X Ambassadors Tickets
The alternative rock quartet, X Ambassadors, will be embarking on a tour soon. X Ambassadors has been active in the music landscape since 2009. The alt-rock ensemble is signed to the famous label Interscope, which is well known for its association with Imagine Dragons. The group released their debut EP Ambassadors in 2009. Their next EP, Love Songs Drug Songs, was released in 2012. The album charted on the Billboard 200 at eleventh place. X Ambassadors tickets are selling quickly as the band heads off on their upcoming tour. Get yours today and listen to hits like “Jungle,” “Unconsolable” and “Love Songs Drug Songs,” live.
- BYU Young Ambassadors: Welcome Home de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center
- Ambassadors Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium
- Ambassadors Treasure Island Event Center - MN
Latest Ambassadors Events
- X Ambassadors, Treasure Island Event Center MN tickets for 01/20 08:00 PM Treasure Island Event Center MN
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- BYU Young Ambassadors: Welcome Home, de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center tickets for 02/16 07:30 PM de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center
- Thu Feb 16 2017
- BYU Young Ambassadors: Welcome Home, de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center tickets for 02/17 07:30 PM de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center
- Fri Feb 17 2017
- BYU Young Ambassadors: Welcome Home, de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center tickets for 02/18 02:00 PM de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center
- Sat Feb 18 2017
- BYU Young Ambassadors: Welcome Home, de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center tickets for 02/18 07:30 PM de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center
- Sat Feb 18 2017
- X Ambassadors, Templeton blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium tickets for 03/20 08:00 PM Templeton blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium
- Mon Mar 20 2017
The group started off under the name Ambassadors in 2009. After the release of their debut EP, the American alt-rock band soon began performing as X Ambassadors. The group has quickly become a popular sensation in the local music scene.
Line up and history
X Ambassadors features four highly talented, Brooklyn based artists. The band was formed by brothers Casey and Sam Harris along with childhood friend Noah Feldshuh. Sam takes the lead as vocalist and songwriter for the quartet, while Noah is their guitarist and Casey plays on keyboard. Adam Levin joined as the drummer later on after the three moved to New York City.
The group caught the attention of Imagine Dragons front man Dan Reynolds with their song “Unconsolable.” Reynolds introduced the group to the founder of KIDinaKorner, Alex Da Kid. The Grammy winning producer, who has previously worked with artists like Nicki Minaj, was immediately blown away and X Ambassadors were soon signed to the label KIDinaKorner/Interscope Records.
They produced the EP Love Songs Drug Songs in 2012. A collection of R&B and alternative rock songs, this album features six tracks that showcase the bands raw, emotional lyricism and eclectic instrumentation.
Notable collaborations and influence
2014 saw the band gain further exposure after their song, “The Jungle,” in collaboration with Jamie N Commons, was featured on a commercial for Dr. Dre’s Beats. Their third EP, The Reason, followed on the heels of this success. The album earned seventh place on the Billboard Top Heatseekers chart.
Other notable collaborations for the band include Sam Harris co-writing for Rihanna’s recent single, “American Oxygen.” More recently, the band also made an appearance on Zedd’s latest single “Transmissions,” which is featured on JEEP TV’s campaign.
The band members claim to draw inspiration from a variety of genres and artists. Some of the more prominent influences include 70’s progressive rock, funk and jazz fusion. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Parliament, The Fugees, Method Man and Led Zeppelin are a few examples the group has cited as their favorites.
Almost all of the members grew up listening to R&B and hip hop and that influence is apparent in their music too. The band’s sound has often incorporated pop, soul, R&B and funk elements into their predominantly alt-rock music.
Festival appearances, tours and recent success
The alt-rock quartet is set to perform at some notable music festivals this year. X Ambassadors have been included in the lineup for the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival and the Firefly Music Festival. The band has already toured with the likes of The Lumineers, Imagine Dragons, We Are Scientists and Jimmy Eat World.
X Ambassadors grabbed the attention of critics and audiences yet again with their most recent single, “Renegades.” The song is currently charting at number thirteen on the Billboard’s Rock Songs list.
Courtesy of their tours and recent success, the band has established quite a following among music lovers. X Ambassadors tickets will be a treat for fans as the band heads off on their upcoming tour. The star is on the rise for these Brooklyn Indie-rockers as they plan on releasing their new full-length album, VHS, very soon.
Ambassadors Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Ambassadors Tickets start from $73. The minimum get in price is $37 for Ambassadors Tickets at the Templeton-Blackburn Alumni Memorial Auditorium, Athens. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.