When talking about the huge success of Swedish Pop, one name that instantly comes to mind is ABBA. This music group revolutionized the music industry and is considered one of the most commercially successful music acts in the history of pop music. If you grew up listening to the songs of Abba, then it is time to see the real deal in action. Now is your chance to buy ABBA tickets and see these music geniuses perform live.
- Abba Cape Cod Melody Tent
- Abba NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA Pantages Theatre - MN
- ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA Popejoy Hall
- Arrival From Sweden: The Music of Abba Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Abba South Shore Music Circus
- Abbafab - A Celebration Of Abba Thunder Valley Casino - Pano Hall
Abba Schedule 2017-18
- ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA, Popejoy Hall tickets for 03/26 03:00 PM at Popejoy Hall, Albuquerque, NM
- Sun Mar 26 2017
- Abbafab - A Celebration Of Abba, Thunder Valley Casino - Pano Hall tickets for 04/21 07:30 PM at Thunder Valley Casino Pano Hall, Lincoln, CA
- Fri Apr 21 2017
- ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA, Pantages Theatre - MN tickets for 05/21 07:00 PM at Pantages Theatre MN, Minneapolis, MN
- Sun May 21 2017
- Arrival From Sweden: The Music of Abba, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 06/15 08:00 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Thu Jun 15 2017
- ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA, Cape Cod Melody Tent tickets for 08/08 08:00 PM at Cape Cod Melody Tent, Hyannis, MA
- Tue Aug 08 2017
- ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA, South Shore Music Circus tickets for 08/10 08:00 PM at South Shore Music Circus, Cohasset, MA
- Thu Aug 10 2017
ABBA consisted of four members with the first letters of each of the member's name being used as an acronym. Hence the group’s name A.B.B.A. It was formed in the cosmopolitan city of Stockholm, Sweden, comprising of members Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad. During the course of their career the musicians sold well over 370 million albums and singles worldwide and are still selling strong. ABBA stands among the best selling music artists of all time. They also hold the record for being the first pop group from a non-English speaking country to become an instant success in English speaking countries like, Ireland, Britain, United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the Philippines.
Other than gaining popularity in English speaking countries, the group was successful in Latin America as well. They even recorded many hit songs in Spanish. ABBA was well known for their colorful costumes and outfits which became the epitome of the 70s fashion. The group music, arrangements and production were all very detailed. Their techniques are an inspiration for performers till today. They were perfectionists who worked tirelessly on their tracks and would not leave the studio until they were satisfied with what they had produced.
In 1974, the group took part in the Eurovision Song Contest in Brighton, England with the song Waterloo, which knocked out the competition by winning the first prize. Britain was now well aware of the potential success which the group from Sweden was going to receive. The glam-rock song performed by ABBA had firmly put the group high on the music map. The song topped the UK charts and reached number six on the US charts.
In 1975 they released their self-titled album, which contained the single SOS that became a top ten hit. The group was no longer a 'one hit wonder.' The musicians soon earned a huge fan base as well as the title of "mega group." It also saw the mushrooming of other similar music bands which incorporated both genders in the lineup in an effort to copy ABBA’s success.
ABBA as a musical group has earned a legendary status in the music industry. Even though the group split up during the 80s, it still enjoys a loyal fan following that still follows and cherishes the band’s tunes to this day. There have been several shows held to pay tribute to the pop icons. Mamma Mia! the musical of 1999 that toured the world is one example of a hit tribute show to the group's music. ABBA was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on the 15th of March in 2010. ABBA can be termed as a pop music royalty. So buy the ABBA tickets and enjoy the works of one of the greatest groups in pop music history.
Abba Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Abba Tickets start from $83. The minimum get in price is $47 for Abba Tickets at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA||Albuquerque||26-Mar-17||$144||$48|
|Abbafab - A Celebration Of Abba||Lincoln||21-Apr-17||$217||$180|
|ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA||Minneapolis||21-May-17||$114||$66|
|Arrival From Sweden: The Music of Abba||Morrison||15-Jun-17||$83||$47|
|ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA||Hyannis||8-Aug-17||$151||$73|
|ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA||Cohasset||10-Aug-17||$177||$77|
|ABBA: The Concert - A Tribute To ABBA||Westbury||12-Aug-17||$91||$48|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How shall i pay for my abba tickets?
A:You can purchase Abba Tickets by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover.