Bad Religion Tickets
One of the oldest and most revered punk rock acts, Bad Religion has been treating the fans to their astounding music for the last 35 years. Currently comprising of six members, the band has sold millions of albums and has also influenced numerous bands. There is no doubt that today they have cemented their place in the punk music history as one of the most significant groups. Fans of fast punk rock are now in for a treat as the talented band has announced a UK Tour that will start in August. Other than this Bad Religion are also slated to perform in music festivals in the US and are ready to rock the punk & skate/bmx festival “It's Not Dead” alongside Descendents, Pennywise and 7 Seconds. Bad Religion tickets will treat you to their eclectic music.
Bad Religion Venues
- Bad Religion Marquee Theatre - AZ
- Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas
- Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio Gas Monkey Live
- Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio Radius - IL
- Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio The Mission Ballroom
- Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio Worcester Palladium
Bad Religion Tickets
- Buy Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Riverside Municipal Auditorium Tickets for 03/24 03:30 AM Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Riverside Municipal Auditorium tickets for 03/24 03:30 AM at Riverside Municipal Auditorium, Riverside, CA
- Mon Mar 24 2070
- Buy Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas Tickets for 03/27 03:30 AM Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas tickets for 03/27 03:30 AM at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Thu Mar 27 2070
- Buy Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Marquee Theatre - AZ Tickets for 03/28 03:30 AM Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Marquee Theatre - AZ tickets for 03/28 03:30 AM at Marquee Theatre AZ, Tempe, AZ
- Fri Mar 28 2070
- Buy Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, The Mission Ballroom Tickets for 03/30 03:30 AM Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, The Mission Ballroom tickets for 03/30 03:30 AM at The Mission Ballroom, Denver, CO
- Sun Mar 30 2070
- Buy Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Gas Monkey Live Tickets for 04/02 03:30 AM Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Gas Monkey Live tickets for 04/02 03:30 AM at Gas Monkey Live, Dallas, TX
- Wed Apr 02 2070
- Buy Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Worcester Palladium Tickets for 04/11 03:30 AM Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio, Worcester Palladium tickets for 04/11 03:30 AM at Worcester Palladium, Worcester, MA
- Fri Apr 11 2070
Punking Up Religious Favorites
Bad Religion has been role models for numerous second generation rock/punk bands including the Offspring and Green Day. The band has cultivated over 35 years worth of meaningful lyrics and fast-paced melodic punk. At the start of their career, the talented ensemble was not backed by any major label but due to passion for music and by creating incredible compositions they earned themselves a devoted and steadily growing fan following.
Originally based in Southern California, Bad Religion now has its members spread out across the country. The separation hasn’t affected their creative flow and they continue to record music, produce for underground bands, run their own merchandising line and also fund grants for college students.
Featuring a unique lineup, the frontman Greg Graffin also teaches part-time at UCLA and is a professor of life science. He also co-authored a book along with Preston Jones titled, “Is Belief In God Good, Bad, or Irrelevant?: A Professor and a Punk Rocker Discuss Science, Religion, Naturalism & Christianity”. The lead guitarist and founding songwriter, Brett Gurewitz is the owner and operator of the independent record label Epitaph and besides producing Bad Religion’s music has also helped start the careers of Rancid, The Pietasters, Pennywise, NOFX and No Use for a Name.
A Music Legacy
With 16 studio albums released so far, Bad Religion is to punk what Iron Maiden is to heavy metal. Treating the listeners to over three decades long discographies, the band has been able to maintain unparalleled quality within their genre. Like true musicians passionate about the art, they have easily adopted the changing trends and with time have added modernity into their compositions. Storytellers at heart, Bad Religion have used their lyrics and music to paint dramatic visuals that fans have been able to relate to.
Starting from 1982’s “How Could Hell Be Any Worse?”, Bad Religion has singlehandedly revived the punk movement in US. They have updated their classic sound with contemporary recording techniques but have retained the energy and fury of previous outings. In 1988, the band released their landmark album “Suffer” that went on to become the Album of the Year and it encouraged the ensemble to embark on first national tour. After releasing their 4th record “No Control” the very next year, Bad Religion expanded their horizons and crossed continent for a European trek.
In 1992 the band underwent their first major lineup change but the remaining members didn’t let it affect their hallmark energy. In fact they went on to produce more hits like “Recipe for Hate” and “The Gray Race” that hailed them to something far bigger. The band had expanded their sonic palette quite significantly and composed even better music that also hiked their album sales.
In 2013 Bad Religion released their latest record “True North” and it featured conceptual lyrics, slaughtered drumming, bristling guitars and harmonized backing vocals. With hit like Robin Hood in Reverse and Past is Dead, it peaked at 19th spot on the Billboard charts. The band also has a successful Christmas album in its repertoire.
Bad Religion Goes Live
Bad Religion has announced a series of live performances in UK and other countries and will hit the road in August. They are scheduled to perform throughout the fall and already Bad Religion tickets are in great demand. Their concerts are often an all-ages show and include everyone from kids to crowd surfers, and fans supporting mohawks and black leather. Exhibiting immense energy, the six-piece treat the fans to timeless hits like Sorrow, 52 Seconds and American Jesus. Check the schedule now to see when these phenomenal punk rockers come to your city and buy your tickets in advance.
Bad Religion Announces Fall 2019 Tour DatesFALL TOUR DATES:
Sep. 17 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution
Sep. 18 – St. Petersburg, FL @ Jannus Live!
Sep. 19 – Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
Sep. 21 – Asbury Park, NJ @ Sea. Here. Now.
Sep. 23 – Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
Sep. 24 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
Sep. 26 – Nashville, TN @ Cannery Ballroom
Sep. 27 – Birmingham, AL @ Iron City
Sep. 28 – New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
Sep. 30 – Dallas, TX @ House of Blues
Oct. 01 – Houston, TX @ House of Blues
Oct. 02 – Austin, TX @ Emo’s
Oct. 04 – Albuquerque, NM @ El Rey Theatre
Oct. 05 – Phoenix, AZ @ Van Buren
Oct. 06 – San Diego, CA @ SOMA
BAD RELIGION NEWS AND UPDATES
Bad Religion announce 'Age of Unreason' tour
Bad Religion Ticket Prices
The average price for Bad Religion Tickets start from $0. The minimum get in price is $45 for Bad Religion Tickets at the Radius - IL, Chicago. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio||Riverside||24-Mar-70||$101||$63|
|Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio||Las Vegas||27-Mar-70||$52||$46|
|Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio||Tempe||28-Mar-70||$178||$178|
|Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio||Denver||30-Mar-70||$61||$55|
|Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio||Dallas||2-Apr-70||$86||$47|
|Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio||Worcester||11-Apr-70||$90||$46|
|Bad Religion & Alkaline Trio||Chicago||18-Apr-70||$0||$45|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.