Ac Dc Tacoma Tickets
In 2014, AC/DC came calling with their 15th album, hailed by the critics as their best LP in almost 20 years. But the commercially and critically successful album brought with it a lot of baggage as it was the band’s first record without the founding brother Malcolm Young, who’s suffering from dementia. Then there were stories about Phil Rudd’s legal battles. For a band that has been around for four decades, these weren’t unusual turn of events but they somewhat overshadowed one of their best releases. Much to the delight of the fans, AC/DC has now announced a second leg of their already hit Rock or Bust tour and more dates have been added to the itinerary. Tacoma Dome will roll out the red carpet for the legends on February 2 and the diehard fans have already secured their AC/DC Tacoma tickets.
Heading Out To AC/Dc Concert? Tune In To These Facts To Know More About Them
If you’re among the countless others with AC/DC Tacoma tickets then gear up for a super energetic and epic performance by the band. In 2016 they will head out on the second leg of Rock or Bust Tour and a jam-packed attendance is expected at the Tacoma Dome. Before you head out to the show, refresh your knowledge on the legendary band.
- Formed by the brothers Angus and Malcolm Young, the band’s name was kept by their sister Margaret who saw the initials on a sewing machine. An abbreviation of “alternating current/direct current” the Young brothers loved it as they felt it summed up their energy.
- The band lost its talented lead singer Bon Scott in 1980 following an excessive consumption of alcohol.
- AC/DC is known for their outlandish outfits and the fans have seen them dressed in school uniforms, Zorro, Spider Man, and gorilla costumes.
- Rolling Stone Magazine ranked them at number 72 on their list of “100 Greatest Artists of All Time”.
- In 2003 the band was inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.