Blackberry Smoke Tickets
Blackberry Smoke is a country rock band from Atlanta. They are also sometimes classified as a southern rock group because of the arrangements of the songs and their choice of instruments, which are usually associated with rock music. The current lineup of the band comprises of the lead singer, Charlie Starr, who also plays guitar, Brit Turner the drummer, Richard Turner, the bass player, Brandon Still, the keyboard player and Paul Jackson, the lead guitarist. The band is currently on tour and can be caught on one of their shows through Blackberry Smoke tickets.
Blackberry Smoke Venues
- Blackberry Smoke Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville
- Blackberry Smoke Iron City - Birmingham
- Blackberry Smoke Limelight Eventplex
- Blackberry Smoke Manchester Music Hall
- Blackberry Smoke Montgomery Performing Arts Centre
- Blackberry Smoke State Theatre - Kalamazoo
- Blackberry Smoke Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center - Asheville
Blackberry Smoke Cities
- Blackberry Smoke Asheville NC
- Blackberry Smoke Birmingham AL
- Blackberry Smoke Kalamazoo MI
- Blackberry Smoke Lexington KY
- Blackberry Smoke Montgomery AL
- Blackberry Smoke Peoria IL
- Blackberry Smoke Robinsonville MS
Latest Blackberry Smoke Events
- Blackberry Smoke, Limelight Eventplex tickets for 01/27 08:00 PM at Limelight Eventplex, Peoria, IL
- Fri Jan 27 2017
- Blackberry Smoke, State Theatre - Kalamazoo tickets for 01/28 08:00 PM at State Theatre Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI
- Sat Jan 28 2017
- Blackberry Smoke, Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center - Asheville tickets for 02/03 08:00 PM at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium at U.S. Cellular Center Asheville, Asheville, NC
- Fri Feb 03 2017
- Blackberry Smoke, Iron City - Birmingham tickets for 02/04 08:00 PM at Iron City Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Sat Feb 04 2017
- Blackberry Smoke, Montgomery Performing Arts Center tickets for 02/10 08:00 PM at Montgomery Performing Arts Center, Montgomery, AL
- Fri Feb 10 2017
- Blackberry Smoke, Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville tickets for 02/11 08:00 PM at Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville, Robinsonville, MS
- Sat Feb 11 2017
The band has been performing for nearly 12 years now and since then has become one of the top live acts of their genre. They have sung with many popular names in the business, most prominently the "Zac Brown Band" with whom they have toured with as well. They in fact joined the other group for most of the summer of 2011, playing more than 20 shows all over the United States. They have also collaborated with other bands such as the legendary ZZ Top, and have recorded with Lynyrd Skynyrd. The band has both joined them as an opening act and has co headlined with them on their respective tours. Other than this, they often perform on charity events and concerts. Most recently, they were the main performers at the "Boot Ride", a benefit show in which they took the stage alongside the actors from the show "Sons of Anarchy". They took the "Happy Ending Bar" by storm, and attracted a large enough audience that the "Boot Campaign" was able to raise a significant amount of money. Since the event took place in Hollywood, California, they were right away noticed by important music critics and producers. The result was a feature in "Paste Magazine" which spoke highly of their record "Little Piece of Dixie".
Blackberry Smoke is famously known for playing nearly 250 dates in a year, which gives them little to no time off. When they are not on stage, they are writing songs and recording to keep providing their fans with new material. Other artists, such as those mentioned above have all commented on the band’s never ending hard work. But their endeavors have led them to great places—be it performing with their idols, or being featured in films and videos games (Swing Vote, and NASCAR 08 respectively).
Their brand of music has been described as a mixture of a number of elements. While there is blatant use of honky tonk music, there are also clear traces of soul and bluegrass. Other critics have also identified the use of gospel in some of their tunes, often paired with soul music. Still, people who go to attend their shows have mentioned without fail how their shows end up giving a rock concert feel no matter what genre they like to associate themselves with. For this reason, they are sometimes put under the umbrella term "outlaw country". This has given them what they call an "organic" fan base, one that like them because of their live performances and the others who have come to know of them not through a mainstream media index but through a good old fashioned word of mouth.
To this date, the band has put together three albums. They are currently signed to "Southern Ground", a record label ran by the "Zac Brown Band" itself. Their latest work was released last year and is called "The Whippoorwill". They also have a live DVD and 2 EPs to their name. If you are new to the band, then their DVD is perhaps the best introduction to them. It rightly exemplifies everything they are about; rock n roll living, vivacious performances, and undeniably good music.
Blackberry Smoke did not get an easy start like most artists in the contemporary world do. Fame did not come to them instantly for they have been performing together, trying to break the market since the year 2000. While it is common for artists to be discovered and become overnight sensations in the modern day, Blackberry Smoke have done it in the old fashioned way. They have paved the way for themselves by performing nonstop and gathering a sound audience before going mainstream. Their rise to the top has thus been long overdue but has yielded some good results. They are now known all over the United States, and they have travelled the world and gained an overseas audience. Blackberry Smoke tickets are selling out everywhere.
Q:What benefits will I get if I buy discounted Blackberry Smoke Tickets from your website?
A:For all the details you need about Blackberry Smoke Tickets and benefits of the discounts on offer by us, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.