Upper Darby Tickets
It is the hometown for many well-known personalities like Jamie Kennedy, Heater Donahue, Cheri Oteri and William Wharton. Upper Darby is a city in Pennsylvania where there are a number of exciting places that one can visit. The city welcomes everyone and you are invited too. The good thing is that now you can easily get Upper Darby tickets so book yours now
Latest Events in Concerts
- Pentatonix, Tower Theatre PA tickets for 12/07 07:00 PM at Tower Theatre PA ,Upper Darby ,PA
- Thu Dec 07 2017
- K-Love Christmas: Steven Curtis Chapman, Plumb, We Are Messengers & Marc Martel, Tower Theatre PA tickets for 12/16 07:00 PM at Tower Theatre PA ,Upper Darby ,PA
- Sat Dec 16 2017
- Celtic Thunder, Tower Theatre PA tickets for 12/01 07:30 PM at Tower Theatre PA ,Upper Darby ,PA
- Fri Dec 01 2017
- George Lopez, Tower Theatre PA tickets for 12/02 08:00 PM at Tower Theatre PA ,Upper Darby ,PA
- Sat Dec 02 2017
- Kirk Franklin, Ledisi & PJ Morton, Tower Theatre PA tickets for 11/24 07:30 PM at Tower Theatre PA ,Upper Darby ,PA
- Fri Nov 24 2017
Latest Events in Theater
- Dancing With The Stars, Tower Theatre PA tickets for 01/04 08:00 PM at Tower Theatre PA ,Upper Darby ,PA
- Thu Jan 04 2018
- Power Rangers Live!, Tower Theatre PA tickets for 03/15 07:00 PM at Tower Theatre PA ,Upper Darby ,PA
- Thu Mar 15 2018
Venues of Upper Darby
Upper Darby is a thriving town located in the heart of Delaware County in Pennsylvania. It is spread over an area of 7.9 sq miles and has a population of around 85,000 people. The initial settlement in the city dates back to the 1650’s. The city has a number of streams and creeks which were an important reason for the development of various industries here. An interesting historic place that has made the town quite famous is the Collen Brook Farm. This is a farmhouse spread over a large area and includes a carriage house, a farmhouse as well as a granite spring house. Collen Brook Farm is almost two centuries old and was home to George Smith, a famous political personality as well as an educator. In 1988, the farmhouse was enlisted in the National Register of Historic Places. At one time, the city was one of the most populous areas in the state.
The most famous place in Upper Darby is the Tower Theater that is located near the 69th Street Terminal. This is an indoor theater which opened in 1927. It can seat 3119 viewers. Apart from movies, the venue regularly hosts concerts and in the past, artists like David Bowie, Lou Reed, Peter Gabriel and Bruce Springsteen have all performed here. Another interesting venue worth visiting is the Highland Park Fire Co Hall that is located on 26 Park Avenue. Another interesting place worth visiting is the Knights of Columbus Trinity Council situated on 2 N Carol Blvd. For those who love playing golf, there is the McCall Golf & Country Club on 201 N. Lynn Blvd. This club caters to all your needs; here you can not only enjoy a game of golf but also hold your wedding events or family gatherings. A famous place to hang out and shop is the Barclay Shopping Center. A well-known Korean-American singer has been a resident of this beautiful city. Famous American novelist Albert William Du, author of books such as Birdy, A Midnight Clear, and Last Lovers also used to live in this city.
You can always look forward to watching some great musical events and dramas in the town of Upper Darby. For this you just need to check out the event calendar. Places like Highland Park Hall and Tower Theater offer exciting programs for all age groups so you are advised to join in. it is advisable that you get Upper Darby tickets timely before they are sold out.