Bringing to you a rocking night is the very famous American punk rock band, “Blondie”. The band, founded by guitarist Chris Stein and singer Deborah Harry, is ready to take your breath away with their incredible performance and music. Hailed as the pioneer in the punk scenes of the early 70s, known widely for their first single “Ex-Offender”, the band’s list of achievements is really long. Blondie managed to create and maintain a huge fan following. From winning the “Q Music Award” for Q Inspiration to being nominated twice for a “Grammy Award” to their induction in the Hall of Fame in 2006, the band certainly has a lot to be proud of. Perhaps this is the reason why getting hold of Blondie tickets is so hard, especially close to their concert.
- Blondie ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Blondie Artpark Amphitheatre
- Blondie Beacon Theatre - NY
- Blondie Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Blondie Bethel Woods Center For The Arts
- Blondie Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Blondie Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Blondie Count Basie Theatre
- Blondie Hard Rock Live - Orlando
- Blondie Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood
- Blondie Mystic Lake Showroom
- Blondie Palacio De Los Deportes - Mexico
- Blondie Ravinia Pavilion
- Blondie Red Hat Amphitheater
- Blondie Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
- Blondie South Side Ballroom at Gilley's
- Blondie The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- Blondie Tilles Center For The Performing Arts - Concert Hall
- Blondie Wolf Trap
- Blondie Atlanta GA
- Blondie Austin TX
- Blondie Bethel NY
- Blondie Boston MA
- Blondie Brookville NY
- Blondie Dallas TX
- Blondie Englewood NJ
- Blondie Fort Lauderdale FL
- Blondie Highland Park IL
- Blondie Lewiston NY
- Blondie Mexico City CDMX
- Blondie New York NY
- Blondie Orlando FL
- Blondie Philadelphia PA
- Blondie Prior Lake MN
- Blondie Raleigh NC
- Blondie Red Bank NJ
- Blondie Toronto ON
- Blondie Vienna VA
- Blondie & Garbage, Mystic Lake Showroom tickets for 07/21 07:00 PM at Mystic Lake Showroom, Prior Lake, MN
- Fri Jul 21 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Ravinia Pavilion tickets for 07/22 06:30 PM at Ravinia Pavilion, Highland Park, IL
- Sat Jul 22 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Artpark Amphitheatre tickets for 07/25 06:30 PM at Artpark Amphitheatre, Lewiston, NY
- Tue Jul 25 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Hummingbird Centre tickets for 07/26 07:00 PM at Hummingbird Centre, Toronto, ON
- Wed Jul 26 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Count Basie tickets for 07/28 08:00 PM at Count Basie, Red Bank, NJ
- Fri Jul 28 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Bethel Woods Center For The Arts tickets for 07/29 08:00 PM at Bethel Woods Center For The Arts, Bethel, NY
- Sat Jul 29 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Blue Hills Bank Pavilion tickets for 07/30 07:00 PM at Blue Hills Bank Pavilion, Boston, MA
- Sun Jul 30 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 08/01 07:30 PM at Beacon Theatre NY, New York, NY
- Tue Aug 01 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, The Mann Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 08/02 07:30 PM at The Mann Center For The Performing Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- Wed Aug 02 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Red Hat Amphitheater tickets for 08/05 07:00 PM at Red Hat Amphitheater, Raleigh, NC
- Sat Aug 05 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Chastain Park Amphitheatre tickets for 08/06 07:00 PM at Chastain Park Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA
- Sun Aug 06 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood tickets for 08/08 07:00 PM at Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Tue Aug 08 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Hard Rock Live - Orlando tickets for 08/09 08:00 PM at Hard Rock Live Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Wed Aug 09 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 08/11 08:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, South Side Ballroom at Gilley's tickets for 08/12 08:00 PM at South Side Ballroom at Gilley's, Dallas, TX
- Sat Aug 12 2017
- Blondie & Garbage, Palacio De Los Deportes - Mexico tickets for 08/14 08:30 PM at Palacio De Los Deportes Mexico, Mexico City, CDMX
- Mon Aug 14 2017
- Blondie, Tiles Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 10/13 08:00 PM at Tiles Center For The Performing Arts, Brookville, NY
- Fri Oct 13 2017
Besides the founding members, the band also includes the talented drummer Clem Burke, Matt Katz-Bohen and Jimmy Destri on keyboards, Leigh Foxx on bass and Paul Carbonara on guitar. Their talents combined together surely offer a treat to all the listeners, especially those who are fans of eclectic beats and rough punk.
Blondie earned itself a lot of fame in Kansas City and downtown New York before even coming up with their first self titled album that was released in 1976 for the Private Stock Label. This album was well received by people. In the summer of 1977, the band released their second album by the name of "Plastic Letters". They toured across Europe and Asia to promote this album and in the process gained numerous fans worldwide. "Plastic Letters" produced the hit number "Denis" which took the second position in the U.K charts. The album was certainly one of the biggest breakthroughs of the band. Their third album, "Parallel Lines", composed with the producer Mike Chapman also mesmerized all their fans. Singles like, "Picture This" and "Hanging on the telephone" from this album hit number 12 and number 5 position respectively on the UK charts.
In 1979, the fourth album of Blondie was released titled, "Eat to the Beat". The album was accompanied by their first video ever. Through this album, the sensational band managed to earn a spot on the UK charts with singles like, "Dreaming" and "Atomic" for a whole year. Their fifth album, "Autoamerican" produced one of their best singles to date, "The Tide is High". It immediately became a smashing hit in the UK by bagging the first position on the UK charts. The band split after the release of their sixth album and later came together in 1997 for their album "The Hunters" which produced their number one single in the UK titled "Maria". Their other recent albums like, "Panic Girls" released in 2008 and "Ghosts of Download" that hit the shelves in 2013 also managed to impress the critics and fans alike.
Blondie even released their Live by Request DVD and CD in September 2004. Not only this, the band released their Greatest Hit CD in 2005, which earned Platinum status in the UK. Besides featuring the best videos of the band from 1977 to 1982, the DVD also includes some bonus tracks and the video of "Rapture Riders". RIAA even gave the band’s "The Best of Blondie" album double platinum status because of its sales of more than two million.
Blondie has won and has been nominated for many awards since the beginning of their career which certifies their talents. The band won the "Juno Award" for Best Selling Single for the song, "Heart of Glass" in 1980. In 1981, the band was nominated for a "Grammy Award" for Best Rock Performance by a Duo Or Group with Vocal for the song "Call me". Blondie was again nominated for a "Grammy Award" for Video of the Year for the song "Eat to The Beat" and also won the "Q Music Award" for Q Inspiration in 1998.
With continuous tours and performances, Blondie’s music has become timeless. The band, in very less time managed to win over fans and critics with their groundbreaking singles, captivating voice and eccentric physical appearance. and With so many accolades under their belt, it is no surprise that Blondie tickets are so sought-after. So be a part of their show by getting hold of their tickets before they run out.
New wave, Punk rock, Pop music
Debbie Harry, Chris Stein, Clem Burke, Tommy Kessler, More
New York City, New York, United States (1974)
- Eat to the Beat
- Plastic Letters
- Parallel Lines
- Greatest Hits
- Heart of Glass
- Call Me
- One Way or Another
- The Tide Is High
- Hangin on the Telephone
- Sunday Girl
- Picture This
- In The Flesh
- Union City Blue
- X Offender
- Rip Her to Shreads
- The Hardest Part
- Presence Dear
- Good Boys
- Island of Lost Souls
- War Child
- What I Heard
- A Rose By Any Name
- I'm Gonna Love You Too
- Nothing Is Real but the Girl
- Sugar On the Side
- No Exit
- Fade Away and Radiate
- Die Young Stay Pretty
- Detroit 442
- Just Go Away
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Blondie's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Prior Lake at the Mystic Lake Showroom on 21-Jul-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Englewood at the Bergen Performing Arts Center on 14-Oct-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Blondie & Garbage||Mystic Lake Showroom||Prior Lake, MN||Fri Jul 21 201707/21 07:00 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||Ravinia Pavilion||Highland Park, IL||Sat Jul 22 201707/22 06:30 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||Artpark Amphitheatre||Lewiston, NY||Tue Jul 25 201707/25 06:30 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||Hummingbird Centre||Toronto, ON||Wed Jul 26 201707/26 07:00 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||Count Basie||Red Bank, NJ||Fri Jul 28 201707/28 08:00 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||Bethel Woods Center For The Arts||Bethel, NY||Sat Jul 29 201707/29 08:00 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||Blue Hills Bank Pavilion||Boston, MA||Sun Jul 30 201707/30 07:00 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||Beacon Theatre - NY||New York, NY||Tue Aug 01 201708/01 07:30 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||The Mann Center For The Performing Arts||Philadelphia, PA||Wed Aug 02 201708/02 07:30 PM|
|Blondie & Garbage||Wolf Trap||Vienna, VA||Thu Aug 03 201708/03 07:30 PM|
Blondie Tickets Prices
The average price for Blondie Tickets start from $84. The minimum get in price is $10 for Blondie Tickets at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion, Boston. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Blondie & Garbage||Prior Lake||21-Jul-17||$157||$121|
|Blondie & Garbage||Highland Park||22-Jul-17||$84||$43|
|Blondie & Garbage||Lewiston||25-Jul-17||$108||$16|
|Blondie & Garbage||Toronto||26-Jul-17||$132||$52|
|Blondie & Garbage||Red Bank||28-Jul-17||$258||$154|
|Blondie & Garbage||Bethel||29-Jul-17||$123||$18|
|Blondie & Garbage||Boston||30-Jul-17||$92||$10|
|Blondie & Garbage||New York||1-Aug-17||$534||$301|
|Blondie & Garbage||Philadelphia||2-Aug-17||$153||$61|
|Blondie & Garbage||Vienna||3-Aug-17||$129||$42|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Is there a blondie costa mesa scheduled? If so then for what date?
A:You can get the details on the entire Blondie concert schedule on the concerned section.
Q:Do you have any blondie mountain winery Tickets?
A:Sure, we have plenty of Blondie Tickets in our inventory. Get them now!
Q:I am looking for blondie nokia theatre tickets.
A:Blondie Tickets are lying at events.excite in huge quantity. Log on and get then now.
Q:Are you offering any discount on blondie tickets mn?
A:Yes we are, and this discount code option goes on all year. Check our tickets inventory for Blondie and do give us a feedback about did you like our rates.
Q:Are there any cheap blondie tickets still available?
A:Yes, we still have a few very cheap Blondie Tickets available for you to buy. Log on to our website for details and book your tickets now.