Rohnert Park Tickets
Located in the lively city of California, Rohnert Park is one of the earliest planned communities in the United States. It is situated in Sonoma City and is home to the Sonoma State University (a science and liberal arts college). The city is especially designed for its young inhabitants with many sports and recreational facilities that will keep anyone entertained. It has several parks and hiking trails which are fit for bicycle riding and horseback riding such as the one in the Crane Creek Regional Park. Rohnert Park tickets are available for many local attractions
- Gabriel Iglesias, Weill Hall At Green Music Center tickets for 08/11 07:30 PM at Weill Hall At Green Music Center ,Rohnert Park ,CA
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- Diana Krall, Weill Hall At Green Music Center tickets for 08/04 07:30 PM at Weill Hall At Green Music Center ,Rohnert Park ,CA
- Fri Aug 04 2017
- Peter Yarrow & Noel Paul Stookey Rohnert Park
- Blind Boys Of Alabama Rohnert Park
- Charlie Musselwhite Rohnert Park
- China Forbes Rohnert Park
- Dave Koz Rohnert Park
- Common Rohnert Park
- Dr John Rohnert Park
- Kenny G Rohnert Park
- Los Lobos Rohnert Park
- Los Tigres Del Norte Rohnert Park
- Marc Cohn Rohnert Park
- Maxi Priest Rohnert Park
- Mystic Roots Rohnert Park
- Noel Paul Stookey Rohnert Park
- Reggae Sunsplash Rohnert Park
- Pepper Rohnert Park
- Peter Yarrow Rohnert Park
- Tift Merritt Rohnert Park
- Tribal Seeds Rohnert Park
- Trombone Shorty And Orleans Avenue Rohnert Park
- Pink Martini Rohnert Park
- Gabriel Iglesias Rohnert Park
- St Paul and the Broken Bones Rohnert Park
- Melissa Etheridge Rohnert Park
- Diana Krall Rohnert Park
- Jake Owen Rohnert Park
- George Benson Rohnert Park
- Chick Corea Elektric Band Rohnert Park
Venues of Rohnert Park
Apart from parks, you will also have the option of visiting the infamous Scandia FunLand which features mini golf, an arcade, bumper boats, batting cages and much more. Rohnert Park’s performing arts centers are always a good option to visit. You will also find the Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries at an accessible distance from the city and a must-see for all.
Some of the best attractions in Rohnert Park are the North Bay Inn Santa Rosa, the Sonoma Creek and the Americans Best Value Inn. You can also reach out a bit and travel either to the Bolinas or Larkspur which have a total of about 600 tourist attractions. The most visited are the Alamere Falls in Bolinas and the Golden Gate Park in Larkspur.
Another one of the most attractive features of Rohnert Park has to be its climate which it shares with few other places as it has the most temperate climate in all of US. It experiences all four seasons but is spared the extreme heat of the summers and the snow in the winters. Instead, it has plenty of sunshine, almost no humidity and general lush greenery which makes it perfect for golfing, biking and hiking.
For more directions, the activity guide is always a great way for planning out your trip. The guide is usually created according to the weather so you can pick up the guide that is relevant to the time of the year when you are visiting. It lists a bunch of activities that you can do such as scuba diving and snorkeling offered by Bamboo Reef Diving Center which has all the necessary equipment and training facilities required to ensure a memorable experience. There is also Cal Skate which has a roller skating rink which is always great fun. Then there is the California bike tour which will take you through a magnificent journey through vineyards, deserts, the Central Coast, the Sierra Mountains, Lake Tahoe and finally the Pacific Coast, allowing you to view the city in all its beauty and majesty; a breath-taking experience for all indeed.
Another visit should definitely be to the Reading Cinemas (previously Pacific Theaters Rohnert Park 16), where often times you will not only find great prices on Rohnert Park tickets but a wonderful experience as well. Upcoming movies include G.I Joe: Retaliation and Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.