Bringing to you a rocking night is the very famous American punk rock band, “Blondie”. The band, founded by guitarist Chris Stein and singer Deborah Harry, is ready to take your breath away with their incredible performance and music. Hailed as the pioneer in the punk scenes of the early 70s, known widely for their first single “Ex-Offender”, the band’s list of achievements is really long. Blondie managed to create and maintain a huge fan following. From winning the “Q Music Award” for Q Inspiration to being nominated twice for a “Grammy Award” to their induction in the Hall of Fame in 2006, the band certainly has a lot to be proud of. Perhaps this is the reason why getting hold of Blondie tickets is so hard, especially close to their concert.
- Buy Skactoberfest: Skapeche Mode, The Maxies, Radioactive, Unicorn Injection & Acid Blondie, The Parish At House Of Blues - Anaheim Tickets for Sat Oct 27 2018 Sat Oct 27 2018Skactoberfest: Skapeche Mode, The Maxies, Radioactive, Unicorn Injection & Acid Blondie, The Parish At House Of Blues - Anaheim, tickets for 10/27 19:00 at The Parish At House Of Blues - Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Sat Oct 27 2018
- Buy Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Cross Insurance Center Tickets for Sat Oct 27 2018 Sat Oct 27 2018Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Cross Insurance Center, tickets for 10/27 19:30 at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME
- Sat Oct 27 2018
- Buy Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage Tickets for Fri Nov 2 2018 Fri Nov 2 2018Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage, tickets for 11/02 20:00 at Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage, Richmond, VA
- Fri Nov 2 2018
- Buy Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Muriel Kauffman Theatre - Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts Tickets for Tue Nov 13 2018 Tue Nov 13 2018Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Muriel Kauffman Theatre - Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, tickets for 11/13 19:30 at Muriel Kauffman Theatre - Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Kansas City, MO
- Tue Nov 13 2018
- Buy Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Devos Hall Tickets for Tue Nov 20 2018 Tue Nov 20 2018Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Devos Hall, tickets for 11/20 20:00 at Devos Hall, Grand Rapids, MI
- Tue Nov 20 2018
- Buy Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Heinz Hall Tickets for Mon Dec 3 2018 Mon Dec 3 2018Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Heinz Hall, tickets for 12/03 19:30 at Heinz Hall, Pittsburgh, PA
- Mon Dec 3 2018
- Buy Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Bergen Performing Arts Center Tickets for Tue Dec 4 2018 Tue Dec 4 2018Brian Wilson, Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin, Bergen Performing Arts Center, tickets for 12/04 20:00 at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Tue Dec 4 2018
Besides the founding members, the band also includes the talented drummer Clem Burke, Matt Katz-Bohen and Jimmy Destri on keyboards, Leigh Foxx on bass and Paul Carbonara on guitar. Their talents combined together surely offer a treat to all the listeners, especially those who are fans of eclectic beats and rough punk.
Blondie earned itself a lot of fame in Kansas City and downtown New York before even coming up with their first self titled album that was released in 1976 for the Private Stock Label. This album was well received by people. In the summer of 1977, the band released their second album by the name of "Plastic Letters". They toured across Europe and Asia to promote this album and in the process gained numerous fans worldwide. "Plastic Letters" produced the hit number "Denis" which took the second position in the U.K charts. The album was certainly one of the biggest breakthroughs of the band. Their third album, "Parallel Lines", composed with the producer Mike Chapman also mesmerized all their fans. Singles like, "Picture This" and "Hanging on the telephone" from this album hit number 12 and number 5 position respectively on the UK charts.
In 1979, the fourth album of Blondie was released titled, "Eat to the Beat". The album was accompanied by their first video ever. Through this album, the sensational band managed to earn a spot on the UK charts with singles like, "Dreaming" and "Atomic" for a whole year. Their fifth album, "Autoamerican" produced one of their best singles to date, "The Tide is High". It immediately became a smashing hit in the UK by bagging the first position on the UK charts. The band split after the release of their sixth album and later came together in 1997 for their album "The Hunters" which produced their number one single in the UK titled "Maria". Their other recent albums like, "Panic Girls" released in 2008 and "Ghosts of Download" that hit the shelves in 2013 also managed to impress the critics and fans alike.
Blondie even released their Live by Request DVD and CD in September 2004. Not only this, the band released their Greatest Hit CD in 2005, which earned Platinum status in the UK. Besides featuring the best videos of the band from 1977 to 1982, the DVD also includes some bonus tracks and the video of "Rapture Riders". RIAA even gave the band’s "The Best of Blondie" album double platinum status because of its sales of more than two million.
Blondie has won and has been nominated for many awards since the beginning of their career which certifies their talents. The band won the "Juno Award" for Best Selling Single for the song, "Heart of Glass" in 1980. In 1981, the band was nominated for a "Grammy Award" for Best Rock Performance by a Duo Or Group with Vocal for the song "Call me". Blondie was again nominated for a "Grammy Award" for Video of the Year for the song "Eat to The Beat" and also won the "Q Music Award" for Q Inspiration in 1998.
With continuous tours and performances, Blondie’s music has become timeless. The band, in very less time managed to win over fans and critics with their groundbreaking singles, captivating voice and eccentric physical appearance. and With so many accolades under their belt, it is no surprise that Blondie tickets are so sought-after. So be a part of their show by getting hold of their tickets before they run out.
New wave, Punk rock, Pop music
Debbie Harry, Chris Stein, Clem Burke, Tommy Kessler, More
New York City, New York, United States (1974)
- Eat to the Beat
- Plastic Letters
- Parallel Lines
- Greatest Hits
- Heart of Glass
- Call Me
- One Way or Another
- The Tide Is High
- Hangin on the Telephone
- Sunday Girl
- Picture This
- In The Flesh
- Union City Blue
- X Offender
- Rip Her to Shreads
- The Hardest Part
- Presence Dear
- Good Boys
- Island of Lost Souls
- War Child
- What I Heard
- A Rose By Any Name
- I'm Gonna Love You Too
- Nothing Is Real but the Girl
- Sugar On the Side
- No Exit
- Fade Away and Radiate
- Die Young Stay Pretty
- Detroit 442
- Just Go Away
BLONDIE NEWS AND UPDATES
Blondie Extends Tour by Announcing Three New Shows
The fans of pop rock music became excited when they learned that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Blondie is going to tour the United Kingdom this fall. The group has now added three more shows to its trek. They are expected to perform the first of their newly added gig at the Royal Concert Hall in Nottingham on November 7th. Blondie will then play the remaining two concerts at the Brighton Center and Motorpoint Arena on November 8th and 10th respectively. The band is scheduled to perform their final show in the country at the O2 Brixton Academy in London on November 17th.
Blondie Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Blondie tickets is $411. The date and location for this event is 28-Sep-18 at The Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield. The minimum get-in price for Blondie tickets is $411.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Is there a blondie costa mesa scheduled? If so then for what date?
A:You can get the details on the entire Blondie concert schedule on the concerned section.
Q:Do you have any blondie mountain winery Tickets?
A:Sure, we have plenty of Blondie Tickets in our inventory. Get them now!
Q:I am looking for blondie nokia theatre tickets.
A:Blondie Tickets are lying at events.excite in huge quantity. Log on and get then now.
Q:Are you offering any discount on blondie tickets mn?
A:Yes we are, and this discount code option goes on all year. Check our tickets inventory for Blondie and do give us a feedback about did you like our rates.
Q:Are there any cheap blondie tickets still available?
A:Yes, we still have a few very cheap Blondie Tickets available for you to buy. Log on to our website for details and book your tickets now.