Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ Tickets
To watch the two biggest boy bands battle it out live on stage, get your Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ tickets now. How big are the Backstreet Boys? The Rolling Stone magazine conducted a readers’ poll some time ago, asking their readers to name their favorite boy bands – The Backstreet Boys came on top, leaving behind The Beatles and The Jacksons 5. While the Backstreet Boys were ranked at No.1, there was another boy band that was ranked at No.5 – ‘N Sync. Now these two bands will battle it out on Phoenix’s most popular dance nights – Club 90’s at The Van Buren.
- Buy Backstreet Boys vs. N'Sync: Club 90's, The Van Buren Tickets for Fri Apr 10 2020 Fri Apr 10 2020Backstreet Boys vs. N'Sync: Club 90's, The Van Buren tickets for 04/10 09:30 PM at The Van Buren, Phoenix ,AZ
- Fri Apr 10 2020
Located in downtown Phoenix, The Van Buren used to be a car dealership. Today, it has become one of the hottest and most popular concert venues in The Valley. The Backstreet Boys Vs. N’ Sync: Club 90’s is scheduled for July 14.
The Backstreet Boys are Larger Than Life
BSB were formed in 1993 in Orlando and it took them only three years to rule international pop charts. Their eponymous studio album came out in 1996 and became one of the biggest debut albums ever. It spawned chartbusting hit singles such as “Quit Playin’ Games (with My Heart)” and “I’ll Never Break Your Heart.” The year after, BSB released Backstreet’s Back. Topping charts in many countries, this album spawned some of the biggest BSB hits of all time such as “All I Have to Give,” “As Long as You Love Me” and “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back).”
In 1999, BSB released Millennium. The album debuted at No.1 on the US Billboard 200 and sold over 13 million records in the US alone – the album’s worldwide sales are in excess of 30 million. “Larger than Life” and “I Want It That Way” were the biggest, most successful and remembered hits from this album.
You can hear these songs again; live, from the same boys who had brought them to you back in 90s at Club 90’s at The Van Buren. So, get your Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ tickets now. Once again, it’s not BSB’s solo performance but a battle of bands between them and ‘N Sync. So, don’t miss out.
How to Buy Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ Tickets?
- Visit the Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ tickets page on our website. Over there, you will find all price details along with the complete schedule for Backstreet Boys engagements in Phoenix.
- Once you have all the pricing info in front of you, the next thing to consider is the venue seating chart. Thae “Filters” option available at the top right corner of the price table can help you too.
- After that, you just need to make a decision to buy tickets at the price that is most convenient. When you have decided, just click/tap on “GO” to move to the next step and pick the number of Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ tickets you want.
- Once done, all you have to do is fill out the tickets information form on the page and click/tap on “Proceed to Payment.” This is where you will select your preferred payment method and provide billing details.
- After completing the order form, click/tap on “Review My Order” and make sure the given information is correct. Once you are satisfied, click/tap on “Place Order” and you will be good to go. Your Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ tickets order will then be processed.
Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ Tickets Prices
The average price for Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ Tickets start from $113. The minimum get in price is $13 for Backstreet Boys Phoenix AZ Tickets at the Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Backstreet Boys vs. N'Sync: Club 90's||Phoenix||10-Apr-20||$113||$56|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.