Bela Fleck Tickets
Experimentation is the name of the game for Bela Fleck. Fleck has not only pushed but decimated genre boundaries, taking banjo playing into hitherto unknown realms and expanding into different creative fields. Grammy nominations in nine different fields, a standing record for a musician, are testament to his remarkable versatility. Rattling off super-hit solo records, Fleck has also found rich success with bands like New Grass Revival and Bela Fleck and the Flecktones through his career. His award-winning collaborations pushed the often ignored art of banjo playing back into the limelight and his recent quest to locate its origins in its mother continent Africa speak volumes of his commitment. Bela Fleck Tickets offer enthusiasts an opportunity to catch the maestro at the melodious peak of his ability.
Bela Fleck Venues
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Bearsville Theater
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn California Center For The Arts Escondido - Concert Hall
- Bela Fleck & Chris Thile Charleston Music Hall
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Christopher Cohan Center
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Bela Fleck Knight Theatre at Levine Center for the Arts
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Lensic Theater
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Rams Head On Stage
- Bela Fleck & Chris Thile Southern Theatre
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn State Theatre - Kalamazoo
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Sunset Center
Bela Fleck Cities
Bela Fleck Schedule 2017-18
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 03/09 07:30 PM at HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, San Antonio, TX
- Thu Mar 09 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Lensic Theater tickets for 03/13 07:30 PM at Lensic Theater, Santa Fe, NM
- Mon Mar 13 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, California Center For The Arts Escondido - Concert Hall tickets for 03/15 07:30 PM at California Center For The Arts Escondido Concert Hall, Escondido, CA
- Wed Mar 15 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Christopher Cohan Center tickets for 03/19 07:00 PM at Christopher Cohan Center, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Sun Mar 19 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Sunset Center tickets for 03/26 07:00 PM at Sunset Center, Carmel By The Sea, CA
- Sun Mar 26 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Bearsville Theater tickets for 04/08 08:00 PM at Bearsville Theater, Woodstock, NY
- Sat Apr 08 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 04/16 03:00 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Sun Apr 16 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, State Theatre - Kalamazoo tickets for 05/11 08:00 PM at State Theatre Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI
- Thu May 11 2017
- Bela Fleck & Chris Thile, Charleston Music Hall tickets for 05/23 08:00 PM at Charleston Music Hall, Charleston, SC
- Tue May 23 2017
- Bela Fleck, Knight Theatre at Levine Center for the Arts tickets for 05/24 07:30 PM at Knight Theatre at Levine Center for the Arts, Charlotte, NC
- Wed May 24 2017
Fleck’s major areas of dexterity with regards to his banjo playing are in the genres of jazz, fusion and bluegrass. Bluegrass music is the music of UK immigrants to America and is a form of roots music distinctive for its numerous breakdowns, where one instrument improvises while the others perform in background harmony. The banjo itself is a four, five, or even six-stringed instrument that vibrates a plastic membrane on a distinct circular frame. It was brought to America by African slaves.
Bela Fleck gained prominence for his banjo playing early in his career. He was born in New York City and tastefully named Bela Anton Leos Fleck after famed European composers Bela Bartok, Anton Webern and Leos Janacek. Fleck was drawn towards banjo playing after Flatt & Scruggs’ music on Beverly Hillbillies made quite an impression on him. Aged 15, his grandfather gave him his first banjo and he enrolled at the High School of Music and Art to study the French horn. Banjo was not an offered elective there and Fleck was demoted from the chorus following uninspiring results. He sought private banjo lessons with Erik Darling, Tony Trischka and Mark Horowitz, improving under their tutelage. Stanley Clarke and Chick Corea’s electric live concert with Return Forever inspired him to wield his wild experimental side in his work.
Moving to Boston, he was recording albums with the jazz-tuned Tasty Licks by 19. Crossing the Tracks, his first solo work, came out in 1979 and it was bluegrass-themed. Relocating to Lexington, Fleck teamed up with Tasty Licks bassist Mark Schatz, guitarist Glen Lawson and mandolin pro Jimmy Gaudreau to form "Spectrum".
Playing in Spectrum till 1981, Bela Fleck moved up a notch to Sam Bush’s New Grass Revival and unleashed his creative instincts, enjoying a great decade with the band. In 1988, amid blinding solo success, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones was formed with harmonica player Howard Levy and Victor & Roy Wooten. The Flecktones have since made it big on many award-winning albums and allowed Fleck great creative freedom to work with the likes of Corea, Bush and Edward Meyer. He maintains side-projects Trio! and Sparrow Quartet. In 2005, during the Flecktones’ hiatus, Fleck visited Gambia, Uganda, Tanzania and Mali to trace the banjo’s origins and collaborate with local artists; the journey was later released as a documentary.
Bela Fleck has been nominated for Grammys in the categories of arranging, composition, spoken word, folk, classical, bluegrass, jazz, pop and country. The nine nominations are a record. He received his first nomination in 1986 for New Grass Revival’s country-themed Seven by Seven and received a further nomination for his solo album Drive when bluegrass was first introduced as an award category in 1988. By the time of his first win for 1995’s Hightower with ‘Asleep at the Wheel’, he had already notched up various nominations in spoken word, country, bluegrass and jazz.
Bela Fleck Tickets have brought fans to witness firsthand his legendary improvisational spark. He has performed at various festivals like Montreal Jazz Festival, Winnipeg Folk Festival, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits and the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. Upcoming dates see him in Charlottesville and Windsor with the Noisemakers.
Bela Fleck has changed the dimension of banjo playing. The instrument was considered one-dimensional, but Fleck’s exploits have seen him slip seamlessly into top-class collaborations and set the earth alight when playing solo. The enormous craft will be seen live by lucky fans with Bela Fleck Tickets in the upcoming concerts
Bela Fleck Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Bela Fleck Tickets start from $129. The minimum get in price is $42 for Bela Fleck Tickets at the California Center For The Arts Escondido - Concert Hall, Escondido. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||San Antonio||9-Mar-17||$170||$44|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Santa Fe||13-Mar-17||$206||$163|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Escondido||15-Mar-17||$129||$42|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||San Luis Obispo||19-Mar-17||$214||$157|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Carmel By The Sea||26-Mar-17||$233||$184|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Woodstock||8-Apr-17||$150||$80|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Annapolis||16-Apr-17||$207||$201|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Annapolis||16-Apr-17||$226||$126|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Kalamazoo||11-May-17||$212||$159|
|Bela Fleck & Chris Thile||Charleston||23-May-17||$231||$55|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can you send me a copy of my Bela Fleck Tickets?
A:Please provide us with your email id and we will look into if we can send you a copy of your Bela Fleck Tickets.