Bela Fleck Tickets
Experimentation is the name of the game for Bela Fleck. Fleck has not only pushed but decimated genre boundaries, taking banjo playing into hitherto unknown realms and expanding into different creative fields. Grammy nominations in nine different fields, a standing record for a musician, are testament to his remarkable versatility. Rattling off super-hit solo records, Fleck has also found rich success with bands like New Grass Revival and Bela Fleck and the Flecktones through his career. His award-winning collaborations pushed the often ignored art of banjo playing back into the limelight and his recent quest to locate its origins in its mother continent Africa speak volumes of his commitment. Bela Fleck Tickets offer enthusiasts an opportunity to catch the maestro at the melodious peak of his ability.
Bela Fleck Venues
- Bela Fleck Alberta Bair Theater
- Bela Fleck Boettcher Concert Hall
- Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Lucas Theatre for the Arts
- Bela Fleck & Brooklyn Rider Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Chick Corea & Bela Fleck Music Center At Strathmore
- Bela Fleck Ryman Auditorium
- Bela Fleck The Lyric Theatre - Birmingham
- Bela Fleck Vilar Center For The Arts
Bela Fleck Tickets
- Sat Dec 16 2017Sat Dec 16 2017
- Buy Opry At The Ryman: Ricky Skaggs, Bela Fleck, Abigail Washburn, LoCash, Charles Esten & Riders In The Sky, Ryman Auditorium Tickets for 12/16 07:00 PM Opry At The Ryman: Ricky Skaggs, Bela Fleck, Abigail Washburn, LoCash, Charles Esten & Riders In The Sky, Ryman Auditorium tickets for 12/16 07:00 PM at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Sat Dec 16 2017
- Sat Dec 16 2017Sat Dec 16 2017
- Buy Opry At The Ryman: Ricky Skaggs, Bela Fleck, Abigail Washburn, LoCash, Charles Esten & Riders In The Sky, Ryman Auditorium Tickets for 12/16 09:30 PM Opry At The Ryman: Ricky Skaggs, Bela Fleck, Abigail Washburn, LoCash, Charles Esten & Riders In The Sky, Ryman Auditorium tickets for 12/16 09:30 PM at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Sat Dec 16 2017
- Sun Jan 14 2018Sun Jan 14 2018
- Buy Bela Fleck & Brooklyn Rider, Majestic Theatre - Dallas Tickets for 01/14 07:30 PM Bela Fleck & Brooklyn Rider, Majestic Theatre - Dallas tickets for 01/14 07:30 PM at Majestic Theatre Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Sun Jan 14 2018
- Fri Jan 19 2018Fri Jan 19 2018
- Buy Bela Fleck, Vilar Center For The Arts Tickets for 01/19 06:30 PM Bela Fleck, Vilar Center For The Arts tickets for 01/19 06:30 PM at Vilar Center For The Arts, Avon, CO
- Fri Jan 19 2018
- Sun Jan 21 2018Sun Jan 21 2018
- Buy Bela Fleck, Alberta Bair Theater Tickets for 01/21 07:00 PM Bela Fleck, Alberta Bair Theater tickets for 01/21 07:00 PM at Alberta Bair Theater, Billings, MT
- Sun Jan 21 2018
- Fri Mar 30 2018Fri Mar 30 2018
- Buy Bela Fleck, The Lyric Theatre - Birmingham Tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM Bela Fleck, The Lyric Theatre - Birmingham tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM at The Lyric Theatre Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Fri Mar 30 2018
- Sat Mar 31 2018Sat Mar 31 2018
- Buy Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Lucas Theater for the Arts Tickets for 03/31 07:00 PM Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Lucas Theater for the Arts tickets for 03/31 07:00 PM at Lucas Theater for the Arts, Savannah, GA
- Sat Mar 31 2018
- Fri Apr 13 2018Fri Apr 13 2018
- Buy Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Brett Mitchell - Bela Fleck, Boettcher Concert Hall Tickets for 04/13 07:30 PM Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Brett Mitchell - Bela Fleck, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 04/13 07:30 PM at Boettcher Concert Hall, Denver, CO
- Fri Apr 13 2018
Fleck’s major areas of dexterity with regards to his banjo playing are in the genres of jazz, fusion and bluegrass. Bluegrass music is the music of UK immigrants to America and is a form of roots music distinctive for its numerous breakdowns, where one instrument improvises while the others perform in background harmony. The banjo itself is a four, five, or even six-stringed instrument that vibrates a plastic membrane on a distinct circular frame. It was brought to America by African slaves.
Bela Fleck gained prominence for his banjo playing early in his career. He was born in New York City and tastefully named Bela Anton Leos Fleck after famed European composers Bela Bartok, Anton Webern and Leos Janacek. Fleck was drawn towards banjo playing after Flatt & Scruggs’ music on Beverly Hillbillies made quite an impression on him. Aged 15, his grandfather gave him his first banjo and he enrolled at the High School of Music and Art to study the French horn. Banjo was not an offered elective there and Fleck was demoted from the chorus following uninspiring results. He sought private banjo lessons with Erik Darling, Tony Trischka and Mark Horowitz, improving under their tutelage. Stanley Clarke and Chick Corea’s electric live concert with Return Forever inspired him to wield his wild experimental side in his work.
Moving to Boston, he was recording albums with the jazz-tuned Tasty Licks by 19. Crossing the Tracks, his first solo work, came out in 1979 and it was bluegrass-themed. Relocating to Lexington, Fleck teamed up with Tasty Licks bassist Mark Schatz, guitarist Glen Lawson and mandolin pro Jimmy Gaudreau to form "Spectrum".
Playing in Spectrum till 1981, Bela Fleck moved up a notch to Sam Bush’s New Grass Revival and unleashed his creative instincts, enjoying a great decade with the band. In 1988, amid blinding solo success, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones was formed with harmonica player Howard Levy and Victor & Roy Wooten. The Flecktones have since made it big on many award-winning albums and allowed Fleck great creative freedom to work with the likes of Corea, Bush and Edward Meyer. He maintains side-projects Trio! and Sparrow Quartet. In 2005, during the Flecktones’ hiatus, Fleck visited Gambia, Uganda, Tanzania and Mali to trace the banjo’s origins and collaborate with local artists; the journey was later released as a documentary.
Bela Fleck has been nominated for Grammys in the categories of arranging, composition, spoken word, folk, classical, bluegrass, jazz, pop and country. The nine nominations are a record. He received his first nomination in 1986 for New Grass Revival’s country-themed Seven by Seven and received a further nomination for his solo album Drive when bluegrass was first introduced as an award category in 1988. By the time of his first win for 1995’s Hightower with ‘Asleep at the Wheel’, he had already notched up various nominations in spoken word, country, bluegrass and jazz.
Bela Fleck Tickets have brought fans to witness firsthand his legendary improvisational spark. He has performed at various festivals like Montreal Jazz Festival, Winnipeg Folk Festival, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits and the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. Upcoming dates see him in Charlottesville and Windsor with the Noisemakers.
Bela Fleck has changed the dimension of banjo playing. The instrument was considered one-dimensional, but Fleck’s exploits have seen him slip seamlessly into top-class collaborations and set the earth alight when playing solo. The enormous craft will be seen live by lucky fans with Bela Fleck Tickets in the upcoming concerts
Bela Fleck Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Bela Fleck's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Nashville at the Ryman Auditorium on 16-Dec-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for North Bethesda at the Music Center At Strathmore on 17-May-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Opry At The Ryman: Ricky Skaggs, Bela Fleck, Abigail Washburn, LoCash, Charles Esten & Riders In The Sky||Ryman Auditorium||Nashville, TN||Sat Dec 16 201712/16 07:00 PM|
|Opry At The Ryman: Ricky Skaggs, Bela Fleck, Abigail Washburn, LoCash, Charles Esten & Riders In The Sky||Ryman Auditorium||Nashville, TN||Sat Dec 16 201712/16 09:30 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Brooklyn Rider||Majestic Theatre - Dallas||Dallas, TX||Sun Jan 14 201801/14 07:30 PM|
|Bela Fleck||Vilar Center For The Arts||Avon, CO||Fri Jan 19 201801/19 06:30 PM|
|Bela Fleck||Alberta Bair Theater||Billings, MT||Sun Jan 21 201801/21 07:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck||The Lyric Theatre - Birmingham||Birmingham, AL||Fri Mar 30 201803/30 08:00 PM|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Lucas Theater for the Arts||Savannah, GA||Sat Mar 31 201803/31 07:00 PM|
|Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Brett Mitchell - Bela Fleck||Boettcher Concert Hall||Denver, CO||Fri Apr 13 201804/13 07:30 PM|
|Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Brett Mitchell - Bela Fleck||Boettcher Concert Hall||Denver, CO||Sat Apr 14 201804/14 07:30 PM|
|Chick Corea & Bela Fleck||Music Center At Strathmore||North Bethesda, MD||Thu May 17 201805/17 08:00 PM|
Bela Fleck Tickets Prices
The average price for Bela Fleck Tickets start from $109. The minimum get in price is $44 for Bela Fleck Tickets at the The Lyric Theatre - Birmingham, Birmingham. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Opry At The Ryman: Ricky Skaggs, Bela Fleck, Abigail Washburn, LoCash, Charles Esten & Riders In The Sky||Nashville||16-Dec-17||$109||$73|
|Bela Fleck & Brooklyn Rider||Dallas||14-Jan-18||$148||$73|
|Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn||Savannah||31-Mar-18||$212||$179|
|Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Brett Mitchell - Bela Fleck||Denver||13-Apr-18||$198||$115|
|Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Brett Mitchell - Bela Fleck||Denver||14-Apr-18||$198||$115|
|Chick Corea & Bela Fleck||North Bethesda||17-May-18||$251||$102|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can you send me a copy of my Bela Fleck Tickets?
A:Please provide us with your email id and we will look into if we can send you a copy of your Bela Fleck Tickets.