Portsmouth Va Tickets
Make a list of things to do in Portsmouth VA and it will keep filling on and on with all the famous attractions and the hidden gems of the city. The city never gives you an excuse to stay in and miss out on all the happening events going on around the city almost throughout the year. So before you buy Portsmouth VA tickets , be informed that there will be a whole lot of tempting treats for you in the city that will make it hard to decide where to visit and what first.
CONCERTS IN PORTSMOUTH VA
- Rebelution, Stephen Marley & Common Kings, Union Bank & Trust Pavilion tickets for 06/30 06:30 PM at Union Bank & Trust Pavilion ,Portsmouth ,VA
- Sat Jun 30 2018
- Slightly Stoopid, Stick Figure & Pepper, Union Bank & Trust Pavilion tickets for 07/13 06:30 PM at Union Bank & Trust Pavilion ,Portsmouth ,VA
- Fri Jul 13 2018
- The Avett Brothers, Union Bank & Trust Pavilion tickets for 07/20 08:00 PM at Union Bank & Trust Pavilion ,Portsmouth ,VA
- Fri Jul 20 2018
- Buddy Guy & Jonny Lang, Union Bank & Trust Pavilion tickets for 07/21 08:00 PM at Union Bank & Trust Pavilion ,Portsmouth ,VA
- Sat Jul 21 2018
- Brian McKnight, Union Bank & Trust Pavilion tickets for 07/22 07:30 PM at Union Bank & Trust Pavilion ,Portsmouth ,VA
- Sun Jul 22 2018
- 1964 The Tribute, Union Bank & Trust Pavilion tickets for 07/27 08:00 PM at Union Bank & Trust Pavilion ,Portsmouth ,VA
- Fri Jul 27 2018
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic Portsmouth
- Blackberry Smoke Portsmouth
- Buddy Portsmouth
- Buddy Guy Portsmouth
- Jonny Portsmouth
- Mofro Portsmouth
- George Clinton Portsmouth
- Jj Grey Portsmouth
- The Revivalists Portsmouth
- The Avett Brothers Portsmouth
- Rebelution Portsmouth
- Slightly Stoopid Portsmouth
- 1964 The Tribute Portsmouth
- Stephen Marley Portsmouth
- Brit Floyd Portsmouth
- Jonny Lang Portsmouth
- Pepper Portsmouth
- Stick Figure Portsmouth
- Brian Mcknight Portsmouth
- Common Kings Portsmouth
Venues of Portsmouth Va
This seaside port city homes numerous famous historical structures, a seawall and a delightful waterfront. In addition to this, the city of Portsmouth has a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy excellent dining, shopping, art galleries, museums and a whole lot of recreational events and venues always there to welcome anyone looking for some memorable enjoyment.
Portsmouth is the site of a historic U.S. Navy facility, The Norfolk Naval Shipyard which is also known as Norfolk Navy Yard. And although the facility is located in Portsmouth, it’s named after Norfolk so as not to confuse it with the naval facility located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and because Norfolk is directly opposite the city. There is Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum for people who want to explore the eventful history of this naval facility. Portsmouth Lightship Museum and 1846 Courthouse are two more incredible places which is a must-see for every history lover.
Norfolk and Portsmouth are connected through Elizabeth River, miles of waterfront stretching across them. Tourists and visitors can enjoy a ferry ride from Olde Towne Portsmouth to Downtown Norfolk or take a ride with Carrie B Tours to watch an amazing natural harbor at all its glory.
For people who are into history, Portsmouth has Olde Towne, The Hill House and Cedar Grove Cemetery as some historically significant sites. To get full-on information of the city’s history, Olde Towne Trolley Tour is there to let visitors through all the historical buildings with a guide providing excellent narrative. Sports fans in Portsmouth has now more reasons to love the city since the formation of the Portsmouth Cavaliers in 2010, the basketball team is a part of American Basketball Association and plays its home games at the Chick-fil-A Fieldhouse. Another wonderful aspect for sports fans is the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame exhibiting the history and memorabilia of Virginia’s revered sports figures.
Portsmouth VA has something for everyone. Take Children’s Museum of Virginia for instance or Virginia Sports Hall of Fame itself as the facility also has a nice children activity area. The former is a great place for a family outing and loads of exhibits and activities to keep the young ones entertained for hours. The city of Portsmouth VA is never dull for the residents. There are live events happening every now and then with so many touring artists and theater shows stopping by the city. For people coming from other places, Portsmouth VA tickets give them a nice, intimate and a welcoming environment, giving them loads of memories to take back to their own places.