Bela Fleck The Flecktones Tickets
Bela Fleck & the Flecktones are an instrumental group that is made up of the legendary banjo player, Bela Fleck and the group, the Flecktones. Together, this artist and band form up the fabulous instrumental group that has awed Americans and people all over the world with its incredible music. This group has released a good number of albums and won many awards including a number of Grammy Awards. Bela Fleck is a renowned banjo played, recognized internationally as one of the most proficient and innovative banjo players to have ever lived. He is known all over the world for his solo work as well as for being part of the New Grass Revival and today, as part of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. Thus, any fan of this amazing group that plays jazz, bluegrass and fusion music should definitely get hold of Bela Fleck & the Flecktones tickets and go watch this band play live music in all its glory!
Bela Fleck The Flecktones Tickets
- Bela Fleck and The Flecktones, Carnegie Library Music Hall Of Homestead, tickets for 08/02 20:00 at Carnegie Library Music Hall Of Homestead, Homestead, PA
- Wed Aug 2 2017
- Newport Jazz Fest - 3 Day Pass, Fort Adams State Park, tickets for 08/04 TBA at Fort Adams State Park, Newport, RI
- Fri Aug 4 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktone, Palace Theatre Albany, tickets for 08/05 19:30 at Palace Theatre Albany, Albany, NY
- Sat Aug 5 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktones, Wolf Trap, tickets for 08/06 19:30 at Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA
- Sun Aug 6 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktone, Count Basie Theatre, tickets for 08/08 19:30 at Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, NJ
- Tue Aug 8 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktones, Longwood Gardens, tickets for 08/09 19:30 at Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA
- Wed Aug 9 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktone, Chautauqua Institution Amphitheater, tickets for 08/11 19:30 at Chautauqua Institution Amphitheater, Chautauqua, NY
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktone, Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill, tickets for 08/12 19:30 at Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill, Sterling Heights, MI
- Sat Aug 12 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktone, PNC Pavilion At The Riverbend Music Center, tickets for 08/13 19:00 at PNC Pavilion At The Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Sun Aug 13 2017
- Chick Corea Elecktric Band & Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Denver Botanic Gardens, tickets for 08/15 18:30 at Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver, CO
- Tue Aug 15 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktones, Red Butte Garden, tickets for 08/16 19:00 at Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City, UT
- Wed Aug 16 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktone, Weill Hall At Green Music Center, tickets for 08/18 19:30 at Weill Hall At Green Music Center, Rohnert Park, CA
- Fri Aug 18 2017
- Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktone, Mountain Winery, tickets for 08/19 19:30 at Mountain Winery, Saratoga, CA
- Sat Aug 19 2017
Bela Fleck is an icon American player of the banjo, an instrumentalist widely regarded as the best when it comes to the instrument he plays. He has shined brightly in the world of music with his solo career and also as part of two different bands, each highly successful. This banjo player has even formed up his own group and now performs live with it as well as releases the most fascinating music ever. Although this musician lives in New York City today, the city where he was born, he originates from the great city of Boston in the wider state of Massachusetts. He has also been associated with a number of other groups; Trio!, Strength in Numbers, Chick Corea and Sparrow Quartet.
Bela Fleck plays with a Deering Crossfire electric banjo which has been modified to include a synthesizer pickup as well as other custom pickups. This artist was in fact named after another famous artist, Bela Bartok, a Hungarian composer legendary in the classical music world. But it isn’t his name that is glorious, he has also had a musical career to be proud of, a career filled with many awards including several Grammy Awards. He states that he was first drawn to the banjo when he heard the theme song of the TV show, Beverly Hillbillies, played by Earl Scruggs. From then on, he became very fond of the banjo and had his first banjo at the age of fifteen.
Bela Fleck went on to study at the High School of Music and Art within New York City where he learnt how to play the French horn. He also studied the banjo under the masterful watch of Tony Trischka. After graduating from high school, he immediately launched into the world of music back in the Boston scene where he played in the band, Tasty Licks, alongside Jack Tottle, Mark Schatz and Pat Enright. In 1979, after only a few tears from high school, he released his debut album, Crossing the Tracks, the first in his solo career. This album was a progressive bluegrass album that was immediately loved by many.
In 1981, Bela Fleck formed the band Spectrum: the Band alongside legendary mandolin player, Jimmy Gaudreau, bassist Mark Schatz and guitarist as well as vocalist Glen Lawson. The same year, this band went on a fabulous American tour and in a few months he was asked to join the famous bluegrass band, New Grass Revival, by Sam Bush. He was then part of this phenomenal band for a record nine years; while with New Grass Revival, Bela Fleck also released another solo album titled as Drive.
Drive, Bela Fleck’s second album, was nominated for a Grammy Award as the Best Bluegrass Album in 1988. Since then, Bela Fleck has won nine Grammy Awards and eighteen Grammy Award nominations. Bela Fleck & the Flecktones have also won a record four Grammy Awards. Thus, for some of the most amazing banjo, bluegrass and country music, all you need are Bela Fleck & the Flecktones tickets and you are all set!