Even though Beartooth is a relatively new band, the audience is already familiar and connected to the group thanks to the frontman Caleb Shomo’s previous projects and works. A new band created by ex vocalist of Attack Attack, Beartooth offers quality music and astonishingly loud acts, which Caleb is already known for. The band has stirred the music scene through their recent singles like ‘I Have A Problem’, ‘Set Me On Fire’ and ‘Pick Your Poison’. The band continues to stage live performances that are being highly praised by the music critics as well as fans. The audience can catch the upcoming Beartooth’s show live by getting hands on Beartooth tickets .
- Beartooth Baltimore Soundstage
- Beartooth EXPRESS LIVE!
- Beartooth House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Beartooth Irving Plaza
- Beartooth Mr Small's Fun House
- Beartooth Orbit Room
- Beartooth Stone Pony
- Beartooth The Chance Theater - NY
- Beartooth The Ready Room - St. Louis
- Beartooth Theatre Of The Living Arts
- Beartooth Upstate Concert Hall
- Beartooth Webster Theater
- Beartooth Worcester Palladium - Downstairs
Latest Beartooth Events
- Beartooth, Theatre Of The Living Arts tickets for 10/28 07:00 PM Theatre Of The Living Arts
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- Beartooth, Stone Pony tickets for 10/30 06:00 PM Stone Pony
- Sun Oct 30 2016
- Beartooth, Worcester Palladium Downstairs tickets for 11/02 07:00 PM Worcester Palladium Downstairs
- Wed Nov 02 2016
- Beartooth, Webster Theatre tickets for 11/03 07:00 PM Webster Theatre
- Thu Nov 03 2016
- Beartooth, Upstate Concert Hall tickets for 11/04 06:00 PM Upstate Concert Hall
- Fri Nov 04 2016
- Beartooth, Mr Small's Fun House tickets for 11/05 07:00 PM Mr Small's Fun House
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Beartooth, Orbit Room tickets for 11/06 06:00 PM Orbit Room
- Sun Nov 06 2016
- Beartooth, House Of Blues Cleveland tickets for 11/08 07:00 PM House Of Blues Cleveland
- Tue Nov 08 2016
- Beartooth, The Ready Room St. Louis tickets for 11/09 07:00 PM The Ready Room St. Louis
- Wed Nov 09 2016
- Beartooth, EXPRESS LIVE! tickets for 11/11 06:00 PM EXPRESS LIVE!
- Fri Nov 11 2016
Founder of Beartooth, Caleb Joshua Shomo has garnered immense popularity and fan following over the years. The young musician turned record producer joined the music scene at the age of fifteen. Since then, Caleb has done nothing but enthralled the music industry with his powerful lyrics and exceptional musical talents. His first project DJ Club produced a song ‘All That I’m About’. The track featured artists such as Craig Mabbit and Max Green. It became a part of ‘Someday Came Suddenly’, Attack Attack’s debut album. In 2008, Caleb joined the band Attack Attack as a keyboard and synths player. He co-produced the band’s debut EP and worked on tracks such as ‘What Happens If I Can’t Check’, ‘Party Foul’, ‘Dr. Shavargo Pt. 2’ and ‘People’s Elbow’.
Attack Attack released its debut album ‘Someday Came Suddenly’ in 2008. The album became an instant hit and to date is considered to be a pioneer fusion album of electronic music and metalcore genre. In 2009, Caleb became the band’s new vocalist after Nick Barham and Austin Carlile left the band. He performed unclean vocals on the band’s eponymous second album that charted at number sixth spot on Billboard Rock Albums chart, fifth on Billboard Alternative Albums chart and twenty-sixth spot on the Billboard 200. The album contained songs such as ‘Turbo Swag’, ‘A For Andrew’, ‘I Swear I’ll Change’ and ‘Sexual Man Chocolate’. The band’s 2012 album ‘This Means War’ was entirely produced by Caleb and featured him on both clean and unclean vocals. The album garnered mixed to positive reviews and became the band’s most successful release. It peaked at Billboard 200 chart at number eleven, and landed at number two spot on Billboard Independent Albums chart. The album sold over seventeen thousands units in its first week and did well throughout North America.
In early 2012, Caleb formed a new band, Beartooth. With Brandon Mullins on drums, Taylor Lumley on guitar, Nick Reed on bass and Caleb on vocals, the Beartooth has become Caleb’s new hit project. The band released its first single ‘I Have A Problem’ in December 2012; soon after Caleb’s departure from Attack Attack. In January 2013, Beartooth made its first appearance on stage in its hometown Columbus, Ohio. The band’s first live performance was a hit, where fans cherished the return of Caleb on stage. The crowd was mesmerized by the band members’ electrifying performances and sang along the band throughout the show.
Beartooth, under frontman Caleb Shomo, continues to fascinate audiences with new tracks and exhilarating live performances. The band’s rumored upcoming EP is expected to release this season. Beartooth recently played at sold out music festival in Dayton, Ohio. The festival saw other popular acts such as The Holy Guile. This season, the band will be playing live at the Black Sheep stage in Colorado Spring, Colorado. All fans are advised to get their hands on Beartooth tickets to make sure they witness another loud and rocking show by the band.