Barry Gibb Tickets
The legendary Barry Gibb will be returning to the live stage with his Mythology: The Tour Live. The Grammy Award winning artist will kick start the tour on May 15th and will be rocking TD Garden in Boston. The run of shows also include three outdoor concerts and the phenomenal singer and songwriter will be setting the arenas ablaze in NY City, Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia and the United Center in Chicago. His other stops include LA and Concord. So are you ready to catch the music icon live! Added bonus for the fans is that these concerts will also feature his son Stephen along with Samantha Gibb, Barry’s niece. The Gibbs are ready to put on a great show and to be a part of the concerts, book your Barry Gibb tickets now.
Latest Barry Gibb Events
- Usher & Nico and Vinz, 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), tickets for 03/20 6:30PM at 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), Dublin, DN
- Fri Mar 20 2015
- 5 Seconds of Summer, 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), tickets for 05/28 6:00PM at 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), Dublin, DN
- Thu May 28 2015
- 5 Seconds of Summer, 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), tickets for 05/29 6:00PM at 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), Dublin, DN
- Fri May 29 2015
- Taylor Swift, 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), tickets for 06/29 7:30PM at 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), Dublin, DN
- Mon Jun 29 2015
- Taylor Swift, 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), tickets for 06/30 7:30PM at 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), Dublin, DN
- Tue Jun 30 2015
- Fleetwood Mac, 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), tickets for 07/11 6:30PM at 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), Dublin, DN
- Sat Jul 11 2015
- One Direction, 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), tickets for 10/16 6:30PM at 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), Dublin, DN
- Fri Oct 16 2015
- One Direction, 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), tickets for 10/17 6:30PM at 3Arena (formerly The O2 - Dublin), Dublin, DN
- Sat Oct 17 2015
With a career spanning over five decades, Barry Gibb is among the most prolific musicians the industry has seen. Creative leader and the co-founder of The Bee Gees, the artist played a vital role in making the band one of the most successful rock n roll ensembles in the world. With numerous inductions and awards to their name, the band recorded more than 200 million albums sales worldwide. The Bee Gees found immense fame as a vocal group and were critically acclaimed for blending various musical influences as well as their genre bending approach. In their stellar career that ended in 2012, The Bee Gees composed music of different genres, transcending from pop and R&B to rock n roll and country music and even blue-eyed soul. Always willing to adapt to the changing trends, the band successfully ushered into the Disco age during the late 70s and took the music lovers by storm with their hit soundtrack for the movie, “Saturday Night Fever”. The Bee Gees have released 22 studio albums and 83 singles.
The last surviving member of The Bee Gees, Barry Gibb hopes to keep the music alive through his concerts and tours. He gave up on his retirement and announced Mythology: The Tour Live, where he will be entertaining the fans with his all-time hits. So far only limited performances have been announced, due to which Barry Gibb tickets are in great demand. The tour is named after the band’s 2010 album, Mythology that was certified Gold in UK. A nostalgic Barry recently revealed in an interview how much he misses his siblings and the wonderful time they had sharing the stage together. For him this tour will mark as a celebration of their legacy and the spectacular music that they created.
As a member of The Bee Gees, Barry Gibb was inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame as well as Songwriters Hall of Fame. In their storied career, the band won nine Grammy Awards, which includes a ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’, ‘Hall of Fame Award’ and ‘Legend Award’. Following Maurice’s death, Barry Gibb started his solo career in 2003. He also collaborated with other artists, which includes providing backing vocals and penning lyrics of “Living in the Rain” – his son’s song. In 2005 he also produced an album of Barbara Streisand. In 2006, Barry Gibb came up with two singles, “Underworld” and “Doctor Mann”, former included as the soundtrack for the film, “Arctic Tale”. Another single, “Drown On the River” hit the iTunes in 2007 and later was featured in the movie Deal. Besides touring other countries, Barry Gibb made his Grand Ole Opry debut in 2012, where his performance earned a standing ovation.
The 67-year old artist hasn’t lost his touch and as soon as he steps on the stage, the audience knows they are in for an incredible musical ride. His energy is infectious as the crowd sings along the popular numbers and dance to the rocking tunes. As he embarks on six-city tour, make sure you buy Barry Gibb tickets in advance for his concert in your town. Keep looking for the schedule as keeping in mind his popularity, dates and cities might increase.