Ann Wilson Tickets
She is regarded as one of the best voices in rock music. As Heart’s lead singer and later as a solo performer, Ann Wilson has released albums that included some of her greatest hits Barracuda, All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You and Crazy on You. If you’re a fan of Heart’s Ann Wilson, then these Ann Wilson tickets are for you. Ann Wilson is touring all over the US and will be making a stop in your hometown soon. Known for her dramatic soprano vocal range, Wilson’s concerts are a little different than regular rock concerts. So, get your tickets now before they sell out.
As member of the band Heart, Ann Wilson was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013.
Ann Wilson Venues
- Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson Coral Sky Amphitheatre
- Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson Daily's Place Amphitheater
- Ann Wilson Honeywell Center
- Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds
- Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson State Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park
- Jeff Beck & Ann Wilson Wolf Trap
Ann Wilson Tickets
- Mon Aug 20 2018Mon Aug 20 2018
- Buy Jeff Beck & Ann Wilson, Wolf Trap Tickets for 08/20 08:00 PM Jeff Beck & Ann Wilson, Wolf Trap tickets for 08/20 08:00 PM at Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA
- Mon Aug 20 2018
- Wed Aug 22 2018Wed Aug 22 2018
- Buy Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson, State Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park Tickets for 08/22 07:00 PM Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson, State Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park tickets for 08/22 07:00 PM at State Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park, Atlanta, GA
- Wed Aug 22 2018
- Thu Aug 23 2018Thu Aug 23 2018
- Buy Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson, Daily's Place Amphitheater Tickets for 08/23 07:00 PM Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson, Daily's Place Amphitheater tickets for 08/23 07:00 PM at Daily's Place Amphitheater, Jacksonville, FL
- Thu Aug 23 2018
- Sat Aug 25 2018Sat Aug 25 2018
- Buy Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson, Coral Sky Amphitheatre Tickets for 08/25 07:00 PM Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson, Coral Sky Amphitheatre tickets for 08/25 07:00 PM at Coral Sky Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL
- Sat Aug 25 2018
- Sun Aug 26 2018Sun Aug 26 2018
- Buy Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson, MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds Tickets for 08/26 07:00 PM Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson, MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds tickets for 08/26 07:00 PM at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds, Tampa, FL
- Sun Aug 26 2018
- Thu Dec 27 2018Thu Dec 27 2018
- Buy Ann Wilson, Honeywell Center Tickets for 12/27 07:30 PM Ann Wilson, Honeywell Center tickets for 12/27 07:30 PM at Honeywell Center, Wabash, IN
- Thu Dec 27 2018
Ann Wilson was born in 1950 in San Diego, California. Her mother was a concert pianist and her father led the U.S. Marine Corps band. Due to her father’s military career, the Wilson’s moved a lot. However, they finally settled down in Seattle in early 1960s. Leading a nomadic lifestyle, one of the anchors in Wilson’s life was music. Ann Wilson’s early influences were classical music, electronic music, Bossa nova, Peggy Lee, Judy Garland and Ray Charles.
Early Music Career
At the age of 12, Wilson fell ill with mononucleosis, due to which she had to miss school for several months. To keep her busy, her mother got her an acoustic guitar. While growing up, Wilson struggled with obesity and also developed a prominent stutter. To overcome these challenges, Wilson would find solace in music and turned to singing, developing a powerful, resonant and beautiful voice. By this time, her younger sister, Nancy Wilson, too, had taken to music, and the duo performed in their high school.
When Wilson graduated from high school, she knew she wanted to become a professional musician. She started performing at Seattle’s local music scene. In 1970, a band called Heart placed an advertisement in the newspaper for a lead singer. Wilson responded and was immediately offered the job.
Before they could develop a fan base in their native US, the band found popularity in Canada. Nancy Wilson joined the band in 1974 and brought her virtuosic acoustic guitar skills to the mix. With Nancy’s induction, Heart became famous for being the band, which combines electric hard rock with acoustic music; the sound would become their trademark.
The band’s debut album Dreamboat Annie was released in 1975 and was certified Platinum in the US and Double-Platinum in Canada. Since then, the band has released 15 more studio albums with Beautiful Broken being their latest release in 2016. The band’s most commercially successful albums are Little Queen, Bad Animals and Heart. Their most famous songs include Barracuda, Crazy on You, Magic Man, Dog & Butterfly and Never.
Ann Wilson’s Solo Career
Ann Wilson began her solo career in 2001 when she joined Alan Parsons of Abbey Road fame for live tribute to Beatles. At the time she was still part of Heart. In 2006, Wilson released her debut solo album Hope & Glory. Artists Elton John, Wynonna Judd, k.d. lang contributed to the album. Immigrant Song, Isolation, Little Lies and Little Problems were some of the most popular songs from this album.
In 2015, Wilson released her debut EP, The Ann Wilson Thing! - #1. This album included covers of Aretha Franklin, John Lennon and Bob Dylan - three of the biggest influences on Wilson’s career. In 2016, her second EP, focus was released.
In addition to her albums, Wilson has headlined several tours, including The Ann Wilson Thing and others. She has also performed live at a Thanksgiving Day football game between the Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys at Cowboys Stadium.
Godmothers of the Seattle music scene
Wilson and her sister Nancy are often called the Godmothers of the Seattle music scene. This is in reference to the two being an influence on bands like Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and Nirvana. These musicians were frequent visitors at the Wilson household in Seattle, where they hung out, talked about life and music. In memory of her late friend, Chris Cornell, Wilson performed Soundgarden’s famous single, Black Hole Sun on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Ann Wilson is touring once again. If you want to see her perform, then get Ann Wilson tickets immediately.
Ann Wilson Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Ann Wilson's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Vienna at the Wolf Trap on 20-Aug-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Wabash at the Honeywell Center on 27-Dec-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Jeff Beck & Ann Wilson||Wolf Trap||Vienna, VA||Mon Aug 20 201808/20 08:00 PM|
|Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson||State Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park||Atlanta, GA||Wed Aug 22 201808/22 07:00 PM|
|Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson||Daily's Place Amphitheater||Jacksonville, FL||Thu Aug 23 201808/23 07:00 PM|
|Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson||Coral Sky Amphitheatre||West Palm Beach, FL||Sat Aug 25 201808/25 07:00 PM|
|Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson||MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds||Tampa, FL||Sun Aug 26 201808/26 07:00 PM|
|Ann Wilson||Honeywell Center||Wabash, IN||Thu Dec 27 201812/27 07:30 PM|
Ann Wilson Tickets Prices
The average price for Ann Wilson Tickets start from $98. The minimum get in price is $5 for Ann Wilson Tickets at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds, Tampa. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Jeff Beck & Ann Wilson||Vienna||20-Aug-18||$432||$49|
|Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson||Atlanta||22-Aug-18||$98||$27|
|Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson||Jacksonville||23-Aug-18||$160||$9|
|Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson||West Palm Beach||25-Aug-18||$109||$6|
|Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers & Ann Wilson||Tampa||26-Aug-18||$98||$5|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Where to buy Ann Wilson tickets for her Chicago concert?
A:Ann Wilson Tickets for her House of Blues concert in Chicago are available on our website. The average starting tickets price at the moment is $114 and the minimum get in price is $22. The phenomenal singer will rock the stage on June 16, so make sure you buy your tickets in time.
Q:Where can I find complete information on Ann Wilson Tickets 2018 and her touring schedule?
A:If you are looking for Ann Wilson Tickets then you have come to the right place as we are selling tickets to her 2018 "Ann Wilson of Heart" cross-country trek. She announced her 20-date solo tour early this year and hit the road on March 8. Please browse through our inventory for the exact dates and the cities in which she will be stopping.
Q:How to buy Ann Wilson tickets?
A:Ann Wilson tickets are now selling for her concerts in the coming summer. The singer has announced concerts at Seattle, Omaha, Columbia, Austin, Boise and other cities. To see the lead singer of the hard rock band Heart live get your tickets from our trusted brokers. They have tickets for her upcoming concert dates and to buy them you only need to select the date you wish to go on. The buying process will take only take a while and the ticket will be all yours. Have fun at her concert.