Sitting in the heart of Texas, Lubbock is a city that has fast become one of the most lovable places in the country. A college town that takes pride in its heritage, Lubbock has become a first-choice stop for many. Over the past years, its popularity has increased by virtue of CNNMoney.com stating that the city is one of the best places to start a business. Apart from that, Lubbock has made news on account of one of the strongest education systems in the country, with the Lubbock High School acknowledged for being the best in the country for three years in a row by Newsweek. Get Lubbock tickets now, as the city gears up to host this year’s hottest events.
- Thu Dec 07 2017Buy Trans-Siberian Orchestra, United Supermarkets Arena Tickets for Thu Dec 07 2017 Trans-Siberian Orchestra, United Supermarkets Arena tickets for 12/07 07:00 PM at United Supermarkets Arena ,Lubbock ,TX
- Thu Dec 07 2017
- Tue Dec 12 2017Buy Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, City Bank Auditorium Tickets for Tue Dec 12 2017 Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, City Bank Auditorium tickets for 12/12 12:00 AM at City Bank Auditorium ,Lubbock ,TX
- Tue Dec 12 2017
- Thu Oct 12 2017Buy Air 1 Positive Hits Tour: Skillet, Britt Nicole, Colton Dixon & Tauren Wells, United Supermarkets Arena Tickets for Thu Oct 12 2017 Air 1 Positive Hits Tour: Skillet, Britt Nicole, Colton Dixon & Tauren Wells, United Supermarkets Arena tickets for 10/12 07:00 PM at United Supermarkets Arena ,Lubbock ,TX
- Thu Oct 12 2017
- Baylor Bears Tickets
- Florida Atlantic Owls Tickets
- Iowa State Cyclones Tickets
- Kansas Jayhawks Tickets
- Kansas State Wildcats Tickets
- Maine Black Bears Tickets
- Oklahoma Sooners Tickets
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Tickets
- Savannah State Tigers Tickets
- South Alabama Jaguars Tickets
- Tcu Horned Frogs Tickets
- Texas Longhorns Tickets
- Texas Tech Red Raiders Tickets
- West Virginia Mountaineers Tickets
- Wofford Terriers Tickets
- 36 Crazyfists Lubbock
- Carnifex Lubbock
- Devildriver Lubbock
- Colton Dixon Lubbock
- Miss May I Lubbock
- Obituary Lubbock
- Turnpike Troubadours Lubbock
- Whitechapel Lubbock
- Trans Siberian Orchestra Lubbock
- Jeff Dunham Lubbock
- Breaking Benjamin Lubbock
- Britt Nicole Lubbock
- Bobby Bones and the Raging Idiots Lubbock
- Bobby Bones Lubbock
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas Lubbock
- Air 1 Positive Hits Tour Lubbock
- Tauren Wells Lubbock
- Skillet Lubbock
- Entheos Lubbock
- Rings of Saturn Lubbock
Venues of Lubbock
Incorporated as a city in 1909, Lubbock stands as an upcoming hotspot for tourists and travelers. People from all over the country are heading out to the city that offers one of the most complete holiday experiences.
The city is home to some of the most famous people of the country; Buddy Holly, Dixie Chicks lead, Natalie Maines, Butch Hancock and Terry Allen are just a few names to hail from this city. Apart from that, actors Chace Crawford and renowned artist Joshua Meyer also belong to the city.
For those stopping by, there are a few essential spots that need to be visited to get the city’s complete experience. For starters, the biggest identifier of the city is its love for collegiate football. Texas Tech University is home to the Texas Tech Red Raiders football team, and the home stadium, the Jones AT&T Stadium is one of the biggest fields around. With seating for over sixty thousand people, this is a must stop for football fans. Apart from the collegiate team, other sporting teams will also stop by this state of the art facility to play.
Other than the AT&T Stadium, the Lonestar Amphitheatre is another venue which is a popular venue. This year it is set to host the likes of Paul McCartney and Five Finger Death Punch.
For music lovers, Lubbock is the city to go to. Buddy Holly, who was a native of Lubbock, was one of the most influential musicians in the rock genre. The Buddy Holly Center provides an insight into the life and legacy of the icon. Similarly, the Music Walk of Fame stands proud as it pays homage to some of the biggest names that have emerged from the area. The Lubbock Music Festival is an annual reminder of the role that this city has played in giving the music industry its biggest stars.
Other events that take place in the city are the 4th on Broadway, which is one of the biggest Independence Day festivals, The National Cowboy Symposium and Celebration and Tour de Tech Terrace.
4th on Broadway involves a parade, a concert and fireworks in lieu of Independence Day. The Cowboy Symposium hosts horse shows, art and other Wild West related activities, such as cowboy poetry. Tour de Tech Terrace is a cycling extravaganza where members of the community get together to ride around the town.
The Silent Wings Museum is another great place to visit. It offers a view into the cultural and historical significance of the area and is also a great stop for those who want to take a deeper look into World War II. Similarly, the National Ranching Heritage Center provides yet another detailed look into the history of the country.
Get Lubbock tickets now to see the city that has established itself as a hub of culture, sports, music and entertainment.