Band Of Skulls Tickets
The alternative rock band, Band of Skulls has entertained millions around the globe with their rocking music and live performances. The band has explored many sub genres of rock over the years including indie, garage and blues. Currently the band comprises of Matt Hayward on drums, Emma Richardson on bass, and Russell Marsden on vocals and guitar. Their music has charted well on the charts and continues to attract thousands of fans every year at their live concerts. This season, the band will once again deliver a string of exciting concerts and shows around the US. The fans can witness their favorite music stars in action by getting their hands on Band of Skulls tickets
Band Of Skulls Tickets
- Buy Mystery Skulls, Cosmic Charlie's Tickets for Wed Oct 16 2019 Mystery Skulls, Cosmic Charlie's, tickets for 10/16 20:00 at Cosmic Charlie's, Lexington, KY
- Wed Oct 16 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, The Radio Room Greenville Tickets for Thu Oct 17 2019 Mystery Skulls, The Radio Room Greenville, tickets for 10/17 20:00 at The Radio Room Greenville, Greenville, SC
- Thu Oct 17 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, The Crowbar Tickets for Fri Oct 18 2019 Mystery Skulls, The Crowbar, tickets for 10/18 20:00 at The Crowbar, Tampa, FL
- Fri Oct 18 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, O'Malley's Sports Bar Tickets for Sat Oct 19 2019 Mystery Skulls, O'Malley's Sports Bar, tickets for 10/19 20:00 at O'Malley's Sports Bar, Pompano Beach, FL
- Sat Oct 19 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, 1904 Music Hall Tickets for Sun Oct 20 2019 Mystery Skulls, 1904 Music Hall, tickets for 10/20 20:00 at 1904 Music Hall, Jacksonville, FL
- Sun Oct 20 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, The Metro Gallery Tickets for Tue Oct 22 2019 Mystery Skulls, The Metro Gallery, tickets for 10/22 20:00 at The Metro Gallery, Baltimore, MD
- Tue Oct 22 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, The Wonder Bar - Asbury Park Tickets for Wed Oct 23 2019 Mystery Skulls, The Wonder Bar - Asbury Park, tickets for 10/23 20:00 at The Wonder Bar - Asbury Park, Asbury Park, NJ
- Wed Oct 23 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, Webster Underground Tickets for Thu Oct 24 2019 Mystery Skulls, Webster Underground, tickets for 10/24 20:00 at Webster Underground, Hartford, CT
- Thu Oct 24 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, Leopard Lounge at Town Ballroom Tickets for Fri Oct 25 2019 Mystery Skulls, Leopard Lounge at Town Ballroom, tickets for 10/25 19:00 at Leopard Lounge at Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY
- Fri Oct 25 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, Upstairs at Smiling Moose Tickets for Sat Oct 26 2019 Mystery Skulls, Upstairs at Smiling Moose, tickets for 10/26 18:30 at Upstairs at Smiling Moose, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sat Oct 26 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, Top Cats Tickets for Sun Oct 27 2019 Mystery Skulls, Top Cats, tickets for 10/27 19:30 at Top Cats, Cincinnati, OH
- Sun Oct 27 2019
- Buy Mystery Skulls, 1720 Tickets for Thu Oct 31 2019 Mystery Skulls, 1720, tickets for 10/31 21:00 at 1720, Los Angeles, CA
- Thu Oct 31 2019
Hailing from Southampton, England, the band was officially established in 2004 as Fleeing New York. The trio met in college and decided to form their own band. They recorded some original demos under their original name. However in 2008, the band changed its name to Band of Skulls. The band released their debut album ‘Baby Darling Doll Face Honey’ in 2009. Released under the Shangri-La Label, the album was produced by Ian Davenport. Most of the recording of the album was done in Oxfordshire at the Courtyard Studios. The album received mostly positive reviews from critics, with Classic Rock giving the album nine out of ten stars. ‘I Know What I Am’, the first single from the album, has become a hit among fans, being featured on several TV shows and advertisements. The track became the ‘Single of the Week’ on iTunes Store and has since then appeared in a Nissan Micra advertisement, Guitar Hero, Fairly Legal, Friday Night Lights, Swatch TV commercial, Degrassi and Gossip Girl. The second and third single from the album, ‘Blood’ and ‘Patterns’, have also been featured on numerous shows, video games and commercials including True Blood, United States of Tara, Tony Hawk, Gran Turismo 5 and Castle.
After the success of their debut album, the band became a hit not only in the US but also in UK and other parts of Europe. They managed to establish a huge fan following around the country. In 2010, they released an extended play album titled ‘Friends’. The band toured extensively, performing at major music festivals and concerts. They performed at the Rocking The Daisies Festival in South Africa, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and the SXSW Festival. Their England tour resulted in a sold-out show at the Electric Ballroom. They have also performed on several tours in Canada and US. In late 2010, the band released their first live album ‘KCRW’s Morning Becomes Eclectic’. The single from the live album, ‘The Devil Takes Care of His Own’, was well received by the fans and appeared in the video game NHL 13 as well as the TV show The Secret Circle. In 2012, the band again collaborated with Ian Davenport to produce their second studio album ‘Sweet Sour’. The album charted at number the fourteenth position in UK. The album’s title track landed in the Top 30 on the US Alternative Songs chart.
The band’s singles ‘You’re Not Pretty But You Got It Going On’, ‘Friends’, ‘Impossible’, ‘Honest’, ‘Cold Fame’, ‘Death By Diamonds and Pearls’ and ‘Light of the Morning’ have all appeared on various TV shows, soundtracks of video games and commercials. Band of Skulls focuses on producing music that can be enjoyed live by the audience. They are renowned for their electrifying and vibrant performances that leave the fans asking for more. This season, the band will be hitting the US stages once again to perform songs from their latest album. The fans are already on a lookout for Band of Skulls tickets in order to witness the magic of the trio live on stage.
BAND OF SKULLS NEWS AND UPDATES
Band Of Skulls announce North American tour
Band Of Skulls Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Band Of Skulls tickets is $47. The date and location for this event is 6-Oct-19 at Mayan Theatre - CA, Los Angeles. The minimum get-in price for Band Of Skulls tickets is $36.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Band of Skulls||Los Angeles||6-Oct-19||$47||$36|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.