Black Angels Tickets
One of America’s most popular psychedelic rock bands, the Black Angels have been thrilling fans since 2004. Establishing a massive fan base over a professional musical career of nine years, the four-member ensemble continues to enthrall audiences at their live shows. Naming themselves after the song “The Black Angel’s Death Song” released by Velvet Underground, Black Angels have enjoyed success and popularity. Garage and psychedelic rock fans are invited to attend the group’s upcoming concert that will take place at the Observatory located in Santa Ana. Purchase Black Angels tickets now to attend.
Black Angels Venues
- Black Angels 9:30 Club
- Black Angels Brooklyn Steel
- Black Angels Danforth Music Hall Theatre
- Black Angels Delmar Hall
- Black Angels Granada Theater - Dallas
- Black Angels Madrid Theatre
- Black Angels Majestic Theatre Madison
- Black Angels Newport Music Hall
- Black Angels Paradise Rock Club
- Black Angels Saint Andrews Hall - Detroit
- Black Angels Stubbs BBQ - Outdoor Stage
- Black Angels Thalia Hall
- Black Angels The Basement - Nashville
- Black Angels The Mill & Mine
- Black Angels The Orange Peel
- Black Angels Union Transfer
- Black Angels Variety Playhouse
Black Angels Cities
- Black Angels Asheville NC
- Black Angels Atlanta GA
- Black Angels Austin TX
- Black Angels Boston MA
- Black Angels Brooklyn NY
- Black Angels Chicago IL
- Black Angels Columbus OH
- Black Angels Dallas TX
- Black Angels Detroit MI
- Black Angels Kansas City MO
- Black Angels Knoxville TN
- Black Angels Madison WI
- Black Angels Nashville TN
- Black Angels Philadelphia PA
- Black Angels St. Louis MO
- Black Angels Toronto ON
- Black Angels Washington DC
Black Angels Schedule 2017-18
- Black Angels, The Basement - Nashville tickets for 04/26 09:00 PM at The Basement Nashville, Nashville, TN
- Wed Apr 26 2017
- Black Angels, The Mill & Mine tickets for 04/27 08:00 PM at The Mill & Mine, Knoxville, TN
- Thu Apr 27 2017
- Black Angels, Variety Playhouse tickets for 04/28 09:00 PM at Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Apr 28 2017
- Black Angels, The Orange Peel tickets for 04/29 09:00 PM at The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Black Angels, Brooklyn Steel tickets for 05/02 08:00 PM at Brooklyn Steel, Brooklyn, NY
- Tue May 02 2017
- Black Angels, Union Transfer tickets for 05/04 09:00 PM at Union Transfer, Philadelphia, PA
- Thu May 04 2017
- Black Angels, Paradise Rock Club tickets for 05/05 09:00 PM at Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA
- Fri May 05 2017
- Black Angels, Danforth Music Hall Theatre tickets for 05/06 07:00 PM at Danforth Music Hall Theatre, Toronto, ON
- Sat May 06 2017
- Black Angels, Saint Andrews Hall - Detroit tickets for 05/07 07:00 PM at Saint Andrews Hall Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Sun May 07 2017
- Black Angels, Newport Music Hall tickets for 05/10 07:00 PM at Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH
- Wed May 10 2017
- Black Angels, Majestic Theatre Madison tickets for 05/13 09:00 PM at Majestic Theatre Madison, Madison, WI
- Sat May 13 2017
- Black Angels, Madrid Theatre tickets for 05/16 08:00 PM at Madrid Theatre, Kansas City, MO
- Tue May 16 2017
- Black Angels, Granada Theater - Dallas tickets for 05/19 09:00 PM at Granada Theater Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Fri May 19 2017
Hailing from the city of Austin, Black Angels comprises of Christian Bland as the vocalist, Alex Maas handling keyboards, guitars and providing occasional vocals, Stephanie Bailey on percussion and bass and Kyle Hunt on guitars and keyboards. Former members who have performed with the band include Todd Keller, Jennifer Raines playing percussion and keyboards and Nate Ryan on bass. The band’s big break came in 2005 when they were approached by Northern Star Records who were impressed by the music posted on their MySpace page.
Signing a deal with the recording company, the rock group released their debut compilation album named "Psychedelica Vol. 1" in 2005. With the success of the dual-disc album the band was invited to perform at festivals such as Lollapalooza in 2007, South by Southwest (SXSW) in 2006 and 2008 and All Tomorrow’s Parties in 2008 as well. The group also toured internationally with bands and artists such as The Warlocks, the Black Keys, Roky Erickson, and Queens of the Stone Age, the Horrors, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Wolfmother and the Raveonettes.
Soon the Black Angels created a name for themselves in the underground music scene and their music was compared with that of 13th Floor Elevators, the Velvet Underground, Black Mountain and The Warlocks. Their debut LP called "Passover" which was released in 2006 via the Light in the Attic Records was well received by the critics and the band’s underground fans. The rock group’s music from their debut LP has been used by FOX channel for its television series "Fringe" and "Californication". The band’s music can also be heard on the soundtrack of the feature film "Death Sentence", directed by Kevin Bacon. Two years after the success of "Passover", Black Angels released their second LP named "Directions to See a Ghost". Similar to their previous release, songs from this album were used on the soundtracks of movies and television programs. The record "Young Men Dead" was used on the soundtrack of the movie "The Art of Flight". The same song can also be heard on Spike’s UFC 2010 episode, "St. Pierre Vs Hardy".
In 2008 the ensemble collaborated with the band Unkle. Together the two groups released songs such as "Where Did the Night Fall", "Natural Selection" and "With You in My Head". Their last release, "With You in My Head" can also be heard on the soundtrack of the popular movie The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. After tours that went on for two years, the Black Angels returned to Texas to perform at the Austin Psych Fest 3 where they headlined with The Reverberation Appreciation Society. The festival brought together forty three artists and bands that included The Gaslamp Killer, Night Beats, The Raveonettes, The Warlocks, Pink Mountaintops, Silver Apples and Warpaint.
In the same year, the Black Angels were seen releasing their third studio LP named "Phosphene Dream", produced by the Blue Horizon Ventures. The album was placed amongst the top 50 albums of the Billboard 200. The release of the album was followed by concerts at the ATP New York Fest of 2010 and the 4th Austin Psych Fest of 2011. To date the band has released two more albums that include "Another Nice Pair" released in 2011 and "Indigo Meadow" that came out in 2013.
Fans of the garage rock band can expect to hear some of their favorite songs at the Black Angels upcoming presentation. Those interested should think about getting their Black Angels tickets now.
Black Angels Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Black Angels Tickets start from $43. The minimum get in price is $29 for Black Angels Tickets at the Union Transfer, Philadelphia. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Do you sell black angel tickets?
A:Yes. We have Black Angels Tickets available for sale on our website now.
Q:Where can i get the best price for tickets to el rey black angels?
A:Black Angels Tickets are available on our site at the best possible rates. Please make the most of this opportunity.
Q:Can i win black angels tickets for free?
A:You cannot win Black Angels Tickets for free but can them on individually discounted rates by using the discount codes.