Bela Fleck Tickets
Experimentation is the name of the game for Bela Fleck. Fleck has not only pushed but decimated genre boundaries, taking banjo playing into hitherto unknown realms and expanding into different creative fields. Grammy nominations in nine different fields, a standing record for a musician, are testament to his remarkable versatility. Rattling off super-hit solo records, Fleck has also found rich success with bands like New Grass Revival and Bela Fleck and the Flecktones through his career. His award-winning collaborations pushed the often ignored art of banjo playing back into the limelight and his recent quest to locate its origins in its mother continent Africa speak volumes of his commitment. Bela Fleck Tickets offer enthusiasts an opportunity to catch the maestro at the melodious peak of his ability.
Bela Fleck Venues
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Bethel Woods Center For The Arts
- Bela Fleck Boettcher Concert Hall
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Concert Hall at The New York Society For Ethical Culture
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Moore Theatre
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Newmark Theatre
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Sheldon Concert Hall
- Bela Fleck & the Flecktones Smith Opera House
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Smokey Mountain Center for the Performing Arts
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn State Theatre - ME
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn The Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre
Bela Fleck Cities
- Bela Fleck Bethel NY
- Bela Fleck Denver CO
- Bela Fleck Franklin NC
- Bela Fleck Geneva NY
- Bela Fleck Great Barrington MA
- Bela Fleck Montreal QC
- Bela Fleck New York NY
- Bela Fleck Portland ME
- Bela Fleck Portland OR
- Bela Fleck Seattle WA
- Bela Fleck St. Louis MO
Bela Fleck Tickets
- Bela Fleck & the Flecktones, Smith Opera House tickets for 08/10 08:00 PM at Smith Opera House, Geneva, NY
- Thu Aug 10 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Smokey Mountain Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 09/30 07:30 PM at Smokey Mountain Center for the Performing Arts, Franklin, NC
- Sat Sep 30 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Sheldon Concert Hall tickets for 10/20 08:00 PM at Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis, MO
- Fri Oct 20 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Bethel Woods Center For The Arts tickets for 11/04 08:00 PM at Bethel Woods Center For The Arts, Bethel, NY
- Sat Nov 04 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Concert Hall at The New York Society For Ethical Culture tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM at Concert Hall at The New York Society For Ethical Culture, New York, NY
- Sat Nov 11 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, The Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center tickets for 11/12 07:00 PM at The Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center, Great Barrington, MA
- Sun Nov 12 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre tickets for 11/14 08:00 PM at Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre, Montreal, QC
- Tue Nov 14 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, State Theatre - ME tickets for 11/17 08:00 PM at State Theatre ME, Portland, ME
- Fri Nov 17 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Moore Theatre tickets for 11/25 08:00 PM at Moore Theatre, Seattle, WA
- Sat Nov 25 2017
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Newmark Theatre tickets for 11/27 07:30 PM at Newmark Theatre, Portland, OR
- Mon Nov 27 2017
Fleck’s major areas of dexterity with regards to his banjo playing are in the genres of jazz, fusion and bluegrass. Bluegrass music is the music of UK immigrants to America and is a form of roots music distinctive for its numerous breakdowns, where one instrument improvises while the others perform in background harmony. The banjo itself is a four, five, or even six-stringed instrument that vibrates a plastic membrane on a distinct circular frame. It was brought to America by African slaves.
Bela Fleck gained prominence for his banjo playing early in his career. He was born in New York City and tastefully named Bela Anton Leos Fleck after famed European composers Bela Bartok, Anton Webern and Leos Janacek. Fleck was drawn towards banjo playing after Flatt & Scruggs’ music on Beverly Hillbillies made quite an impression on him. Aged 15, his grandfather gave him his first banjo and he enrolled at the High School of Music and Art to study the French horn. Banjo was not an offered elective there and Fleck was demoted from the chorus following uninspiring results. He sought private banjo lessons with Erik Darling, Tony Trischka and Mark Horowitz, improving under their tutelage. Stanley Clarke and Chick Corea’s electric live concert with Return Forever inspired him to wield his wild experimental side in his work.
Moving to Boston, he was recording albums with the jazz-tuned Tasty Licks by 19. Crossing the Tracks, his first solo work, came out in 1979 and it was bluegrass-themed. Relocating to Lexington, Fleck teamed up with Tasty Licks bassist Mark Schatz, guitarist Glen Lawson and mandolin pro Jimmy Gaudreau to form "Spectrum".
Playing in Spectrum till 1981, Bela Fleck moved up a notch to Sam Bush’s New Grass Revival and unleashed his creative instincts, enjoying a great decade with the band. In 1988, amid blinding solo success, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones was formed with harmonica player Howard Levy and Victor & Roy Wooten. The Flecktones have since made it big on many award-winning albums and allowed Fleck great creative freedom to work with the likes of Corea, Bush and Edward Meyer. He maintains side-projects Trio! and Sparrow Quartet. In 2005, during the Flecktones’ hiatus, Fleck visited Gambia, Uganda, Tanzania and Mali to trace the banjo’s origins and collaborate with local artists; the journey was later released as a documentary.
Bela Fleck has been nominated for Grammys in the categories of arranging, composition, spoken word, folk, classical, bluegrass, jazz, pop and country. The nine nominations are a record. He received his first nomination in 1986 for New Grass Revival’s country-themed Seven by Seven and received a further nomination for his solo album Drive when bluegrass was first introduced as an award category in 1988. By the time of his first win for 1995’s Hightower with ‘Asleep at the Wheel’, he had already notched up various nominations in spoken word, country, bluegrass and jazz.
Bela Fleck Tickets have brought fans to witness firsthand his legendary improvisational spark. He has performed at various festivals like Montreal Jazz Festival, Winnipeg Folk Festival, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits and the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. Upcoming dates see him in Charlottesville and Windsor with the Noisemakers.
Bela Fleck has changed the dimension of banjo playing. The instrument was considered one-dimensional, but Fleck’s exploits have seen him slip seamlessly into top-class collaborations and set the earth alight when playing solo. The enormous craft will be seen live by lucky fans with Bela Fleck Tickets in the upcoming concerts
Bela Fleck Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Bela Fleck's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Geneva at the Smith Opera House on 10-Aug-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Portland at the Newmark Theatre on 27-Nov-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Bela Fleck & the Flecktones||Smith Opera House||Geneva, NY||Thu Aug 10 201708/10 08:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Smokey Mountain Center for the Performing Arts||Franklin, NC||Sat Sep 30 201709/30 07:30 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Sheldon Concert Hall||St. Louis, MO||Fri Oct 20 201710/20 08:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Bethel Woods Center For The Arts||Bethel, NY||Sat Nov 04 201711/04 08:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Concert Hall at The New York Society For Ethical Culture||New York, NY||Sat Nov 11 201711/11 08:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||The Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center||Great Barrington, MA||Sun Nov 12 201711/12 07:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre||Montreal, QC||Tue Nov 14 201711/14 08:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||State Theatre - ME||Portland, ME||Fri Nov 17 201711/17 08:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Moore Theatre||Seattle, WA||Sat Nov 25 201711/25 08:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Newmark Theatre||Portland, OR||Mon Nov 27 201711/27 07:30 PM|
Bela Fleck Tickets Prices
The average price for Bela Fleck Tickets start from $85. The minimum get in price is $48 for Bela Fleck Tickets at the Bethel Woods Center For The Arts, Bethel. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Bela Fleck & the Flecktones||Geneva||10-Aug-17||$226||$169|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Franklin||30-Sep-17||$138||$63|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||St. Louis||20-Oct-17||$239||$176|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Bethel||4-Nov-17||$85||$48|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||New York||11-Nov-17||$248||$185|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Great Barrington||12-Nov-17||$219||$180|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Portland||17-Nov-17||$205||$107|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Seattle||25-Nov-17||$256||$158|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Portland||27-Nov-17||$192||$80|
|Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Brett Mitchell - Bela Fleck||Denver||13-Apr-18||$258||$228|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can you send me a copy of my Bela Fleck Tickets?
A:Please provide us with your email id and we will look into if we can send you a copy of your Bela Fleck Tickets.