With your Montgomery tickets in hand, we give you our word that you will experience a phenomenal time in a stunning city like this. Montgomery is the stunning capital city of the state of Alabama in the United States of America. The city is the county seat of the famed Montgomery County. Situated on the Alabama River in the Gulf Coastal Plain, this city is one of those places to visit where you are bound to have a delightful experience. It is ranked on the 103rd slot as the most populous city in the entire US. It is the basic city of to vicinity known as Montgomery Metropolitan Statistical Area.
SPORTS IN MONTGOMERY
CONCERTS IN MONTGOMERY
- Thu Aug 30 2018Buy Blackberry Smoke, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre Tickets for Thu Aug 30 2018 Blackberry Smoke, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre tickets for 08/30 07:30 PM at Montgomery Performing Arts Centre ,Montgomery ,AL
- Thu Aug 30 2018
- Fri Aug 31 2018Buy Jake Owen, Chris Janson & Jordan Davis, Montgomery Riverwalk Stadium Tickets for Fri Aug 31 2018 Jake Owen, Chris Janson & Jordan Davis, Montgomery Riverwalk Stadium tickets for 08/31 07:15 PM at Montgomery Riverwalk Stadium ,Montgomery ,AL
- Fri Aug 31 2018
- Sat Sep 08 2018Buy Black Jacket Symphony: AC/DC Back in Black, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre Tickets for Sat Sep 08 2018 Black Jacket Symphony: AC/DC Back in Black, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre tickets for 09/08 08:00 PM at Montgomery Performing Arts Centre ,Montgomery ,AL
- Sat Sep 08 2018
- Sun Oct 21 2018Buy Toto, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre Tickets for Sun Oct 21 2018 Toto, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre tickets for 10/21 07:30 PM at Montgomery Performing Arts Centre ,Montgomery ,AL
- Sun Oct 21 2018
THEATER IN MONTGOMERY
- Tue Oct 23 2018Buy Paw Patrol Live, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre Tickets for Tue Oct 23 2018 Paw Patrol Live, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre tickets for 10/23 06:00 PM at Montgomery Performing Arts Centre ,Montgomery ,AL
- Tue Oct 23 2018
Venues of Montgomery
The history of the city is as such that it was formed in 1819 as a merger that occurred between two towns that are located on the Alabama River. By 1946 it was declared to be the state capital of Alabama, which represented the transfer of power to the south central locality. The first capital of the acclaimed Confederate States of America was announced to be the city of Montgomery in February in 1861; this was just for four months as in May the same year, the governing seat of went to Richmond in Virginia. Montgomery is known for being amongst the main site of the drastic events that took place in the middle of the 20th century when the African America Civil Rights Movement was underway.
Apart from the large government agencies that are being housed in the city, it also has a colossal military presence as the Maxwell Air Force Base is located there. Many popular universities such as Troy University known as the Montgomery campus, various public universities, Huntingdon College, Auburn University at Montgomery, Faulkner University as well as the Alabama State University are all located there. There are various cultural places that tourists would like to visit such as the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts and the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.
You will find an amusement park known as Blount Park which has the Carolyn Blount Theatre that is a home to the Shakespeare Festival of Alabama. The festival features performances throughout the year which comprise of local works, classics and Shakespeare’s works. The Troy University at Montgomery houses the 1200 seating theatre known as Davis Theatre for the Performing Arts. The theatre is home to the famous Montgomery Symphony Orchestra, Montgomery Ballet and Alabama Dance Theatre along with various other productions. The Jubilee City Fest takes place in Montgomery that is quite popular amongst avid fans of music and it showcases some of the greatest musicians from the industry performing live under one mega event. You can now book your Montgomery tickets and enjoy a riveting time at this superb city.