Maryland Heights Tickets
The second-ring west-central suburb of St. Louis, Maryland Heights is a great place to visit and entertain yourself. Maryland Heights tickets are giving you the opportunity to spend leisure time in a city that is fast becoming a regional hospitality and entertainment destination with a large number of hotels, restaurants and well maintained parks and recreational centers
- Kid Rock & Foreigner, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre MO tickets for 09/11 06:45 PM at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre MO ,Maryland Heights ,MO
- Fri Sep 11 2015
- Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett & Frankie Ballard, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre MO tickets for 09/26 07:30 PM at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre MO ,Maryland Heights ,MO
- Sat Sep 26 2015
- Michael Bolton Maryland Heights
- Brad Paisley Maryland Heights
- Toby Keith Maryland Heights
- Styx Maryland Heights
- Def Leppard Maryland Heights
- Foreigner Maryland Heights
- Florida Georgia Line Maryland Heights
- Justin Moore Maryland Heights
- Kid Rock Maryland Heights
- Tesla Maryland Heights
- Thomas Rhett Maryland Heights
- Frankie Ballard Maryland Heights
- Alt J Maryland Heights
- Eli Young Band Maryland Heights
- Mickey Guyton Maryland Heights
Venues of Maryland Heights
The city of Maryland Heights was incorporated in 1985 with Edwin L. Dirck city’s first mayor and Mark M. Levin City’s Administrator. The population is estimated at 100,000 with nearly 2000 businesses located in the city. The name Maryland Heights came from the first settlers, who were from Maryland and settled here. The earliest settlers in the present day city were Indians. Prior to Maryland Heights, the area was called Mokeville which was changed to Castello in 1900.
Maryland Heights is most famous for its parks and recreation spots. The city operates four parks as well as Aquaport, Sportport, a waterpark and a multi-use recreational facility. Aquaport is an outdoor water recreation facility entertaining people of all ages. Sportport is a multi-purpose athletic facility offering a wide variety of sports including football, rugby and field hockey and organizing sports competition on every level. Creve Coeur County Park is St. Louis County’s fist park, a summer resort featuring a beautiful lake and a captivating waterfall. Vago Community Park has three playgrounds, a sand volleyball court, three pavilions, picnic areas and a paved walking trail. Other famous Parks include Gerald A. Eise Memorial Park, Parkwood Park and Quiet Hollow Park.
Maryland Heights offers numerous opportunities for fun and entertainment. It is home to Hollywood Casino St. Louis. The Westport Plaza features dining and entertainment venues with concerts of world class celebrities. There is also the Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum with a huge collection of 1930s and 1920s Aircrafts. Restaurants unique to St. Louis include Dierdorf, Sammy Hagar’s Beach Bar & Grill and Hart’s Steakhouse. St. Louis Mills Outlet mall gives you an opportunity to shop that fits every budget and every taste.
Maryland Heights is a great place for outdoor activities, entertainment, concerts and dinning. So come and explore the natural history at Creve Coeur Park, entertain yourself at casinos, amphitheatres and water parks and enjoy the vibrant nightlife. From plazas to museums and restaurants, this city has many things to offer. So buy your Maryland Heights tickets and enjoy all that St. Louis has to offer.