Amigos is a famous Venezuelan band that has been enthralling many people since 1991 at the many concerts it stages each year. Its music features jazz with disco and funk, laced by a dose of Latin music. The band’s music has been shaped into albums and released to the public by the likes of EMI Records, Gozadera Records, Luaka Bop and Nacional Records.
- Buy Flatland Cavalry, Dos Amigos Cantina Tickets for Fri Oct 26 2018 Fri Oct 26 2018Flatland Cavalry, Dos Amigos Cantina, tickets for 10/26 19:00 at Dos Amigos Cantina, Odessa, TX
- Fri Oct 26 2018
- Buy Rainbow Electric & The Free Amigos, White Eagle Saloon And Hotel Tickets for Fri Nov 9 2018 Fri Nov 9 2018Rainbow Electric & The Free Amigos, White Eagle Saloon And Hotel, tickets for 11/09 21:00 at White Eagle Saloon And Hotel, Portland, OR
- Fri Nov 9 2018
- Buy Hey Ocean!, Amigos Tickets for Sat Nov 17 2018 Sat Nov 17 2018Hey Ocean!, Amigos, tickets for 11/17 22:00 at Amigos, Saskatoon, SK
- Sat Nov 17 2018
- Buy The Deep Dark Woods, Amigos Tickets for Fri Nov 23 2018 Fri Nov 23 2018The Deep Dark Woods, Amigos, tickets for 11/23 22:30 at Amigos, Saskatoon, SK
- Fri Nov 23 2018
- Buy The Smugglers & Chixdiggit, Amigos Tickets for Sat Nov 24 2018 Sat Nov 24 2018The Smugglers & Chixdiggit, Amigos, tickets for 11/24 22:00 at Amigos, Saskatoon, SK
- Sat Nov 24 2018
Its band members today are vocalist and percussionist Julio Briceno, guitarist Jose Luis Pardo, keyboardist Armando Figueredo, conga and percussion player Mauricio Arcas, bassist Jose Rafael Torres and drummer Juan Manuel Roura. Each of the members writes songs for the band and performs under aliases that fans are familiar with. For a taste of Latin fused with jazz and disco, Amigos tickets are available.
Amigos is a band famous internationally, having performed in more than sixty countries of the world. The band is known for their explosive and exciting live concerts. They were founded in Caracas in Venezuela during the nineties. Their aim was to record music different from what was popular then, becoming the first dance band in Venezuela, combining disco music with the sounds of the electric guitar. They entered into the Venezuelan club scene and revived it, releasing their first album through EMI Records. Labeled A Typical and Autoctonal Venezuelan Dance Band, they became an instant hit, topping the charts and performing at sold out concerts.
In 1996, Amigos were signed onto Luaka Bop Records, a company founded by David Byme. They then began work on their second album, which came out in 1998. It gained critical acclaim from the media. In 1998, they released their third album, Arepa 3000: A Venezuelan Journey into Space. The album received two Grammy Award nominations in the Best Latin Alternative Album and Best Rock Album. They then moved to New York City where they began work on their next album which was released in Japan and the UK. The band then founded Gozadera Records, releasing music through it. The first album that they came up was a compilation featuring songs from many Venezuelan artists.
Their fifth album, titled Super Pop Venezuela, landed a Grammy Award nomination for the Best Urban Latin Alternative Album and was followed by another album three years later. They experimented with new songwriting styles, as told in an NPR interview. Their album, Commercial, ranked first on the charts with its songs becoming the iTunes Single of the Week. The album itself won the Grammy Award for the Best Alternative Music Album. They continued touring, giving sold out shows in New Zealand, Europe, Australia, Latin America and all over the US.
In 2011, they released an EP which received a Grammy Award nomination in the Best Latin Pop, Rock or Urban Album. Their latest album, Repeat After Me, was released in 2013 to much critical and commercial acclaim. To date, they have released ten albums, each of which have gained much popularity, and led to more demand of Amigos tickets .
Amigos Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Amigos tickets is $169. The date and location for this event is 14-Sep-18 at 9:30 Club, Washington. The minimum get-in price for Amigos tickets is $55.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Los Amigos Invisibles||Washington||14-Sep-18||$169||$55|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can I collect my Amigos Tickets from the arena?
A:Yes, you can collect your Amigos Tickets directly from the designated counters at the arena itself if that is convenient for you.