Staten Island Tickets
Staten Island is a borough of New York City. It is separated by the New York Bay and is the least populous of all the boroughs. It is also home to one of the largest landfills of the world. This is being converted into a public park, which is going to be the second largest in the state.
CONCERTS IN STATEN ISLAND
- Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox, St. George Theatre tickets for 05/03 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Thu May 03 2018
- Paul Anka, St. George Theatre tickets for 05/06 07:30 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Sun May 06 2018
- Tito Nieves, St. George Theatre tickets for 05/19 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Sat May 19 2018
- John Edward, Hilton Garden Inn Staten Island tickets for 04/11 07:00 PM at Hilton Garden Inn Staten Island ,Staten Island ,NY
- Wed Apr 11 2018
- The Temptations & The Four Tops, St. George Theatre tickets for 05/10 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Thu May 10 2018
- Home Free Vocal Band, St. George Theatre tickets for 03/22 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Thu Mar 22 2018
- Michael McDonald - Musician, St. George Theatre tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Sat Mar 24 2018
- Ultimate 80s Explosion: The Best in Freestyle, St. George Theatre tickets for 04/21 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Sat Apr 21 2018
- Dion, St. George Theatre tickets for 07/20 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Fri Jul 20 2018
THEATER IN STATEN ISLAND
- The Wizard of Oz, St. George Theatre tickets for 04/15 04:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Sun Apr 15 2018
- Curious George, St. George Theatre tickets for 05/18 06:00 PM at St. George Theatre ,Staten Island ,NY
- Fri May 18 2018
- The Temptations & The Four Tops Staten Island
- Dion Staten Island
- Don Felder Staten Island
- Judy Collins Staten Island
- Paul Reiser Staten Island
- Stephen Stills Staten Island
- Ultimate 80s Explosion Staten Island
- Paul Anka Staten Island
- Scott Bradlee Staten Island
- Jessies Girl Staten Island
- The Midtown Men Staten Island
- The Four Tops Staten Island
- The Temptations Staten Island
- Home Free Vocal Band Staten Island
- Michael Mcdonald Staten Island
- The Mavericks Staten Island
- Tito Nieves Staten Island
Venues of Staten Island
Staten Island is connected to the rest of the city by a network of bridges. The "Outerbridge Crossing: Goethals Bridge" connects it to New Jersey and the "Verrazano Narrows" connects it with Brooklyn. It, however, is not connected to the subway system of the greater New York. The island remains a tourist attraction, for it provides excellent views of the Statue of Liberty and provides access to the onlookers to the Ellis Island through ferries. The island is also rich in its entertainment scene, inviting artists, singers, athletes and actors to perform there every year. This spring, audiences will be able to find Staten Island tickets for a number of different events.
The city has been the backdrop to a number of Hollywood films. It was where "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" was shot. Two of Al Pacino’s greatest works were also filmed here; "The Godfather" and "Scent of a Woman". It was also backdrop for "A Beautiful Mind" and "School of Rock". Other than being the setting for films, the island has also been home to some talented writers. "American Wildflower" is a novel by Bobby Clark and revolves around the life on the island. Another great writer, Lois Lowry was also born and raised here.
Staten Island also has excellent theatre programs for budding actors and directors. The famous "St. George Theatre" is a performing arts centre that provides the public with educational programs, touring companies that perform on Broadway, television and film outlets and much more. The new NBC drama, "Smash" shoots several of their episodes here.
The city will soon be home to the popular comedy tour by Joan Rivers. The resident New Yorker will be travelling around the state and doing what she does best—standup comedy. Her self-deprecating and dark humor, poking fun at her cosmetic surgeries and those of others in Hollywood is her main comedic style. She has been performing on stage since the 1960s and her experience has allowed her to judge exactly what an audience wants and at what time. Moreover, having spent much of her life in New York, her show at Staten Island will be relatable as well as entertaining.
The Phineas and Ferb theatrical show will also be playing in the city very soon. This is the event that will allow children to see their favorite cartoon characters in a completely different manner. As for those looking for a different kind of entertainment, Staten Island tickets for several other events can be found online.