Santa Cruz Tickets
Residents of the city of Santa Cruz would be delighted to know that the city located in the American state of California is holding some of the most entertaining events this year. Buy your Santa Cruz tickets immediately to enjoy them live
CONCERTS IN SANTA CRUZ
- Wed Sep 25 2019Buy The Main Squeeze, The Catalyst Tickets for Wed Sep 25 2019 The Main Squeeze, The Catalyst tickets for 09/25 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Wed Sep 25 2019
- Thu Sep 26 2019Buy Loud Luxury, The Catalyst Tickets for Thu Sep 26 2019 Loud Luxury, The Catalyst tickets for 09/26 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Thu Sep 26 2019
- Sat Sep 28 2019Buy Durand Jones and The Indications, The Catalyst Tickets for Sat Sep 28 2019 Durand Jones and The Indications, The Catalyst tickets for 09/28 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sat Sep 28 2019
- Fri Oct 04 2019Buy Steel Pulse, The Catalyst Tickets for Fri Oct 04 2019 Steel Pulse, The Catalyst tickets for 10/04 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Fri Oct 04 2019
- Thu Oct 10 2019Buy This Wild Life & The Happy Fits, Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst Tickets for Thu Oct 10 2019 This Wild Life & The Happy Fits, Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst tickets for 10/10 09:00 PM at Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Thu Oct 10 2019
- Tue Oct 22 2019Buy Cory Wong, The Catalyst Tickets for Tue Oct 22 2019 Cory Wong, The Catalyst tickets for 10/22 08:30 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Tue Oct 22 2019
- Tue Oct 29 2019Buy Shoreline Mafia, The Catalyst Tickets for Tue Oct 29 2019 Shoreline Mafia, The Catalyst tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Tue Oct 29 2019
- Fri Nov 15 2019Buy Tribal Seeds, The Catalyst Tickets for Fri Nov 15 2019 Tribal Seeds, The Catalyst tickets for 11/15 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Fri Nov 15 2019
- Fri Dec 06 2019Buy The Grouch, The Catalyst Tickets for Fri Dec 06 2019 The Grouch, The Catalyst tickets for 12/06 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Fri Dec 06 2019
THEATER IN SANTA CRUZ
Other Concerts Events in Santa Cruz
Venues of Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz is the largest city in the county of Santa Cruz. Its name has a Spanish origin that translates to Holy Cross. The city was established when Spanish settlement began back in the year 179, after which the city was officially incorporated in the year 1866. During this time, the area of Santa Cruz was a hot spot for the production of gunpowder, lumber, agriculture and lime. The area also established itself as a beach resort community that allowed thousands of tourists to visit the area and enjoy the redwood forests and the beaches.
Due to its moderate climatic conditions, Santa Cruz today has become a hot tourist destination that attracts tourists throughout the year. The summers being warm and dry and the winters with its breezy and cool winds it gives the tourist the perfect weather conditions, making it an ideal place to unwind.
The city is also famous for its oceanfront amusement park, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk that was constructed back in 1907. Serving thousands of audiences on an annual basis, this property has a total of thirty five rides that includes three gigantic roller coasters and a water slide. This park extends along the coastline of the Bay of Monterey and ends at the mouth of the river San Lorenzo. It also offers a premium golf course, a casino for the elders to enjoy and a video arcade as well.
The popular University of California is also located in this city which lures thousands of students who wish to obtain their graduate and post graduate education. This university also has a total of twelve varsity teams that compete in National Collegiate Athletic Association’s third Division and holds regular tennis, soccer, swimming and diving, basketball, golf, cross country and volleyball matches, that are attended by hundreds of locals. With their official mascot, the Banana Slug, these matches are some of the most popular events that take place.
Some of the most magnificent places to visit in Santa Cruz include the Pacific Avenue. It is the main street in the downtown area that was constructed back in 1860 by architect Roy Rydell. Other places that must be visited include The Cooper House that was back built in 1894. Other than this, you can explore the Pacific Garden Mall located on the main street, the Lighthouse Field State Beach, the Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park, the Natural Bridges State Beach, the Twin Lakes State Beach and the Seabright State Beach.
A few of the cultural attractions the area has to offer include art, natural history and surfing museums along with houses of dignitaries of the ninetieth century such as A.J. Hinds House, Allan Brown Site, Branciforte Abode, Cope Row Houses and Golden Gate Villa.
The city also boasts of some of the most extravagant theatres, auditoriums and complexes where concerts, musicals, plays, dramas and comedy shows are held. Audiences have the option of making their way either to the Del Mar Theatre, the Rio Theatre or the Broadway Playhouse. Regal Santa Cruz 9, Nickelodeon Theatre, Regal Riverfront Stadium and the Pacific Culture Center are other famous venues. A few of the bands, artists and entertainers who are scheduled to perform at some of these venues include 2 Chainz, Big Boi, Christopher Owens, Dropkick Murphys, The Catalysts, James Blake, Jeff Magnum, Local Natives, Murs, New Found Glory, Opeth & Katatonia and Streetlight Manifesto.
If you are interested in any of these shows or artist, you will be glad to know that now is your chance to buy Santa Cruz tickets . Do not wait and grab your set today.