Blood Sweat And Tears Tickets
Blood Sweat and Tears is one of the oldest jazz rock bands of the American music industry. They are respected and honored for their music contributions in the last over forty years. Currently, nine musicians are working as a team under the moniker, Blood Sweat and Tears. They have always treated their listeners with a multitude of music styles. All those who want to have some fun must get their Blood Sweat and Tears tickets today.
Blood Sweat And Tears Venues
- Blood Sweat And Tears B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York
- Blood Sweat And Tears Gordie Brown Theater - Golden Nugget
- Blood Sweat & Tears Infinity Hall - Hartford
- Blood Sweat And Tears Knoxville Civic Auditorium
- Blood Sweat And Tears One World Theatre
- Blood Sweat And Tears State Theatre - NJ
- Blood Sweat And Tears Tarrytown Music Hall
- Blood Sweat And Tears Tilson Auditorium
- Blood Sweat And Tears Wilbur Theatre - MA
Blood Sweat And Tears Cities
Latest Blood Sweat And Tears Events
- Blood Sweat and Tears & Bo Bice, State Theatre NJ tickets for 12/09 08:00 PM State Theatre NJ
- Fri Dec 09 2016
- Blood Sweat & Tears, Infinity Hall Hartford tickets for 12/16 08:30 PM Infinity Hall Hartford
- Fri Dec 16 2016
- Blood Sweat and Tears & Bo Bice, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 12/18 07:00 PM Tarrytown Music Hall
- Sun Dec 18 2016
- Blood Sweat & Tears, Gordie Brown Theater Golden Nugget tickets for 01/13 08:00 PM Gordie Brown Theater Golden Nugget
- Fri Jan 13 2017
- Blood Sweat & Tears, One World Theatre tickets for 01/20 07:00 PM One World Theatre
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Blood Sweat & Tears, One World Theatre tickets for 01/20 09:30 PM One World Theatre
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Blood Sweat & Tears, Tilson Auditorium tickets for 02/07 07:30 PM Tilson Auditorium
- Tue Feb 07 2017
- Blood Sweat & Tears, Knoxville Civic Auditorium tickets for 05/06 08:00 PM Knoxville Civic Auditorium
- Sat May 06 2017
- Blood Sweat and Tears & Bo Bice, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York tickets for 12/17 08:00 PM B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York
- Sun Dec 17 2017
Inspired by the 60s band, The Buckinghams and legendary artist, Johnny Cash, Blood Sweat and Tears was formed back in 1967. The foundation of the ensemble was laid by well-known musician Mr. Al Kooper who is no more associated with Blood Sweat and Tears. To date, many line-up changes have taken place in the band. R&B, pop rock, jazz and psychedelic rock are some of their areas of specialties. They merge them all together in order to create something unique and innovative. The band’s motto has always been to target audience of all age groups and they have been successful in doing so. A band member from Blood Sweat and Tears is reported to have said, "We want to gain a wider audience. We want people of all ages to come and say, ‘I have to bring more friends here; they’ve got to see this band."
Blood Sweat and Tears have created some great music in the past four decades and it’s time to play it live now. Their experimentation with electric instruments has earned them a massive fan following from around the world. Each band member has a gift that you will surely see in the upcoming Blood Sweat and Tears concert. Get your hands on the best deals before someone else does that.
Child is Father to the Man was the band’s debut album which hit the shelves in the late 60s. It was inducted in Rolling Stone Magazine’s list of "500 greatest albums of all-time." A critic from the well-known internet publication Allmusic is reported to have said that, "The band has taken the album into wider pastures by adding classical and jazz elements, all without losing the pop essence." On the whole, the album received a Gold certification by the RIAA and produced hits like, "So Much Love," "Morning Glory" and "I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know."
Following its success, Blood Sweat and Tears came up with the second record, named after their moniker. This won the Grammy Award for "Album of the Year." The record produced a series of smashing hits such as, "And When I Die," "You Made Me So Very Happy" and "Spinning Wheel" which also earned the band another Grammy Award for "Best Instrumental Arrangement."
The same year, Blood Sweat and Tears was honored with an American Guild of Variety Artist Award. Overall, the record received a 4x Platinum certification selling millions of copies across the world. In the early 70s, the band came up with another Gold certified album titled, Blood Sweat & Tears 3. To date, the group has released eleven studio albums the last one being, Nuclear Blues.
Blood Sweat and Tears is known for providing soundtrack for the film, The Owl and the Pussycat. In 2008 they were presented with an Honorary Ambassador of Peace Award. These gifted musicians have given exceptional performances at Germany’s Jazz Festival, America’s Woodstock Festival and several other platforms. Since January 2013, Blood Sweat and Tears have been touring both nationally and internationally. They have also sold out a number of venues during the trip. If you still haven’t got the chance to see them live, now is the time to do so. Reserve your Blood Sweat and Tears tickets right away.