Santa Cruz Tickets
Residents of the city of Santa Cruz would be delighted to know that the city located in the American state of California is holding some of the most entertaining events this year. Buy your Santa Cruz tickets immediately to enjoy them live
SPORTS IN SANTA CRUZ
- Fri Feb 28 2020Buy Santa Cruz Warriors vs. Rio Grande Valley Vipers, Kaiser Permanente Arena Tickets for Fri Feb 28 2020 Santa Cruz Warriors vs. Rio Grande Valley Vipers, Kaiser Permanente Arena tickets for 02/28 07:00 PM at Kaiser Permanente Arena ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Fri Feb 28 2020
CONCERTS IN SANTA CRUZ
- Wed Feb 26 2020Buy Ramirez, Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst Tickets for Wed Feb 26 2020 Ramirez, Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst tickets for 02/26 09:00 PM at Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Wed Feb 26 2020
- Thu Mar 12 2020Buy Metalachi, Moe's Alley Tickets for Thu Mar 12 2020 Metalachi, Moe's Alley tickets for 03/12 08:30 PM at Moe's Alley ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Thu Mar 12 2020
- Thu Mar 12 2020Buy Marc E. Bassy, The Catalyst Tickets for Thu Mar 12 2020 Marc E. Bassy, The Catalyst tickets for 03/12 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Thu Mar 12 2020
- Fri Mar 13 2020Buy Andre Nickatina & J. Lately, The Catalyst Tickets for Fri Mar 13 2020 Andre Nickatina & J. Lately, The Catalyst tickets for 03/13 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Fri Mar 13 2020
- Fri Mar 20 2020Buy The Growlers, The Catalyst Tickets for Fri Mar 20 2020 The Growlers, The Catalyst tickets for 03/20 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Fri Mar 20 2020
- Sun Mar 22 2020Buy The Samples, Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst Tickets for Sun Mar 22 2020 The Samples, Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst tickets for 03/22 09:00 PM at Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sun Mar 22 2020
- Sat Mar 28 2020Buy SOB x RBE, The Catalyst Tickets for Sat Mar 28 2020 SOB x RBE, The Catalyst tickets for 03/28 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sat Mar 28 2020
- Fri Apr 10 2020Buy Los Lobos, Moe's Alley Tickets for Fri Apr 10 2020 Los Lobos, Moe's Alley tickets for 04/10 06:00 PM at Moe's Alley ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Fri Apr 10 2020
- Sun May 10 2020Buy Citizen Cope, The Catalyst Tickets for Sun May 10 2020 Citizen Cope, The Catalyst tickets for 05/10 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sun May 10 2020
Other Sports Events in Santa Cruz
Other Concerts Events in Santa Cruz
Venues of Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz is the largest city in the county of Santa Cruz. Its name has a Spanish origin that translates to Holy Cross. The city was established when Spanish settlement began back in the year 179, after which the city was officially incorporated in the year 1866. During this time, the area of Santa Cruz was a hot spot for the production of gunpowder, lumber, agriculture and lime. The area also established itself as a beach resort community that allowed thousands of tourists to visit the area and enjoy the redwood forests and the beaches.
Due to its moderate climatic conditions, Santa Cruz today has become a hot tourist destination that attracts tourists throughout the year. The summers being warm and dry and the winters with its breezy and cool winds it gives the tourist the perfect weather conditions, making it an ideal place to unwind.
The city is also famous for its oceanfront amusement park, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk that was constructed back in 1907. Serving thousands of audiences on an annual basis, this property has a total of thirty five rides that includes three gigantic roller coasters and a water slide. This park extends along the coastline of the Bay of Monterey and ends at the mouth of the river San Lorenzo. It also offers a premium golf course, a casino for the elders to enjoy and a video arcade as well.
The popular University of California is also located in this city which lures thousands of students who wish to obtain their graduate and post graduate education. This university also has a total of twelve varsity teams that compete in National Collegiate Athletic Association’s third Division and holds regular tennis, soccer, swimming and diving, basketball, golf, cross country and volleyball matches, that are attended by hundreds of locals. With their official mascot, the Banana Slug, these matches are some of the most popular events that take place.
Some of the most magnificent places to visit in Santa Cruz include the Pacific Avenue. It is the main street in the downtown area that was constructed back in 1860 by architect Roy Rydell. Other places that must be visited include The Cooper House that was back built in 1894. Other than this, you can explore the Pacific Garden Mall located on the main street, the Lighthouse Field State Beach, the Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park, the Natural Bridges State Beach, the Twin Lakes State Beach and the Seabright State Beach.
A few of the cultural attractions the area has to offer include art, natural history and surfing museums along with houses of dignitaries of the ninetieth century such as A.J. Hinds House, Allan Brown Site, Branciforte Abode, Cope Row Houses and Golden Gate Villa.
The city also boasts of some of the most extravagant theatres, auditoriums and complexes where concerts, musicals, plays, dramas and comedy shows are held. Audiences have the option of making their way either to the Del Mar Theatre, the Rio Theatre or the Broadway Playhouse. Regal Santa Cruz 9, Nickelodeon Theatre, Regal Riverfront Stadium and the Pacific Culture Center are other famous venues. A few of the bands, artists and entertainers who are scheduled to perform at some of these venues include 2 Chainz, Big Boi, Christopher Owens, Dropkick Murphys, The Catalysts, James Blake, Jeff Magnum, Local Natives, Murs, New Found Glory, Opeth & Katatonia and Streetlight Manifesto.
If you are interested in any of these shows or artist, you will be glad to know that now is your chance to buy Santa Cruz tickets . Do not wait and grab your set today.