Even though Beartooth is a relatively new band, the audience is already familiar and connected to the group thanks to the frontman Caleb Shomo’s previous projects and works. A new band created by ex vocalist of Attack Attack, Beartooth offers quality music and astonishingly loud acts, which Caleb is already known for. The band has stirred the music scene through their recent singles like ‘I Have A Problem’, ‘Set Me On Fire’ and ‘Pick Your Poison’. The band continues to stage live performances that are being highly praised by the music critics as well as fans. The audience can catch the upcoming Beartooth’s show live by getting hands on Beartooth tickets .
- Buy High Elevation Rock Festival: Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, A Day To Remember & Stone Sour - 2 Day Pass, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre Tickets for Fri Sep 22 2017 Fri Sep 22 2017High Elevation Rock Festival: Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, A Day To Remember & Stone Sour - 2 Day Pass, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, tickets for 09/22 TBA at Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre, Englewood, CO
- Fri Sep 22 2017
- Buy Louder Than Life Music Festival - 2 Day Pass, Champions Park Tickets for Sat Sep 30 2017 Sat Sep 30 2017Louder Than Life Music Festival - 2 Day Pass, Champions Park, tickets for 09/30 03:30 at Champions Park, Louisville, KY
- Sat Sep 30 2017
- Buy Louder Than Life Music Festival - Sunday, Champions Park Tickets for Sun Oct 1 2017 Sun Oct 1 2017Louder Than Life Music Festival - Sunday, Champions Park, tickets for 10/01 11:00 at Champions Park, Louisville, KY
- Sun Oct 1 2017
- Buy Rock Allegiance Tour: Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Marilyn Manson & Halestorm, BB&T Pavilion Tickets for Sat Oct 7 2017 Sat Oct 7 2017Rock Allegiance Tour: Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Marilyn Manson & Halestorm, BB&T Pavilion, tickets for 10/07 12:00 at BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
- Sat Oct 7 2017
- Buy Houston Open Air - 2 Day Pass, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Tickets for Sat Oct 14 2017 Sat Oct 14 2017Houston Open Air - 2 Day Pass, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, tickets for 10/14 03:30 at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Spring, TX
- Sat Oct 14 2017
- Buy Houston Open Air - Saturday Admission, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Tickets for Sat Oct 14 2017 Sat Oct 14 2017Houston Open Air - Saturday Admission, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, tickets for 10/14 12:00 at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Spring, TX
- Sat Oct 14 2017
Founder of Beartooth, Caleb Joshua Shomo has garnered immense popularity and fan following over the years. The young musician turned record producer joined the music scene at the age of fifteen. Since then, Caleb has done nothing but enthralled the music industry with his powerful lyrics and exceptional musical talents. His first project DJ Club produced a song ‘All That I’m About’. The track featured artists such as Craig Mabbit and Max Green. It became a part of ‘Someday Came Suddenly’, Attack Attack’s debut album. In 2008, Caleb joined the band Attack Attack as a keyboard and synths player. He co-produced the band’s debut EP and worked on tracks such as ‘What Happens If I Can’t Check’, ‘Party Foul’, ‘Dr. Shavargo Pt. 2’ and ‘People’s Elbow’.
Attack Attack released its debut album ‘Someday Came Suddenly’ in 2008. The album became an instant hit and to date is considered to be a pioneer fusion album of electronic music and metalcore genre. In 2009, Caleb became the band’s new vocalist after Nick Barham and Austin Carlile left the band. He performed unclean vocals on the band’s eponymous second album that charted at number sixth spot on Billboard Rock Albums chart, fifth on Billboard Alternative Albums chart and twenty-sixth spot on the Billboard 200. The album contained songs such as ‘Turbo Swag’, ‘A For Andrew’, ‘I Swear I’ll Change’ and ‘Sexual Man Chocolate’. The band’s 2012 album ‘This Means War’ was entirely produced by Caleb and featured him on both clean and unclean vocals. The album garnered mixed to positive reviews and became the band’s most successful release. It peaked at Billboard 200 chart at number eleven, and landed at number two spot on Billboard Independent Albums chart. The album sold over seventeen thousands units in its first week and did well throughout North America.
In early 2012, Caleb formed a new band, Beartooth. With Brandon Mullins on drums, Taylor Lumley on guitar, Nick Reed on bass and Caleb on vocals, the Beartooth has become Caleb’s new hit project. The band released its first single ‘I Have A Problem’ in December 2012; soon after Caleb’s departure from Attack Attack. In January 2013, Beartooth made its first appearance on stage in its hometown Columbus, Ohio. The band’s first live performance was a hit, where fans cherished the return of Caleb on stage. The crowd was mesmerized by the band members’ electrifying performances and sang along the band throughout the show.
Beartooth, under frontman Caleb Shomo, continues to fascinate audiences with new tracks and exhilarating live performances. The band’s rumored upcoming EP is expected to release this season. Beartooth recently played at sold out music festival in Dayton, Ohio. The festival saw other popular acts such as The Holy Guile. This season, the band will be playing live at the Black Sheep stage in Colorado Spring, Colorado. All fans are advised to get their hands on Beartooth tickets to make sure they witness another loud and rocking show by the band.