Breaking Benjamin Tickets
Breaking Benjamin are one of the most lauded alternative and grunge rock bands of today. They made their debut in 2001 with a self-titled EP, which was followed a year later with their first album, Saturate. Their music has been critically acclaimed for bringing back post-grunge into the mainstream. The Wilkes-Barre based rock band recently released their new album, Dark Before Dawn, after a four-year hiatus. With a new lineup, Breaking Benjamin are now hitting the road for the album’s promotional tour. The tour will take them nationwide with performances scheduled to be held at major cities across the country. Grab Breaking Benjamin tickets to enjoy their concerts.
Breaking Benjamin Venues
- Breaking Benjamin Bogarts
- Breaking Benjamin Cone Denim Entertainment Center
- Breaking Benjamin House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Breaking Benjamin House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach
- Breaking Benjamin House Of Blues - Orlando
- Breaking Benjamin Mercury Ballroom
- Breaking Benjamin The Fillmore - Charlotte
- Breaking Benjamin The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Breaking Benjamin The Norva
- Breaking Benjamin The Orange Peel
- Breaking Benjamin The Tabernacle - GA
Breaking Benjamin Cities
- Breaking Benjamin Asheville NC
- Breaking Benjamin Atlanta GA
- Breaking Benjamin Charlotte NC
- Breaking Benjamin Cincinnati OH
- Breaking Benjamin Cleveland OH
- Breaking Benjamin Greensboro NC
- Breaking Benjamin Louisville KY
- Breaking Benjamin Norfolk VA
- Breaking Benjamin North Myrtle Beach SC
- Breaking Benjamin Orlando FL
- Breaking Benjamin Silver Spring MD
Latest Breaking Benjamin Events
- Breaking Benjamin, The Fillmore Silver Spring tickets for 01/10 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD
- Tue Jan 10 2017
- Breaking Benjamin, Cone Denim Entertainment Center tickets for 01/13 08:00 PM at Cone Denim Entertainment Center, Greensboro, NC
- Fri Jan 13 2017
- Breaking Benjamin, House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach tickets for 01/14 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Sat Jan 14 2017
- Breaking Benjamin, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 01/15 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Sun Jan 15 2017
- Breaking Benjamin, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Breaking Benjamin, The Tabernacle - GA tickets for 01/23 07:00 PM at The Tabernacle GA, Atlanta, GA
- Mon Jan 23 2017
- Breaking Benjamin, The Orange Peel tickets for 01/24 08:00 PM at The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
- Tue Jan 24 2017
- Breaking Benjamin, Mercury Ballroom tickets for 01/25 08:00 PM at Mercury Ballroom, Louisville, KY
- Wed Jan 25 2017
Breaking Benjamin has seen lineup changes over the years. But their songwriting and lead vocals have always been handled by the founder and front man Benjamin Burnley. Their current lineup includes bassist Aaron Bruch, rhythm guitarist Keith Wallen, lead guitarist Jasen Rauch and drummer Shaun Foist.
Saturate and Breaking Benjamin’s discography
After the release of a self-titled EP in 2001, 2002 introduced Breaking Benjamin to international markets. Their debut studio album Saturate hit the shelves and charted highly on the Billboard 200. It climbed the Top Heatseekers chart to land at number two.
Since then, they have released around half a dozen studio albums, a compilation album and a trio of extended plays. They have also released sixteen singles and have appeared in around ten music videos.
Discography highlights and career achievements
Out of Breaking Benjamin’s five studio albums, two have charted among the Top 5 on the Billboard 200 while another peaked in the Top 20. They have also charted ten singles on the Top 10 of the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart and thirteen singles among the Top 40 of the Alternative Songs chart.
Altogether, they have sold more than seven million units in the US, with two albums of their going platinum and one receiving a gold certification. Some of their best singles include “The Diary of Jane,” “I Will Not Bow,” “Failure,” “So Cold” and “Breath” among others.
BB’s music style and influences
Some of their other major influences are cited to be Korn, Tool, Pearl Jam, Creed, Stone Temple Pilots and the Beatles. Their music tends to be heavier than mainstream alternative rock bands but less like death metal. Their sound is dipped in rock’s subgenres like alt rock, alt metal and post-grunge.
Breaking Benjamin’s musical style is reminiscent of renowned alternative and grunge bands of the ‘80s and the ‘90s. Since their front man Burnley learnt the guitar playing to Nirvana’s iconic album Nevermind, the grungy and choppy guitars are evident in Breaking Benjamin’s music. The influence of Korn is prominent in their initial albums however BB’s sound isn’t as accented in hip hop as Korn’s.
After a hiatus of six years, in spring 2015, Breaking Benjamin released the single “Failure,” which topped the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. It became the lead to their latest and fifth studio album, Dark Before Dawn.
A month later they released another single, “Angels Fall,” which hit the airwaves to land at number sixteen on the rock charts. It is the first album to not feature the original members, Fink and Klepaski. Within a month of this single, the album was released to widespread critical acclaim.
The 2015 tour for Dark Before Dawn
After the success of their fifth album, the band announced a nationwide tour. Breaking Benjamin will be touring many cities in the US including Dallas, San Antonio, Des Moines, Pittsburgh, Columbus, St. Louis, Indianapolis and Mt. Pleasant among others. They will be headlining some of the biggest rock festivals this year including Rock Fest 2015, River Riot 2015 and Rock US. So grab Breaking Benjamin tickets and enjoy their shows live.