Bob Schneider Tickets
Bob Schneider is a music artist with loads of qualities. In just a couple of decades, he has actually proven his talent to the music world. His career started off in the early 90’s and since then he has released a whopping fourteen studio albums, one live and one EP. This fine musician has been ruling the hearts of fans for quite some time, and now he is all set to perform live at a popular venue in the city. It is advisable that you timely get your Bob Schneider tickets .
Bob Schneider Venues
- Bob Schneider Freight & Salvage
- Bob Schneider, Graham Wilkinson & Wesley Geiger Granada Theater - Dallas
- Bob Schneider High Noon Saloon
- Bob Schneider House Of Blues - Houston
- Bob Schneider & Tosca String Quartet Long Center For The Performing Arts - Dell Hall
- Bob Schneider Rams Head On Stage
- Bob Schneider Varsity Theater - MN
Bob Schneider Cities
Latest Bob Schneider Events
- Bob Schneider, Freight & Salvage tickets for 06/19 08:00 PM at Freight & Salvage, Berkeley, CA
- Fri Jun 19 2015
- Bob Schneider, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 06/26 08:00 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Fri Jun 26 2015
- Bob Schneider & Tosca String Quartet, Long Center For The Performing Arts - Dell Hall tickets for 07/10 08:00 PM at Long Center For The Performing Arts Dell Hall, Austin, TX
- Fri Jul 10 2015
- Bob Schneider, Graham Wilkinson & Wesley Geiger, Granada Theater - Dallas tickets for 07/11 07:00 PM at Granada Theater Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Sat Jul 11 2015
- Bob Schneider, Varsity Theater tickets for 07/23 08:00 PM at Varsity Theater, Minneapolis, MN
- Thu Jul 23 2015
- Bob Schneider, High Noon Saloon tickets for 07/24 09:00 PM at High Noon Saloon, Madison, WI
- Fri Jul 24 2015
Bob Schneider was born in Ypsilanti, Michigan in 1965. He soon moved with his family to Munich, Germany and was raised there. Music ran in his family as his father was an opera singer. While he was still a kid, Schneider learned to play the piano and guitar. He often performed at his parents family parties. He was studying art at University of Texas and while studying he also formed a band named Joe Rockhead. This band released three studio albums but failed to get a record deal with any music label and therefore was disbanded. Soon after that, Schneider was part of another jamming rock group called Ugly Americans. He released three studio albums with this group but soon formed another band by the name of The Scabs. Schneider merged it with Ugly Americans and became the front man. Both these bands failed to make it big on the music scene but did manage to earn a solid reputation on the road.
Bob Schneider formed The Scabs in 1998 and released four studio albums namely Freebird, Bombtracks, More Than a Feeling and Destroyer. In the late 90’s Schneider embarked on a solo career and his first studio album was Songs Sung and Played on the Guitar at the Same Time. He then released in 2000-01 Lonelyland through Shockorama and Universal Records. Since then Schneider has released reasonably successful albums like Underneath The Onion Trees, The Galaxy Kings, I Have Seen the End of the World and It Looks Like This, Songs Sung and Played On Guitar With People In The Room, The Californinan, When the Sun Breaks Down On the Moon, A Perfect Day and Burden of Proof. Apart from these he has released one live album titled Live At the Paramount Theater and one EP called Love is Everywhere.
Bob Schneider till date has won 24 Austin Music Awards in different categories like Best Male Vocals, Songwriter of the Year, Band of the Year, Musician of the Year, Album of the Year, Best Blue Grass Band, Son of the Year, Producer of the Year and Musician of the Year. His song "Bullets" was used in the soundtracks of movies like Miss Congeniality and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. The song Big Blue Sea was featured in the movie 40 Days and 40 Nights. Bob can be seen as a wedding singer in the indie movie Harmony and Me, he is singing his son "Changing Your Mind." In the opening sequence of the famous movie of Sandra Bullock and Liam Neeson titled Gun Shy, Bob Schneider song "Blue Skies For Everyone" was played. Apart from doing music Bob Schneider is also an author and has published two books. His first book was titled I Have Seen The End of the World and It Looks Like This was published in 2003.
Bob Schneider has just released his latest studio album Burden of Proof and currently is on the move to promote it. You surely have been listening to the music of Schneider on your music gadgets, but why miss a chance of watching him live in your very own city. If you are looking for tickets to his concert then look no more as Bob Schneider tickets are available now.
Q:How much are the handling charges that i will have to pay on Bob Schneider Tickets?
A:You can get your required details about the handling charges from the checkout page of Bob Schneider Tickets.