Asleep At The Wheel Tickets
The Kings of Swing are back, and this time they’re taking no prisoners! That’s right; “Asleep at the Wheel” is on the road and headed to multiple North American venues with their 2017 tour. The ten-time GRAMMY winners have over twenty albums to their name and more than twenty songs on the Billboard country charts. Asleep at the Wheel is known for its charismatic seven-piece and their Bob Wills inspired music. With over five decades of contributions to Swing music, this outfit is one of the best bands in the genre today. To catch the Kings of Swing at their best, purchase your Asleep at the Wheel tickets now.
Asleep At The Wheel Cities
Asleep At The Wheel Tickets
- Buy Asleep At The Wheel & The Quebe Sisters, Anderson Theater At Cincinnati Memorial Hall Tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM Asleep At The Wheel & The Quebe Sisters, Anderson Theater At Cincinnati Memorial Hall tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM at Anderson Theater At Cincinnati Memorial Hall, Cincinnati, OH
- Fri Nov 01 2019
- Buy Asleep at the Wheel, The Kent Stage Tickets for 11/03 07:30 PM Asleep at the Wheel, The Kent Stage tickets for 11/03 07:30 PM at The Kent Stage, Kent, OH
- Sun Nov 03 2019
- Buy Asleep at the Wheel, Irvine Barclay Theatre Tickets for 12/01 07:00 PM Asleep at the Wheel, Irvine Barclay Theatre tickets for 12/01 07:00 PM at Irvine Barclay Theatre, Irvine, CA
- Sun Dec 01 2019
- Buy Asleep at the Wheel, Mary Stuart Rogers Theater at Gallo Center For The Arts Tickets for 12/02 07:30 PM Asleep at the Wheel, Mary Stuart Rogers Theater at Gallo Center For The Arts tickets for 12/02 07:30 PM at Mary Stuart Rogers Theater at Gallo Center For The Arts, Modesto, CA
- Mon Dec 02 2019
- Buy Asleep at the Wheel, Crest Theatre - Sacramento Tickets for 12/04 07:30 PM Asleep at the Wheel, Crest Theatre - Sacramento tickets for 12/04 07:30 PM at Crest Theatre Sacramento, Sacramento, CA
- Wed Dec 04 2019
- Buy Asleep at the Wheel, Freight & Salvage Tickets for 12/05 08:00 PM Asleep at the Wheel, Freight & Salvage tickets for 12/05 08:00 PM at Freight & Salvage, Berkeley, CA
- Thu Dec 05 2019
- Buy Asleep at the Wheel, McNear's Mystic Theatre Tickets for 12/07 08:30 PM Asleep at the Wheel, McNear's Mystic Theatre tickets for 12/07 08:30 PM at McNear's Mystic Theatre, Petaluma, CA
- Sat Dec 07 2019
- Buy Asleep at the Wheel, Ponte Vedra Concert Hall Tickets for 02/05 08:00 PM Asleep at the Wheel, Ponte Vedra Concert Hall tickets for 02/05 08:00 PM at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Wed Feb 05 2020
Ray Benson’s stellar outfit, “Asleep at the Wheel” is a gospel-fueled country group formed in Paw Paw, Virginia. The Texas-based band has maintained a successful career, with twenty albums released since their formation in 1970. Since then, more than twenty of their singles have featured on the Billboard charts with 1975’s “The Letters That Johnny Walker Read” being their highest ranking song, at number ten.
In 2017, Asleep at the Wheel has remained the undefeated champion of swing music after having contributed to it for over forty five years now. The band keeps innovating in their performances, lyrics and instrumentation, adding layers of different musical sounds to their work. Being heavily inspired by the greats of country music, the band has performed with legends such as Willie Nelson.
Ray Benson is the lead singer and guitarist of Asleep at the Wheel and was born and raised in Philadelphia. He formed Asleep at the Wheel after moving to Paw Paw and striking up a friendship with Lucky Oceans and Leroy Preston. A female singer was soon added to the band, Chris O’Connell, who had just graduated high school at the time. The band thus formed and began playing country-style gigs locally. It was only after they discovered Merle haggard’s music that the outfit began playing swing music, relocating to Austin, Texas.
Asleep at the Wheel is one of those rare acts which attract a great mix of ages. According to Benson, their fans range from the age of nine to the age of ninety and that has always been the case over the decades. Perhaps this is owing to the fact that they are delving into a music genre which is older than their own selves. Swing music was big in the 1920’s, and the band was formed in the 1970’s. Therefore, the timelessness which inspired them to create music resembling this genre has created an impression on their diverse audiences as well.
Benson and his outfit have always been about the “roots”. They wanted to translate traditional swing music to suit modern sensibilities. So, Asleep at the Wheel began gaining fame based on their swing-treatment of country classics such as “Choo Choo Ch’Boogie”, “House of Blue Lights” and “Route 66”. They have made these songs completely their own and they appeal to be enjoyed by the whole family.
Some of their original songs are also well-received such as their recent top-ten hit “The Letter that Johnny Walker Read”. The song is from their latest album “Still the King” which is an aptly titled twentieth album. On this album, Asleep at the Wheel has collaborated with some of the biggest names in Country such as George Strait, Brad Paisley and Lyle Lovett to recreate classic by Bob Wills. Despite being contemporary artists, these collaborators have all been inspired by Wills’ music growing up and so, according to Benson, this collaboration has been creatively fruitful.
“Western music ain’t dead; it’s Asleep at the Wheel.’ And that certainly seems to be the case as this band goes on yet another American tour. Inspired by Bob Wills’ timeless music, this band has kept swing music alive in all its might and glory. Having released twenty albums and charted just as many singles, the band’s set list is consistently full of old and new classics and their audiences are always familiar with all of these songs. As a result, Asleep at the Wheel’s live performances maintain an electric energy which is returned by a crowd consisting of individuals from all age groups. It truly is a unique experience, and one you can only understand if you’re there. So without further ado, put on your boots and book yourself some Asleep at the Wheel tickets for a venue near you.
Asleep At The Wheel Tour Dates 2019 & Concerts
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Asleep At The Wheel's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Cincinnati at the Anderson Theater At Cincinnati Memorial Hall on 1-Nov-19, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Ponte Vedra Beach at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall on 5-Feb-20. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Asleep At The Wheel & The Quebe Sisters||Anderson Theater At Cincinnati Memorial Hall||Cincinnati, OH||Fri Nov 01 201908:00 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||The Kent Stage||Kent, OH||Sun Nov 03 201907:30 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Irvine Barclay Theatre||Irvine, CA||Sun Dec 01 201907:00 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Mary Stuart Rogers Theater at Gallo Center For The Arts||Modesto, CA||Mon Dec 02 201907:30 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Crest Theatre - Sacramento||Sacramento, CA||Wed Dec 04 201907:30 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Freight & Salvage||Berkeley, CA||Thu Dec 05 201908:00 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Freight & Salvage||Berkeley, CA||Fri Dec 06 201908:00 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||McNear's Mystic Theatre||Petaluma, CA||Sat Dec 07 201908:30 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Ponte Vedra Concert Hall||Ponte Vedra Beach, FL||Wed Feb 05 202008:00 PM|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Sheldon Concert Hall||St. Louis, MO||Fri Apr 24 202008:00 PM|
Asleep At The Wheel Ticket Prices
The average price for Asleep At The Wheel Tickets start from $43. The minimum get in price is $37 for Asleep At The Wheel Tickets at the Anderson Theater At Cincinnati Memorial Hall, Cincinnati. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Asleep At The Wheel & The Quebe Sisters||Cincinnati||1-Nov-19||$43||$37|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Kent||3-Nov-19||$130||$37|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Irvine||1-Dec-19||$212||$61|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Modesto||2-Dec-19||$178||$60|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Sacramento||4-Dec-19||$117||$46|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Berkeley||5-Dec-19||$129||$43|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Berkeley||6-Dec-19||$129||$43|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Petaluma||7-Dec-19||$153||$67|
|Asleep at the Wheel||Ponte Vedra Beach||5-Feb-20||$110||$53|
|Asleep at the Wheel||St. Louis||24-Apr-20||$185||$147|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.