Blue Oyster Cult Tickets
Rock music fans should gear up for a night loaded with extreme fun and excitement. One of the most popular American rock bands is now on its way to perform for you yet again. The Blue Oyster Cult are surely going to blow roofs off arenas at their latest concerts and you do not want to miss the chance to witness that. Grab your Blue Oyster Cult tickets today and get set to have a blast.
Blue Oyster Cult Venues
- Kansas - The Band & Blue Oyster Cult American Music Theatre
- Blue Oyster Cult Arcada Theater
- Blue Oyster Cult B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York
- Blue Oyster Cult Cactus Petes
- Blue Oyster Cult Emerald Queen Casino
- Blue Oyster Cult Peppermill Concert Hall
- Blue Oyster Cult Saban Theatre
- Blue Oyster Cult Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium
Blue Oyster Cult Cities
Latest Blue Oyster Cult Events
- Blue Oyster Cult, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York tickets for 02/13 07:30 PM at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York, New York, NY
- Sat Feb 13 2016
- Blue Oyster Cult, Emerald Queen Casino tickets for 02/27 08:00 PM at Emerald Queen Casino, Tacoma, WA
- Sat Feb 27 2016
- Blue Oyster Cult, Arcada Theater tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM at Arcada Theater, Saint Charles, IL
- Fri Mar 25 2016
- Blue Oyster Cult, Cactus Petes tickets for 03/26 07:00 PM at Cactus Petes, Jackpot, NV
- Sat Mar 26 2016
- Blue Oyster Cult, Cactus Petes tickets for 03/26 09:30 PM at Cactus Petes, Jackpot, NV
- Sat Mar 26 2016
- Kansas - The Band & Blue Oyster Cult, American Music Theatre tickets for 04/08 08:00 PM at American Music Theatre, Lancaster, PA
- Fri Apr 08 2016
- Blue Oyster Cult, Saban Theatre tickets for 04/17 09:00 PM at Saban Theatre, Beverly Hills, CA
- Sun Apr 17 2016
- Blue Oyster Cult, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York tickets for 06/17 07:30 PM at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York, New York, NY
- Fri Jun 17 2016
- Blue Oyster Cult & Vanilla Fudge, Peppermill Concert Hall tickets for 07/08 09:00 PM at Peppermill Concert Hall, West Wendover, NV
- Fri Jul 08 2016
Formed in Long Island, New York in the year 1967, the Blue Oyster Cult are believed to be among the top rock bands of the United States. Since the time they first hit the music industry, the band has managed to sell more than twenty four million albums all over the world with seven million in the United States alone. They are known as the legends of modern pop culture and their music still continues to feature in commercials, television shows, movies, radio stations and even at sports events. They are famous for their heavy metal and hard rock songs such as Burning for You, Godzilla and (Don’t Fear) The Reaper among others.
The Blue Oyster Cult are currently made up of Kasim Sulton on the bass guitar, Richie Castellano on vocals, bass, guitar and keyboard, Jules Radino on percussion and drums, Eric Bloon on keyboard, rhythm guitar and lead vocals, and Donald "Duck Dharma" Roeser on vocals and lead guitars. The main genres of music that the band cover are psychedelic rock, progressive rock, heavy metal and hard rock. Over the course of their career, the band has changed countless lineups. Some of their former members include stars such as Jon Rogers, Jimmy Wilcox, Rick Downey, Joe Bouchard, Les Braunstein, Andew Winters and various more as well.
Initially, the band was named Soft White Underbelly but later they changed their name to the Blue Oyster Cult. They released their self-titled debut album in January of the year 1972. It contained popular songs such as Then Came the Last Days of Mary, Stairway to the Stars, Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll and more. The record went on to become a considerable success and sold well. The band then went on a tour with musicians such as Alice Cooper, the Mahavishnu Orchestra and The Bryrds.
The second album came out the following year. It was titled Tyranny and Mutation. Some famous songs of the album include Baby Ice Dog, The Red and The Black and Hot Rails to Hell. Baby Ice Dog was their first collaboration with Patti Smith. In the year 1974, the band released their third record. It was titled Secret Treaties. The album became a big hit and gained positive reviews from critics. It contained two popular tracks, Astronomy and Dominance and Submission. The group again went on a tour and headlined several arenas.
The band released their first live album in the year 1975. It was named On Your Feet or on Your Knees. It went on to receive gold status by the RIAA and gained a greater amount of success than their previous albums. Following the success of this record, they released their first platinum album next year. It was known as Agents of Fortune. One of the most popular songs from the record was (Don’t Fear) the Reaper, which went on to reach the twelfth spot on the Billboard chart. The song has now come to be known as a classic.
The second live album of the band was released in 1978 under the title of Some Enchanted Evening. It went on to become the most popular record of the group, eventually going on to sell more than two million records and cement their status as a truly special collection of artists. They are now on the road once again performing for rock fans everywhere. This is your chance to catch these amazing singers live. Get Blue Oyster Cult tickets and be a part of a rocking journey.