Alan Doyle Tickets
Alan Doyle is a famous Canadian musician who has had a lifelong passion for music. From a young age, Doyle has been creating music in some way, shape, or form. Now, as a notable musician and actor, Alan Doyle is famous for his powerful and unique sound. For anyone who is a fan of folk and rock music, Alan Doyle is definitely an artist worth listening to. Catch him live in concert by getting yourself a pair of Alan Doyle tickets today.
Alan Doyle Venues
Alan Doyle Tickets
- Fri Jan 19 2018Buy Alan Doyle & Donovan Woods, The Great American Music Hall Tickets for Fri Jan 19 2018 Alan Doyle & Donovan Woods, The Great American Music Hall tickets for 01/19 09:00 PM The Great American Music Hall
- Fri Jan 19 2018
- Fri Feb 23 2018Buy Alan Doyle, Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre Tickets for Fri Feb 23 2018 Alan Doyle, Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre tickets for 02/23 08:00 PM Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre
- Fri Feb 23 2018
- Sat Feb 24 2018Buy Alan Doyle, Massey Hall Tickets for Sat Feb 24 2018 Alan Doyle, Massey Hall tickets for 02/24 08:00 PM Massey Hall
- Sat Feb 24 2018
- Sun Mar 04 2018Buy Alan Doyle, Burton Cummings Theatre Tickets for Sun Mar 04 2018 Alan Doyle, Burton Cummings Theatre tickets for 03/04 08:00 PM Burton Cummings Theatre
- Sun Mar 04 2018
- Fri Mar 09 2018Buy Alan Doyle, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium Tickets for Fri Mar 09 2018 Alan Doyle, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium tickets for 03/09 08:00 PM Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Fri Mar 09 2018
- Sat Mar 10 2018Buy Alan Doyle, The Centre In Vancouver For Performing Arts Tickets for Sat Mar 10 2018 Alan Doyle, The Centre In Vancouver For Performing Arts tickets for 03/10 08:00 PM The Centre In Vancouver For Performing Arts
- Sat Mar 10 2018
- Thu Apr 12 2018Buy Alan Doyle, Anthology - Rochester Tickets for Thu Apr 12 2018 Alan Doyle, Anthology Rochester tickets for 04/12 07:30 PM Anthology Rochester
- Thu Apr 12 2018
- Tue Apr 17 2018Buy Alan Doyle, Rams Head On Stage Tickets for Tue Apr 17 2018 Alan Doyle, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 04/17 08:00 PM Rams Head On Stage
- Tue Apr 17 2018
Alan Doyle was born and raised in Petty Harbor, Newfoundland, Canada. From a young age, he found himself drawn to music of all sorts.
With his mother being a piano teacher, it was no surprise that Doyle would soon learn to play this instrument for himself. Beginning with the piano and then moving on to the drums, Doyle would learn to play a number of instruments. This would include the guitar as well the bouzouki, banjo, mandolin, and virtually every stringed instrument conceivable.
When Doyle was 15, he joined his uncle’s band called the New Standells. The band was described as ‘rockability-meets-traditional-Newfoundland’ in terms of their sound. He played with them throughout high school and even in the beginning of college. Then, while he was at St. John’s University, Doyle joined another musical outfit, this time called Staggering Home. He was one half of the duo that made up the band, the other being John Benton.
The Great Big Sea Era
His passion for music was ever present and Doyle was always looking to grow as an artist. He started having informal jam sessions with a couple of members of another band called Rankin Street. This Celtic rock outfit was made up of Bob Hallett, Sean McCann, and Darrell Power. Eventually, the four of them decided to come together to form the band Great Big Sea. This new band would merge together the sounds of fresh pop along with traditional Newfoundland music.
Doyle was the lead vocalist in the band and together, Great Big Sea would go on to become one of the biggest and most respected bands within the Canadian music scene. Over the course of their time together, the band released nine full length studio albums, each of which was hugely successful in their homeland.
The band is currently on hiatus following the departure of one of their founding members, Séan McCann.
Doyle Goes Solo
In 2012, Alan Doyle released his first solo album called Boy On Bridge. The album was named after a very important place in Doyle’s hometown of Petty Harbor. There was a bridge in town which held immense historical significance and which would come to signify for Doyle a means of escaping into a new world. The title was also a reference to a bit of acting Doyle had done in his youth in the 1981 movie A Whale for the Killing.
The album was very well received and peaked at the number eleven spot on the Canadian Albums Charts. The lead single from the album was called “I’ve Seen a Little”.
In 2015, Doyle released his second full length studio album called So Let’s Go. His second effort peaked at the number thirteen spot on the Canadian Albums Charts.
Touring and Life for Doyle
In addition to his prolific music career in Canada, Doyle is also involved in many other things. In addition to being well-known as the front-man, singer, and songwriter for an immensely successful Canadian band, Doyle was able to make a name for himself as a solo artist too. He is also an actor, writer, and a large-hearted humanitarian who devotes a great deal of his time volunteering for numerous causes.
While juggling all of this, as well as his family life, Doyle still finds time to tour and perform in front of large crowds of his devoted fans. He has also played a number of volunteer concerts in order to raise money for noble causes such as for the notable non-profit group, Team Broken Earth.
For anyone who has heard Alan Doyle sing, the experience is so much better live. Do yourself a favor and get a pair of Alan Doyle tickets today.
Alan Doyle Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Alan Doyle's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in San Francisco at the The Great American Music Hall on 19-Jan-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Rochester at the Anthology - Rochester on 12-Apr-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Alan Doyle & Donovan Woods||The Great American Music Hall||San Francisco, CA||Fri Jan 19 201801/19 09:00 PM|
|Alan Doyle||Virgin Mobile Corona Theatre||Montreal, QC||Fri Feb 23 201802/23 08:00 PM|
|Alan Doyle||Massey Hall||Toronto, ON||Sat Feb 24 201802/24 08:00 PM|
|Alan Doyle||Burton Cummings Theatre||Winnipeg, MB||Sun Mar 04 201803/04 08:00 PM|
|Alan Doyle||Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium||Calgary, AB||Fri Mar 09 201803/09 08:00 PM|
|Alan Doyle||The Centre In Vancouver For Performing Arts||Vancouver, BC||Sat Mar 10 201803/10 08:00 PM|
|Alan Doyle||Anthology - Rochester||Rochester, NY||Thu Apr 12 201804/12 07:30 PM|
|Alan Doyle||Rams Head On Stage||Annapolis, MD||Tue Apr 17 201804/17 08:00 PM|
Alan Doyle Tickets Prices
The average price for Alan Doyle Tickets start from $86. The minimum get in price is $27 for Alan Doyle Tickets at the Burton Cummings Theatre, Winnipeg. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Alan Doyle & Donovan Woods||San Francisco||19-Jan-18||$167||$78|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.