memories are somehow tied up with music.
But despite the fact that the music connection in his family ran very deep, Cobb had no way of knowing the journey it would lead him on in his own quest to become a musician. Cobb would soon be catapulted onto an exhilarating musical journey which would take this small town Georgia native to the tough streets of LA. From there he would land up back in Georgia and then on to Nashville where he would mark his mark in the country music industry.
The New Kid on the Block
Brent Cobb didn’t actively make a decision that music was what he wanted to dedicate his life to. Instead, it seemed more like a calling he couldn’t ignore. His passion for music started from as early as he could remember and oftentimes, left him overwhelmed.
In his early teens, he picked up the guitar and began singing for friends and family in his town. Eventually, he went on to join local cover bands and it was at this stage when Cobb started writing music of his own.
By the time he turned 18, Cobb was in for a huge surprise and a big break. Dave Cobb, his cousin and record producer was in town for their great aunt’s funeral services. At this time, Brent’s parents gave Dave a CD which had a few songs that he had written and recorded. When Dave returned to LA, he gave the CD a listen and immediately invited Brent out to record his first album. No Place Left To Leave was produced by Shooter Jennings and Dave Cobb and was released in 2006.
Big Town Dreams
The following year, Brent moved out to LA to focus on music. Adjusting to big city life proved to be too hard for him as he had never lived outside of Georgia in his whole life. After a six month stint in LA, and being robbed at gunpoint, Brent decided that LA was no longer for him and he moved back to Georgia.
Once he moved back to Georgia, things were looking up again. Prior to moving out to LA, he had been a part of a local band called Mile Marker 5. When they used to perform, they occasionally served as the opening act for another fellow Georgia native and Capital Records recording artist, Luke Bryan.
Bryan took to Cobb instantly and decided to help him out by introducing him to useful Nashville contacts. This paved the way for him to start working at Carnival Music where he’s been writing music. Once he moved out to Nashville, he started writing songs for Luke Bryan, Kellie Pickler, and other major label artists.
A Homage to Traditional Country Music
Brent Cobb’s music is influenced by traditional country and bluegrass sounds. He’s an artist you really need to see live to truly appreciate. Get your Brent Cobb tickets today to be at one of his shows!
Brent Cobb Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Brent Cobb Tickets start from $126. The minimum get in price is $26 for Brent Cobb Tickets at the Klipsch Music Center, Noblesville. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Jamey Johnson, Margo Price & Brent Cobb||Seattle||9-May-17||$150||$78|
|Jamey Johnson, Margo Price & Brent Cobb||San Francisco||11-May-17||$140||$54|
|Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb||Southaven||9-Jun-17||$158||$47|
|Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb||Birmingham||10-Jun-17||$550||$66|
|Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb||Charleston||15-Jun-17||$127||$45|
|Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb||Cincinnati||16-Jun-17||$158||$40|
|Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb||Noblesville||17-Jun-17||$197||$26|
|Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb||Tulsa||22-Jun-17||$188||$48|
|Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb||Mansfield||14-Jul-17||$126||$35|
|Chris Stapleton, Anderson East & Brent Cobb||Hartford||15-Jul-17||$160||$40|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Are there any hidden charges in the Brent Cobb 2016 Tickets prices mentioned on your website?
A:The Brent Cobb Tickets that you see on our website have been put up there by our brokers and they do not include any hidden charges. The prices are exactly as you see them.
Q:How can I buy Brent Cobb Tickets?
A:You can buy Brent Cobb Tickets by browsing through our ticket listings and selecting the ones you wish to purchase from our registered brokers. All you need to do is visit the website and click on the relevant events page link where you will find all the information you need about this show as well as all upcoming events.