Alejandro Fernandez Tickets
Alejandro Fernandez Venues
- Alejandro Fernandez American Airlines Arena
- Alejandro Fernandez Amway Center
- Alejandro Fernandez Auditorio Nacional - Mexico
- Alejandro Fernandez EagleBank Arena (formerly Patriot Center)
- Alejandro Fernandez El Paso County Coliseum
- Alejandro Fernandez Freeman Coliseum
- Alejandro Fernandez Laredo Energy Arena
- Alejandro Fernandez Mandalay Bay - Events Center
- Alejandro Fernandez Microsoft Theater - (Formerly Nokia Theatre Live)
- Alejandro Fernandez Rosemont Theatre (formerly Akoo Theatre at Rosemont)
- Alejandro Fernandez SAP Center (formerly HP Pavilion)
- Alejandro Fernandez State Farm Arena
- Alejandro Fernandez The Theater at Madison Square Garden
- Alejandro Fernandez Toyota Center - TX
Alejandro Fernandez Cities
- Alejandro Fernandez El Paso TX
- Alejandro Fernandez Fairfax VA
- Alejandro Fernandez Hidalgo TX
- Alejandro Fernandez Houston TX
- Alejandro Fernandez Laredo TX
- Alejandro Fernandez Las Vegas NV
- Alejandro Fernandez Los Angeles CA
- Alejandro Fernandez Mexico City DF
- Alejandro Fernandez Miami FL
- Alejandro Fernandez New York NY
- Alejandro Fernandez Orlando FL
- Alejandro Fernandez Rosemont IL
- Alejandro Fernandez San Antonio TX
- Alejandro Fernandez San Jose CA
Latest Alejandro Fernandez Events
- Alejandro Fernandez, Auditorio Nacional - Mexico tickets for 09/11 08:30 PM at Auditorio Nacional Mexico, Mexico City, DF
- Fri Sep 11 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, Mandalay Bay - Events Center tickets for 09/15 09:00 PM at Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Tue Sep 15 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, American Airlines Arena tickets for 11/14 08:00 PM at American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
- Sat Nov 14 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, Amway Center tickets for 11/15 07:00 PM at Amway Center, Orlando, FL
- Sun Nov 15 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, EagleBank Arena (formerly Patriot Center) tickets for 11/21 08:00 PM at EagleBank Arena (formerly Patriot Center), Fairfax, VA
- Sat Nov 21 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, The Theater at Madison Square Garden tickets for 11/22 07:00 PM at The Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Sun Nov 22 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, Rosemont Theatre (formerly Akoo Theatre at Rosemont) tickets for 11/25 08:00 PM at Rosemont Theatre (formerly Akoo Theatre at Rosemont), Rosemont, IL
- Wed Nov 25 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, Freeman Coliseum tickets for 11/27 09:00 PM at Freeman Coliseum, San Antonio, TX
- Fri Nov 27 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, El Paso County Coliseum tickets for 11/28 09:00 PM at El Paso County Coliseum, El Paso, TX
- Sat Nov 28 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, Toyota Center - TX tickets for 12/04 08:00 PM at Toyota Center TX, Houston, TX
- Fri Dec 04 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, State Farm Arena tickets for 12/05 08:00 PM at State Farm Arena, Hidalgo, TX
- Sat Dec 05 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, Laredo Energy Arena tickets for 12/06 07:00 PM at Laredo Energy Arena, Laredo, TX
- Sun Dec 06 2015
- Alejandro Fernandez, Microsoft Theater - (Formerly Nokia Theatre Live) tickets for 12/12 08:00 PM at Microsoft Theater (Formerly Nokia Theatre Live), Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Dec 12 2015
"Equivocadamente", "Necesito olvidarla" and "Brumas" were some of the hit songs from this album. Then in the years 1993 and 1994, he consecutively released his second and third album, titled "Piel De Niña" and "Grandes Exitos A La Manera De Alejandro Fernandez", respectively. He had several hit songs from his second album and in his third album he sang pieces of some of the most celebrated music composers, which included the likes of Luis Demetrio, José Antonio Méndez and Armando Manzanero.
His next album "Que Seas Muy Feliz" was released and it produced the sensational song, "Como quien pierde una estrella", that went on to become one of the biggest international hits of his career up till then. It was promoted all over the radio as well as on television shows. His next production, "Muy Dentro de Mi Corazón", which came out in 1996, also became immensely popular with hit songs like "Abrazame", "Moño negro" and "Nube viajera", in many of the Latin American countries along with home country of Mexico. That year he also had the honor of recording the theme song for the Atlanta Olympics 1996, with other famous international musicians, such as Ricky Martin, Gloria Estefan and Jon Secada.
In 1997 came Alejandra Fernandez’s first ever Latin pop mainstream album called "Me Estoy Enamorando". It was a mix of romantic ballad, bolero, with orchestral arrangements as well as a little mariachi thrown in. The album was an enormous hit, especially the song "Si tu supieras", which turned out to be stupendously popular becoming the theme song of the very successful soap opera of that time, ‘Maria Isabel’. It also dominated the American music market, as it topped the Billboard Hot Latin Tracks for seven weeks. Alejandra Fernandez went on to become the first ever Latin musician to hold on to the first spot with three huge hit songs following it, "En El Jardín","Si tu supieras" and "No se olvidar". The album was able to sell around 2.2 million copies all over the world.
In the year 1999, he went back to the genre of ranchera music and released the album titled "Mi Verdad". The song "Si he sabido amor" from the album was a very big hit with the fans of the singer. He released two more albums in the next two years. The song "Quiéreme" from his album "Entre tus brazos" proved the remarkable singer’s versatility as a musician. His single, "Sin tantina pena" from his other album, "Orígenes", was again a massive hit internationally. Later on, Alejandra Fernandez released his album "A Corazón Abierto", a breakthrough recording that had the extremely popular song "Canta corazón".
Alejandra Fernandez made his first ever appearance on stage in 1977, alongside his father who brought him over to sing the song "Alejandra’ on his show but forgot the lyrics. Then again in 2003, he toured with his father throughout Latin America and even did a show which was named "En Vivo: Juntos Por Ultima Vez". The show was attended by huge number of fans. It finally concluded in Mexico City with as many as 60,000 viewers. In the same year he embarked on a tour of America as well. In 2005 he went on a tour with the worldwide music sensation Marc Anthony, through some of the most significant American cities. In the very year, on the 2nd of December, he was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, on the legendary Hollywood Boulevard.
Alejandra Fernandez Tickets are now available in the market. Go get yourself a ticket before they are all sold out!
Q:How many Alejandro Fernandez Tickets can I order online?
A:You can order as many Alejandro Fernandez Tickets from our website as you require.
Q:Where can I buy tickets for the Alejandro Fernandez concert?
A:You can buy Alejandro Fernandez Tickets from us and that too as part of some of the best deals and prices in the market. Simply log on to our website and book your tickets by picking a price from the wide range of prices on offer by us.
Q:how to buy Alejandro Fernandez tickets really fast online?
A:You can buy Alejandro Fernandez Tickets from our website in not more than just a few minutes. We have made sure that our online tickets buying and selling process is simple so that you, our valued customers, can get the tickets they want without any hassles at all.