America The Band Tickets
America The Band is a folk rock music group from the United Kingdom. The original line-up of the band comprised of Dewey Bunnell, Gerry Beckley and Dan Peek. The trio was hardly out of their teenage years when they formed the group and instantly rose to fame in 1972. They scored various number one hit singles and also won a Grammy Award in the category of Best New Musical Artist. The success that they found in recording their studio songs was at its peak in the decade of the 1970s with number one songs such as “Sister Golden hair”, “Daisy Jane”, “A Horse with No Name”, “Lonely People”, “Tin Man” and “Venture Highway”. Seven of the albums of the band were produced by George Martin.
America The Band Cities
- America The Band Collingswood NJ
- America The Band Fort Lauderdale FL
- America The Band Greeneville TN
- America The Band Huntington NY
- America The Band Lake Delton WI
- America The Band Lynn MA
- America The Band Montclair NJ
- America The Band Myrtle Beach SC
- America The Band Portland ME
- America The Band Reading PA
- America The Band Red Bank NJ
- America The Band Salisbury MA
- America The Band San Antonio TX
America The Band Tickets
- America - The Band, Crystal Grand Music Theatre tickets for 12/01 08:00 PM at Crystal Grand Music Theatre,Lake Delton, WI
- Sat Dec 01 2018
- America - The Band, Santander Performing Arts Center tickets for 12/07 07:30 PM at Santander Performing Arts Center,Reading, PA
- Fri Dec 07 2018
- America - The Band, The Carolina Opry Theater tickets for 01/20 06:00 PM at The Carolina Opry Theater,Myrtle Beach, SC
- Sun Jan 20 2019
- America - The Band, Parker Playhouse tickets for 01/24 08:00 PM at Parker Playhouse,Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Thu Jan 24 2019
- America - The Band, HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 02/01 08:00 PM at HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts,San Antonio, TX
- Fri Feb 01 2019
- America - The Band, Paramount Theatre - Huntington tickets for 02/08 08:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Huntington,Huntington, NY
- Fri Feb 08 2019
- America - The Band, Wellmont Theatre tickets for 02/09 07:00 PM at Wellmont Theatre,Montclair, NJ
- Sat Feb 09 2019
- America - The Band, Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Greeneville tickets for 02/24 07:30 PM at Niswonger Performing Arts Center Greeneville,Greeneville, TN
- Sun Feb 24 2019
- America - The Band, Blue Ocean Music Hall tickets for 03/14 08:00 PM at Blue Ocean Music Hall,Salisbury, MA
- Thu Mar 14 2019
- America - The Band, Lynn Memorial Auditorium tickets for 03/15 07:00 PM at Lynn Memorial Auditorium,Lynn, MA
- Fri Mar 15 2019
- America - The Band, Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM at Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre,Red Bank, NJ
- Thu Mar 21 2019
In 1977, the band faced a challenge with the sudden decline in its fame. Dan Peek left the band however, Gerry Beckley and Dewey Bunnell stayed on. They came back with a bang on the top 10 charts list with their song "You Can Do Magic" that came out in 1982. As of 2009, this incredible band is known for performing in more than a 100 live music concerts every year. The first main label studio album of the band was released on the 16th of January in 2007 and was titled as Here & Now. This album came out after twenty years since their last album.
The origin of America The Band is London, England. The main music genres that the group performs to are: country rock, soft rock, adult contemporary, pop and folk rock. They have been actively a part of the industry since 1970 till the present day. The music recording label companies that they have been associated with are the Capitol Records, Warner Bros. Records and Burgundy Records.
Dewey Bunnell, born on the 19th of January in 1952 and coming from Harrogate in Yorkshire in England is the vocalist, percussion player and guitarist of the group. Gerry Beckley, born on the 12th of September in 1952 in Ft. Worth in TX is the lead vocalist, keyboardist, guitarist, bassist and harmonica player of the band. When America The Band was first formed in 1968, they were seen performing live in some local clubs. Once the members of the group graduated, they began making music on a professional level. They were performing in a club one evening when the DJ of the venue named Jeff Dexter noticed their talented skills. Soon enough he lined the members in an audition with the Warner Bro’s Record label company. The first single of the band, "I Need You" met with instant fame as it became a number one mega hit single in the United States. From thereon, the band went on to creating and releasing some of the greatest music from the decades of the 1970s which is remembered to this date. The group successfully reined the AM waves for the next half decade. With the departure of Dan peek in 1977, many presumed that the music band was now history. However, the group had its backing from a renowned tunesmith called Russ Ballard, and continuing on as a duo, they released their 1982 hit single titled as "You Can Do Magic" which brought them back in the saddle. They kept on creating, releasing and selling some of the greatest music ever.
Known for performing to some of the most electrifying live music shows ever, this is really one of those music groups in the industry today that knows how to rock at absolutely any venue each time they are on the stage. Since they enjoy a colossal fan following, it comes as no surprise that nearly all of the shows of the band are totally booked and sold out. If you are a fan of this brilliant band or a lover of listening to fantastic live music, then get your America The Band tickets now and enjoy a captivating performance by this group.
By booking your America The Band tickets now, we give you our word that you will experience a music concert like never before. The dazzling and intense energy of the crowd as well as the performers of the show will totally enthrall you and keep you wanting more right till the end of the show.
America The Band Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! America The Band's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Lake Delton at the Crystal Grand Music Theatre on 1-Dec-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Collingswood at the Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood on 22-Mar-19. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|America - The Band||Crystal Grand Music Theatre||Lake Delton, WI||Sat Dec 01 201812/01 08:00 PM|
|America - The Band||Santander Performing Arts Center||Reading, PA||Fri Dec 07 201812/07 07:30 PM|
|America - The Band||The Carolina Opry Theater||Myrtle Beach, SC||Sun Jan 20 201901/20 06:00 PM|
|America - The Band||Parker Playhouse||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Thu Jan 24 201901/24 08:00 PM|
|America - The Band||HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts||San Antonio, TX||Fri Feb 01 201902/01 08:00 PM|
|America - The Band||Paramount Theatre - Huntington||Huntington, NY||Fri Feb 08 201902/08 08:00 PM|
|America - The Band||Wellmont Theatre||Montclair, NJ||Sat Feb 09 201902/09 07:00 PM|
|America - The Band||Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Greeneville||Greeneville, TN||Sun Feb 24 201902/24 07:30 PM|
|America - The Band||Blue Ocean Music Hall||Salisbury, MA||Thu Mar 14 201903/14 08:00 PM|
|America - The Band||Lynn Memorial Auditorium||Lynn, MA||Fri Mar 15 201903/15 07:00 PM|
America The Band Tickets Prices
The average price for America The Band Tickets start from $92. The minimum get in price is $41 for America The Band Tickets at the Wellmont Theatre, Montclair. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|America - The Band||Lake Delton||1-Dec-18||$151||$45|
|America - The Band||Reading||7-Dec-18||$99||$57|
|America - The Band||Myrtle Beach||20-Jan-19||$251||$207|
|America - The Band||Fort Lauderdale||24-Jan-19||$157||$57|
|America - The Band||San Antonio||1-Feb-19||$668||$67|
|America - The Band||Huntington||8-Feb-19||$220||$98|
|America - The Band||Montclair||9-Feb-19||$142||$41|
|America - The Band||Greeneville||24-Feb-19||$197||$64|
|America - The Band||Salisbury||14-Mar-19||$118||$100|
|America - The Band||Lynn||15-Mar-19||$92||$49|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.