Arctic Monkeys Tickets
Arctic Monkeys Venues
- Arctic Monkeys Artpark Mainstage
- Arctic Monkeys Finsbury Park
- Arctic Monkeys Iroquois Amphitheater
- Arctic Monkeys Jacobs Pavilion (formerly The Nautica Pavilion)
- Arctic Monkeys Marlay Park
- Arctic Monkeys Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Arctic Monkeys Paramount Theatre - Seattle
- Arctic Monkeys Qantas Credit Union Arena (Formerly Sydney Entertainment Center)
- Arctic Monkeys Rod Laver Arena
- Arctic Monkeys San Diego State Open Air Theatre
- Arctic Monkeys Stage AE
- Arctic Monkeys Staples Center
- Arctic Monkeys Stir Cove At Harrahs
- Arctic Monkeys The Lawn At White River State Park
Arctic Monkeys Cities
- Arctic Monkeys Cleveland OH
- Arctic Monkeys Council Bluffs IA
- Arctic Monkeys Dublin DN
- Arctic Monkeys Harringay GL
- Arctic Monkeys Indianapolis IN
- Arctic Monkeys Lewiston NY
- Arctic Monkeys Los Angeles CA
- Arctic Monkeys Louisville KY
- Arctic Monkeys Melbourne VIC
- Arctic Monkeys Pittsburgh PA
- Arctic Monkeys San Diego CA
- Arctic Monkeys Seattle WA
- Arctic Monkeys Sydney NSW
- Arctic Monkeys Toronto ON
Latest Arctic Monkeys Events
- Arctic Monkeys, Qantas Credit Union Arena (Formerly Sydney Entertainment Center) tickets for 05/06 08:00 PM at Qantas Credit Union Arena (Formerly Sydney Entertainment Center), Sydney, NSW
- Tue May 06 2014
- Arctic Monkeys, Finsbury Park tickets for 05/23 04:00 PM at Finsbury Park, Harringay, GL
- Fri May 23 2014
- Arctic Monkeys & White Denim, Iroquois Amphitheater tickets for 06/14 07:00 PM at Iroquois Amphitheater, Louisville, KY
- Sat Jun 14 2014
- Arctic Monkeys & White Denim, Stage AE tickets for 06/17 06:30 PM at Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
- Tue Jun 17 2014
- Arctic Monkeys & White Denim, Artpark Mainstage tickets for 06/18 06:30 PM at Artpark Mainstage, Lewiston, NY
- Wed Jun 18 2014
- Arctic Monkeys & White Denim, Molson Canadian Amphitheatre tickets for 06/21 07:30 PM at Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, Toronto, ON
- Sat Jun 21 2014
- Arctic Monkeys & White Denim, Jacobs Pavilion (formerly The Nautica Pavilion) tickets for 06/22 08:00 PM at Jacobs Pavilion (formerly The Nautica Pavilion), Cleveland, OH
- Sun Jun 22 2014
- Arctic Monkeys & White Denim, The Lawn At White River State Park tickets for 06/24 07:30 PM at The Lawn At White River State Park, Indianapolis, IN
- Tue Jun 24 2014
- Arctic Monkeys, Stir Cove At Harrahs tickets for 07/30 07:30 PM at Stir Cove At Harrahs, Council Bluffs, IA
- Wed Jul 30 2014
- Arctic Monkeys, San Diego State Open Air Theatre tickets for 08/06 07:30 PM at San Diego State Open Air Theatre, San Diego, CA
- Wed Aug 06 2014
- Arctic Monkeys, Staples Center tickets for 08/07 07:30 PM at Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Thu Aug 07 2014
- Arctic Monkeys, Paramount Theatre - Seattle tickets for 08/11 08:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Mon Aug 11 2014
Hailing from Sheffield, the English indie rock band Arctic Monkeys has become one of the most successful acts of the past decade. The band has enthralled millions around the globe and continues to produce chart breaking music albums. Arctic Monkeys are considered to be the most prominent post-punk revival band in the UK. The group has toured around the world, performing at major music festivals and concerts in Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Japan, Canada, Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands. This season, the four piece ensemble will be taking over the US stages to deliver yet another rocking live performance for the audience. The fans can catch their favorite rock band live on stage by getting their hands on Arctic Monkeys tickets.
Established in 2002, the band initially comprised of Andy Nicholson on drums, Matt Helders on backing vocals, Jamie Cook on guitars and Alex Turner on vocals. The band first came onto the scene with its debut EP, ‘Five Minutes With Arctic Monkeys’ in 2005. In January 2006, the band released its debut studio album, ‘Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not’. The album became a huge hit around the world, especially in the UK. It topped the Album charts in Ireland, Australia and the UK. It became the UK’s fastest selling debut album of all times, selling three hundred and sixty thousand units in its first week. Since then, it has been certified four times platinum in UK, two times platinum in Australia and gold statuses in Japan and Canada. It comprised two number one singles ‘When the Sun Goes Down’ and ‘I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor’. The album has scored five star ratings from MusicOMH, The Guardian and Allmusic. It has also bagged numerous awards for the band including two BRIT Awards, NME Award, Q Award and Barclaycard Mercury Prize. Rolling Stone Magazine has ranked the album amongst its ‘500 Greatest Albums of All Time’ list.
Arctic Monkeys follow up album, ‘Favorite Worst Nightmare’ was released in 2007. The album again topped several worldwide charts including New Zealand, Ireland, Denmark, Belgium and UK Album charts. Comprising chart breaking singles ‘Teddy Picker’, ‘Fluorescent Adolescent’ and ‘Brainstorm’, the album sold over two million copies in the UK alone, reaching two times platinum status in the country. It was also certified gold in Japan, Canada and Australia. The album also did extremely well in the US, peaking at number seven position and selling over two hundred thousand units.
The band’s following two albums, ‘Humbug’ and ‘Suck It and See’ have both been certified gold in UK. Both the album have peaked at the top spot on Belgium’s’ Ultratop 50 chart and the UK Album chart. Some of the band’s latest tracks include ‘R U Mine’ and ‘Black Treacle’, both of which have charted well on UK and Belgium charts. Over the years, Arctic Monkeys have won several major music awards and accolades. Out of sixty one nominations received, the group has won twenty seven awards including four Q Awards, thirteen NME Awards and five BRIT Awards.
The Arctic Monkeys are known for their electrifying and extravagant stage performances. The group continues to allure masses every year at its live events. Arctic Monkeys have played at major international music festivals such as the Glastonbury Festival, Reading and Leeds Festival and South By Southwest Festival. This season, the band will be playing live in Capannelle, Dallas, Albuquerque, Denver, Boise and Missoula. The fans are eagerly waiting to catch all the band members live in action. The audience can grab Arctic Monkeys tickets to enjoy a riveting musical concert for a rocking experience.
Arctic Monkeys was formed in High Green, near Sheffield in 2002. They are an English band and their music is usually in the genres of Indie Rock, psychedelic rock, garage rock and post punk revival. The band comprises of four members. Alex Turner is the lead vocalist and lead guitarist, Jamie Cook is the rhythm guitarist and backup vocalist, Nick O’ Malley, is the bass guitarist and backup vocalist while Matt Helders is drummer, percussionist and backup vocalist.
The four-piece performed for the first time in June, 2003 at "The Grapes" in Sheffield city Centre. After some performances they began recording demos. After recording 17 songs, they burned a CD as a giveaway gift to their fans coming to their gigs. Their fans began sharing the songs and downloaded it on "MySpace". The band did not bother about the leakage of the songs as according to them they were free for the fans anyways. The collection is now known as "Beneath the Boardwalk". Someone made a video of their live performance and also uploaded it on internet. Their popularity began to grow immensely and they got noticed by the British tabloid press and also by British Radio.
In 2005, Arctic Monkeys signed with ‘Domino’. They were attracted by the owner’s approach that only signed the bands of his personal liking and operated from his apartment. They released their first single "I bet you look good on the dance floor" in October, 2005 and it went straight to # 1 position on the U.K Charts. The second single "When the sun goes down" was # 1 on the U.K Charts. Their debut album "Whatever people say I am, that’s what I’m not" made history of being the biggest selling debut album in U.K. It sold around 363,735 copies in the very first week. In 2007, the quartet released their second album "Favorite worst nightmares". Many of the songs reached top positions on the U.K charts. Their third album "Humbug" was released in 2009. It received acclaim from the critics and the fans alike. Their latest album "Suck it and see" was released in June, 2011. The album is said to break all previous records of the band. It is highly anticipated by the fans all over the world.
The concerts of Arctic Monkeys are a lively event. You will find fans singing each and every word with the band. You will also find people dancing and going crazy over their songs. Their concerts are mostly sold out weeks and even months before the actual event. They will be touring U.K, America and other countries to promote their latest album "Suck it and see" and will also perform their old tracks. Arctic Monkeys have won many awards and appreciations by the critics. They have won the "Mercury Prize" and the "BRIT Award" for the "Best British Album" in 2007. So far they have won 5 BRIT Awards. They have also made history by winning two awards in NME simultaneously (Best new band and best British band).
Arctic Monkeys are young, energetic and a fun to be around. The fans of the band are growing rapidly all over the world. Purchase Arctic Monkeys Tickets now and enjoy a night singing and dancing to their songs.
Q:How will you dleiver my arctic monkey tickets?
A:Your arctic monkeys Tickets will be delivered by FedEx.
Q:Can i get a cost breakup for arctic monkeys merriweather ctr tickets?
A:The cost breakup for Arctic Monkeys Tickets is placed on our page. Check out the instructions and place the order as soon as possible.
Q:Where can I get information about a single arctic monkeys ticket price?
A:For all the details you need about Arctic Monkeys Tickets and their prices on offer by us, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.
Q:What are the best arctic monkeys ticket prices on offer by you?
A:For all the details you need about Arctic Monkeys Tickets and their prices on offer by you, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.
Q:Are you offering any free tickets to the arctic monkeys?
A:No, we are not offering any free Arctic Monkeys Tickets.
Q:Can I have my artic monkey tickets exchanged with those of another event?
A:No, you cannot have your Arctic Monkeys Tickets exchanged with those of any other event.