Black Sabbath Omaha Tickets
The godfathers of heavy metal, Black Sabbath have announced a graceful exit from the music scene. Maybe it’s the right call, as they have been recording music on and off for the past 47 years, and the gap between their albums kept on increasing. They released their latest record “13” after 18 years. But nevertheless, the rock maestros will be missed and no one can fill that void again. Before bringing down the curtain on their career, the band will hit the road one last time and their extended trek will start on January 20 from Omaha. Black Sabbath Omaha tickets for The End Tour are among the hottest tickets in 2016, and if you plan on attending the concert, then act fast.
Heavy Metal’s Visceral Force Announce Farewell Tour
Defying the norms of rock genre and pushing boundaries with their creativity, Black Sabbath became a force to be reckoned with in the 70s. Their mysterious themes, poetic lyrics and inspirational melodies took the music lovers by storm and they were named the pioneers of the heavy metal genre. Featuring a talented lineup – Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne and former member Bill Ward, the band produced many acclaimed albums, standing out among them are “Paranoid”, “Heaven and Hell”, “Born Again” and “13”. In their upcoming The End Tour, Black Sabbath will rock the stage with their plethora of hits and fans with Black Sabbath Omaha tickets will get to enjoy their timeless classics.
5 Songs Likely To Feature On The End Tour Setlist
- “War Pigs” – Appearing on their 2nd album Paranoid, the song has a dynamic urgency to it and the music captures the pain of military combat.
- “Children of the Grave” – An enduring mosh-pit anthem, it’s a peaceful revolutionary piece and urges the parents to tell their children love is still alive rather than instilling them with fear.
- “Iron Man” – The all-time classic features incredible riffs and layered lyrics.
- “The Wizard” – The epic track featured Ozzy Osbourne on harmonica and what an incredible sound it was. The band pushed the genre on this one and it was a powerful effort.
- “Paranoid” – An iconic heavy metal song, it displayed every member’s strengths and highlighted their collective chemistry.
Q:I want to buy Black Sabbath Concert Tickets for Omaha. Are they sold out?
A:Black Sabbath concerts can be a very enjoyable experience for heavy metal fans. Black Sabbath Omaha Ne Tickets are not sold out yet. They are available at our website through our trusty broker so place your orders right away.