Ben Harper Tickets
Blending a range of musical styles as diverse as his influences, Ben Harper combines blues, soul, acoustic folk and rock in a manner that transcends genres. The artist defines music to be his passion and grew up playing and performing on guitar. As a teenager he explored the acoustic slide guitar that eventually settled in as his trademark. Harper’s fan following extends over several continents. He has been awarded a couple of Grammy Awards for having the ‘best pop instrumental music’ and producing the ‘best traditional soul gospel album’ in 2005. The journey that started in the early nineties still continues bringing in a lot of accomplishments on its way.
Ben Harper Venues
- Ben Harper ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Ben Harper Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Ben Harper Columbia Halle
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals Falconer Salen
- Ben Harper House Of Blues - Houston
- Ben Harper Kings Park
- Ben Harper Koln Palladium
- Ben Harper Marquee Theatre - AZ
- Ben Harper Mediolanum Forum
- Ben Harper South Side Ballroom at Gilley's
- Ben Harper Vector Arena
Ben Harper Cities
Latest Ben Harper Events
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, Marquee Theatre - AZ tickets for 08/25 08:00 PM at Marquee Theatre AZ, Tempe, AZ
- Thu Aug 25 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, South Side Ballroom at Gilley's tickets for 08/28 08:00 PM at South Side Ballroom at Gilley's, Dallas, TX
- Sun Aug 28 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 08/29 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Mon Aug 29 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 08/31 08:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Wed Aug 31 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, Falconer Salen tickets for 09/22 08:00 PM at Falconer Salen, Frederiksberg, HS
- Thu Sep 22 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, Columbia Halle tickets for 09/25 08:00 PM at Columbia Halle, Berlin, BE
- Sun Sep 25 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, Koln Palladium tickets for 09/30 08:00 PM at Koln Palladium, Koln, NW
- Fri Sep 30 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, Mediolanum Forum tickets for 10/07 08:45 PM at Mediolanum Forum, Assago, MA
- Fri Oct 07 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, Adelaide Entertainment Centre tickets for 11/27 07:30 PM at Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Hindmarsh, SA
- Sun Nov 27 2016
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, Kings Park tickets for 11/29 05:00 PM at Kings Park, Perth, WA
- Tue Nov 29 2016
Ben Harper has been in the field for over more than two decades now. The foundation for his interest in music was laid by his family associations. The maternal Folk Music Center and Museum developed his interest in blues music. The artist performed his first gig at the age of 12. Inspired by the well known musician Robert Johnson, he chose guitar to be his instrument and started practicing it. He mimicked Johnson’s style and aspired to be like him. Having an inborn talent for music, he was on the right track of exploring it and perfecting it.
Harper played the instrument every day, practicing it and hence developing slide guitar, which later became his signature style. Harper was fortunate enough to make an identity for himself at a very young age. His talent got noticed by an internationally recognized blues musician Taj Mahal and he was asked to record a song and also tour with him. This was a brilliant start. The artist got the opportunity to learn from this incredibly talented musician. His vast experience was like a guide book for Harper to proceed in this career. Shortly after this, he scored a deal with Virgin Records to release his debut album ‘Welcome to the Cruel World’. The album was a hit and soon became a college radio hit. A couple of album releases led to a major breakthrough with the launch of ‘The Will To Live’ in 1997. According to Ben Harper, the songs of the album were like the next step in his career. Metaphorically stating, it was same as progressing from crawling to walking and running to flying. Being composed of different rhythms and movements, the artist named the release as a step forward in music evolution. The process of making changes in the sound of music continued till his latest release ‘Give Till Its Gone’. The album was released in 2011 and has already been awarded with a gold certification.
Ben Harper states ‘life’ to be the inspiration for his music. People can relate to the stories presented in his songs. The concept of life is spread on such a wide spectrum that it cannot be covered by just few album releases. The specialty of Harper’s songs is that the longer they are played, the more meanings you can get out of it. They speak for either whatever is going on in the artist’s life; in his mind or heart, or it might just narrate the experiences of some other random person. Emotions that are musically inspirational for Harper happen to be the subject for his songs generally.
Ben Harper digs deep to find out meanings from natural phenomenon. As seen commonly nothing lasts forever. He agrees to the idea that people evolve and their lives grow. Things do not remain the same forever. In order to combat this, one should stick to his roots. The artist defines playing slide guitar as his signature style. This talent of his outshined him among other musicians of the blues genre. The artist has decided to stick to his roots by maintaining his signature style which is widely evident from his first album release to the latest one.
Ben Harper is already on tour and is set to deliver a thrilling live concert! Ben Harper Tickets are on sale! Hurry and get them as soon as possible
Q:When will my credit card be charged for ben harper tickets?
A:Your credit card for ben harper Tickets will be charged as soon as the deal is final. In case there is a delay it would not exceed one business day.