Ali Wong Tickets
It is said that laughter is the best medicine. Lately, one stand-up performer has been out trying to prove that right by making people laugh everywhere. She is none other than Ali Wong who was born as, Alexandra Wong, in 1982. The thirty two year old comedian is also an American actress and has starred in television series like, ‘Are You There, Chelsea?’ and ‘Inside Amy Schumer.’ She has also recorded a Netflix comedy special titled, ‘Baby Cobra’ which was released one year ago in 2015. She is now embarking on a tour and will be making you laugh when she makes a stop in your town. If you want to catch her performance live then get your Ali Wong tickets.
Ali Wong Tickets
- Buy Ali Wong, Saenger Theatre - New Orleans Tickets for Sun Aug 16 2020 Ali Wong, Saenger Theatre - New Orleans tickets for 08/16 07:00 PM at Saenger Theatre New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
- Sun Aug 16 2020
- Buy Ali Wong, Wang Theater At The Boch Center Tickets for Sat Oct 10 2020 Ali Wong, Wang Theater At The Boch Center tickets for 10/10 07:00 PM at Wang Theater At The Boch Center, Boston, MA
- Sat Oct 10 2020
- Buy Ali Wong, Wang Theater At The Boch Center Tickets for Sat Oct 10 2020 Ali Wong, Wang Theater At The Boch Center tickets for 10/10 10:00 PM at Wang Theater At The Boch Center, Boston, MA
- Sat Oct 10 2020
- Buy Ali Wong, Wang Theater At The Boch Center Tickets for Sun Oct 11 2020 Ali Wong, Wang Theater At The Boch Center tickets for 10/11 07:00 PM at Wang Theater At The Boch Center, Boston, MA
- Sun Oct 11 2020
Called ‘The Best Comedian of 2009’ by SF Weekly, Ali Wong is on a roll. She has been making the world laugh with her jokes and has earned a lot of praise from critics. She is now going on tour and will be performing in some of the most prestigious venues around the globe including, Balboa Theatre, Ace Hotel, KA Theatre, The Chicago Theatre and the Hawaii Theatre. This is your chance to catch her live so, grab your Ali Wong tickets as soon as possible and listen to her funny stories live.
A comedic star is born
Alexandra Wong is a Californian who was born in 1982. Ali attended the San Francisco University High School from where she graduated in 2000 and later majored in Asian American studies from the UCLA. While she was enrolled in UCLA, Wong developed interest in performing arts and joined UCLA’s LCC Theatre which also happens to be the US’ longest running Asian American theater organization.
Trying her luck at stand-up comedy
When Ali Wong was twenty three years old, she decided to try her luck at stand-up comedy. In 2005, she made her debut at the Brainwash Café. Wong soon decided to pursue comedy and then later took a flight to New York where she started to gain recognition. Alexandra would sometimes perform nine times in a single night and joined a special list of female comics to be passed at the Comedic Cellar.
Ali Wong continued to make her name in comedy circles and was eventually called by Variety put her on its ‘10 Comics to Watch’ List. Wong’s dream started to turn into reality when television shows like, ‘The Tonight Show,’ ‘Dave Atell’s Comedy Underground Show’ and ‘John Oliver’s New York Stand Up Show’ invited her as a guest. She was then offered a role of Olivia in ‘Are You There, Chelsea?,’ a successful series which aired on NBC. Following that, Ali Wong also featured in VH1’s ‘Best Week Ever’ and MTV’s ‘Hey Girl.’
In 2012, she made her film debuted and starred alongside Salma Hayek and Benicio Del Toro in Oliver Stone’s ‘Savages.’ The film was a success and grossed over an impressive $82 million at the box office. She also acted in the movie ‘Dealin’ with Idiots’ alongside Emmy nominated comedian, Jeff Garlin. Apart from that, Ali Wong also played the part of, Dr. Lina Lark opposite stars like, American Theatre Hall of Fame inductee, Vanessa Redgrave and Laurence Olivier Award nominated actress Kelly Reilly in ‘Black Box,’ the popular medical drama series.
In addition to that, she was also invited as a frequent guest on the hit Amy Schumer show titled, ‘Inside Amy Schumer.’ Ali Wong has also been a writer of the TCA nominated sitcom, ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ for the past two years.
Ali Wong mad her presence felt in the comedic world when her first stand-up special, ‘Baby Cobra’ aired on Netflix in 2015. She performed the special at the Neptune Theater in Seattle. It earned Wong international popularity. Many publications also praised her work including, New York Magazine which states, “The special’s arrival on Netflix is the sort of star-making moment that unites the tastes of the unlikeliest fans.”
Moreover, several comedy stars also appreciated Wong’s effort including, Questlove, Bill Burr, Jim Gaffigan, Adam Carolla, John Mulaney, Meghan McCain and Taylor Momsen among others. Critics like, Vogue, Elle, LA Weekly and The New Yorker also published positive reviews regarding ‘Baby Cobra.’
Coming to town
Ali Wong is now all set to entertain the world once again as she gears up for a tour. Labeled as, ‘Best of the Bay’ by SF Bay Guardian, she will be coming to your city soon. If you want to join in on the fun then get your hands on Ali Wong tickets today and enjoy the show.
How to Buy Ali Wong Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Ali Wong tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Ali Wong concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Ali Wong seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Ali Wong tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Ali Wong tickets order will be processed.
Ali Wong Comedy Tour Dates 2020 & Shows
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Ali Wong's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in New Orleans at the Saenger Theatre - New Orleans on 16-Aug-20, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Boston at the Wang Theater At The Boch Center on 11-Oct-20. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Ali Wong||Saenger Theatre - New Orleans||New Orleans, LA||Sun Aug 16 202007:00 PM|
|Ali Wong||Wang Theater At The Boch Center||Boston, MA||Sat Oct 10 202007:00 PM|
|Ali Wong||Wang Theater At The Boch Center||Boston, MA||Sat Oct 10 202010:00 PM|
|Ali Wong||Wang Theater At The Boch Center||Boston, MA||Sun Oct 11 202007:00 PM|
|Ali Wong||Wang Theater At The Boch Center||Boston, MA||Sun Oct 11 202009:30 PM|
Ali Wong Ticket Prices
The average price for Ali Wong Tickets start from $121. The minimum get in price is $64 for Ali Wong Tickets at the Wang Theater At The Boch Center, Boston. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Ali Wong||New Orleans||16-Aug-20||$237||$98|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.