Quincy is a city located in Washington and offers a variety of activities to the people, which include water skiing, snow skiing, hunting, boating and tons of live concerts. These concerts are hosted by the famous venue of the city, The Gorge Amphitheatre. The theatre is an outdoor performing venue, which is situated near the Columbia River, and adds to the beauty of the place. The Amphitheatre has been listed among the most scenic concert locations in the world by The Wall Street Journal. If you haven’t been to a concert at this picturesque venue, then Quincy tickets bring you a chance to enjoy a performance at this place by your favorite singer.
CONCERTS IN QUINCY
- Paradiso Festival - 2 Day Pass, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 06/15 03:30 AM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Fri Jun 15 2018
- Joshua Fest - Sunday, Plumas Fairgrounds tickets for 07/22 10:00 AM at Plumas Fairgrounds ,Quincy ,CA
- Sun Jul 22 2018
- Watershed Festival - Sunday Admission, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 08/05 01:00 PM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Sun Aug 05 2018
- Watershed Festival - Saturday Admission, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 08/04 01:00 PM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Sat Aug 04 2018
- Watershed Festival - Friday Admission, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 08/03 01:00 PM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Fri Aug 03 2018
- Watershed Festival - 3 Day Pass, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 08/03 03:30 AM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Fri Aug 03 2018
- Paradiso Festival - Saturday Admission, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 06/16 02:00 PM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Sat Jun 16 2018
- Paradiso Festival - Friday Admission, Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 06/15 02:00 PM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Fri Jun 15 2018
- Sasquatch! Festival - Weekend Camping Pass (5/25-5/27), Gorge Amphitheatre tickets for 05/24 03:30 AM at Gorge Amphitheatre ,Quincy ,WA
- Thu May 24 2018
Venues of Quincy
The list of upcoming concerts that you can relish in the city of Quincy includes a performance by Jack Johnson, who will hit the Gorge Amphitheatre on 28th August. Johnson is a folk rock singer, who found recognition after his very first album, Brushfire Fairytales. After receiving critical acclaim for his debut record, he released five albums in the coming years and has given the audiences several hit songs, which include, “If I Had Eyes”, “Breakdown” and “Good People.” If you wish to see this eminent singer performing live before you, then Quincy tickets bring you a chance to be at his concert this August.
Aerosmith will also be performing in the city in the near future. This band is known for their trademark genres; hard rock and glam metal. In over four decades, the band has released multi-platinum albums which include their 1974 release, Get Your Wings. This was followed by Toys in the Attic and Rocks. The band’s most recent release was their 2012 album, Music from Another Dimension. Having given hit after hit, the band is amongst the best-selling rock bands of America that has released around 25 gold albums and eighteen platinum albums. Listening to them live will be a treat for the ears.
The list of singers visiting Quincy this year also includes the English musician, Steve Winwood who is famous for his solos “Back in the High Life Again” and “Valerie.” Several of his songs have also made it to the first position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, which include “Roll with It” and “Higher Love.” This eminent singer also had the honor of being inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004. You can catch him live in concert in Quincy city this time around.
Apart from all these concerts, the list of upcoming events in the city also includes several festivals like High Sierra Music Festival. This music event that will take place from 3rd-6th July will feature some of the eminent names in the world of music which include Beats Antique, Widespread Panic and the Mother Hips. With such an amazing line-up, this year’s festival will be worth attending.
Not only will the city be hosting this event, but also the famous Paradiso and Watershed festivals, along with some more concerts. Further list of concerts includes names such as, Zac Brown Band and Arcade Fire. If you too wish to be at any of these concerts and festivals then head to Quincy city and enjoy several events that will be hosted at various venues. The experience will be worth it.