Santa Cruz Tickets
Residents of the city of Santa Cruz would be delighted to know that the city located in the American state of California is holding some of the most entertaining events this year. Buy your Santa Cruz tickets immediately to enjoy them live
SPORTS IN SANTA CRUZ
- Sat Jan 18 2020Buy Santa Cruz Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Blue, Kaiser Permanente Arena Tickets for Sat Jan 18 2020 Santa Cruz Warriors vs. Oklahoma City Blue, Kaiser Permanente Arena tickets for 01/18 07:00 PM at Kaiser Permanente Arena ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sat Jan 18 2020
- Fri Jan 31 2020Buy Santa Cruz Warriors vs. Sioux Falls Skyforce, Kaiser Permanente Arena Tickets for Fri Jan 31 2020 Santa Cruz Warriors vs. Sioux Falls Skyforce, Kaiser Permanente Arena tickets for 01/31 07:00 PM at Kaiser Permanente Arena ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Fri Jan 31 2020
- Sat Feb 22 2020Buy Santa Cruz Warriors vs. Stockton Kings, Kaiser Permanente Arena Tickets for Sat Feb 22 2020 Santa Cruz Warriors vs. Stockton Kings, Kaiser Permanente Arena tickets for 02/22 07:00 PM at Kaiser Permanente Arena ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sat Feb 22 2020
CONCERTS IN SANTA CRUZ
- Tue Dec 31 2019Buy Beats Antique & David Starfire, The Catalyst Tickets for Tue Dec 31 2019 Beats Antique & David Starfire, The Catalyst tickets for 12/31 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Tue Dec 31 2019
- Thu Jan 16 2020Buy Pennywise, The Catalyst Tickets for Thu Jan 16 2020 Pennywise, The Catalyst tickets for 01/16 07:30 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Thu Jan 16 2020
- Sun Feb 09 2020Buy Atmosphere, The Lioness, DJ Keezy & Nikki Jean, The Catalyst Tickets for Sun Feb 09 2020 Atmosphere, The Lioness, DJ Keezy & Nikki Jean, The Catalyst tickets for 02/09 08:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sun Feb 09 2020
- Wed Feb 12 2020Buy Sinead O'Connor, Rio Theatre - Santa Cruz Tickets for Wed Feb 12 2020 Sinead O'Connor, Rio Theatre Santa Cruz tickets for 02/12 08:00 PM at Rio Theatre Santa Cruz ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Wed Feb 12 2020
- Sat Feb 22 2020Buy Lyle Lovett & His Acoustic Group, Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium Tickets for Sat Feb 22 2020 Lyle Lovett & His Acoustic Group, Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium tickets for 02/22 08:00 PM at Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sat Feb 22 2020
- Tue Feb 25 2020Buy Whiskey Myers, The Catalyst Tickets for Tue Feb 25 2020 Whiskey Myers, The Catalyst tickets for 02/25 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Tue Feb 25 2020
- Sun Mar 08 2020Buy Pepper, The Catalyst Tickets for Sun Mar 08 2020 Pepper, The Catalyst tickets for 03/08 08:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sun Mar 08 2020
- Thu Mar 12 2020Buy Metalachi, Moe's Alley Tickets for Thu Mar 12 2020 Metalachi, Moe's Alley tickets for 03/12 08:30 PM at Moe's Alley ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Thu Mar 12 2020
- Wed Apr 29 2020Buy Lil Mosey, The Catalyst Tickets for Wed Apr 29 2020 Lil Mosey, The Catalyst tickets for 04/29 08:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Wed Apr 29 2020
Other Concerts Events in Santa Cruz
- Lyle Lovett Santa Cruz Tickets
- The Sky Trails Band Santa Cruz Tickets
- David Crosby Santa Cruz Tickets
- David Crosby & the Sky Trails Band Santa Cruz Tickets
- The Lioness Santa Cruz Tickets
- Nikki Jean Santa Cruz Tickets
- Dj Keezy Santa Cruz Tickets
- Whiskey Myers Santa Cruz Tickets
- Sinead Oconnor Santa Cruz Tickets
- Pepper Santa Cruz Tickets
- Beats Antique Santa Cruz Tickets
- Nahko and Medicine for the People Santa Cruz Tickets
- Atmosphere Santa Cruz Tickets
- Pennywise Santa Cruz Tickets
- Lil Mosey Santa Cruz Tickets
Venues of Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz is the largest city in the county of Santa Cruz. Its name has a Spanish origin that translates to Holy Cross. The city was established when Spanish settlement began back in the year 179, after which the city was officially incorporated in the year 1866. During this time, the area of Santa Cruz was a hot spot for the production of gunpowder, lumber, agriculture and lime. The area also established itself as a beach resort community that allowed thousands of tourists to visit the area and enjoy the redwood forests and the beaches.
Due to its moderate climatic conditions, Santa Cruz today has become a hot tourist destination that attracts tourists throughout the year. The summers being warm and dry and the winters with its breezy and cool winds it gives the tourist the perfect weather conditions, making it an ideal place to unwind.
The city is also famous for its oceanfront amusement park, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk that was constructed back in 1907. Serving thousands of audiences on an annual basis, this property has a total of thirty five rides that includes three gigantic roller coasters and a water slide. This park extends along the coastline of the Bay of Monterey and ends at the mouth of the river San Lorenzo. It also offers a premium golf course, a casino for the elders to enjoy and a video arcade as well.
The popular University of California is also located in this city which lures thousands of students who wish to obtain their graduate and post graduate education. This university also has a total of twelve varsity teams that compete in National Collegiate Athletic Association’s third Division and holds regular tennis, soccer, swimming and diving, basketball, golf, cross country and volleyball matches, that are attended by hundreds of locals. With their official mascot, the Banana Slug, these matches are some of the most popular events that take place.
Some of the most magnificent places to visit in Santa Cruz include the Pacific Avenue. It is the main street in the downtown area that was constructed back in 1860 by architect Roy Rydell. Other places that must be visited include The Cooper House that was back built in 1894. Other than this, you can explore the Pacific Garden Mall located on the main street, the Lighthouse Field State Beach, the Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park, the Natural Bridges State Beach, the Twin Lakes State Beach and the Seabright State Beach.
A few of the cultural attractions the area has to offer include art, natural history and surfing museums along with houses of dignitaries of the ninetieth century such as A.J. Hinds House, Allan Brown Site, Branciforte Abode, Cope Row Houses and Golden Gate Villa.
The city also boasts of some of the most extravagant theatres, auditoriums and complexes where concerts, musicals, plays, dramas and comedy shows are held. Audiences have the option of making their way either to the Del Mar Theatre, the Rio Theatre or the Broadway Playhouse. Regal Santa Cruz 9, Nickelodeon Theatre, Regal Riverfront Stadium and the Pacific Culture Center are other famous venues. A few of the bands, artists and entertainers who are scheduled to perform at some of these venues include 2 Chainz, Big Boi, Christopher Owens, Dropkick Murphys, The Catalysts, James Blake, Jeff Magnum, Local Natives, Murs, New Found Glory, Opeth & Katatonia and Streetlight Manifesto.
If you are interested in any of these shows or artist, you will be glad to know that now is your chance to buy Santa Cruz tickets . Do not wait and grab your set today.