Planning to watch an upcoming show in the city of Lowell? Grab your Lowell tickets today as they have been made available for sale now
Latest Events in Sports
- The Harlem Globetrotters, Tsongas Arena tickets for 02/18 01:00 PM at Tsongas Arena ,Lowell ,MA
- Sun Feb 18 2018
- UMass Lowell River Hawks vs. Vermont Catamounts, Tsongas Arena tickets for 01/05 07:15 PM at Tsongas Arena ,Lowell ,MA
- Fri Jan 05 2018
- Umass Lowell River Hawks Vs. American International Yellow Jackets, Tsongas Arena tickets for 02/06 07:00 PM at Tsongas Arena ,Lowell ,MA
- Tue Feb 06 2018
- UMass Lowell River Hawks vs. Umass Minutemen, Tsongas Arena tickets for 01/06 07:00 PM at Tsongas Arena ,Lowell ,MA
- Sat Jan 06 2018
- UMass Lowell River Hawks vs. Providence Friars, Tsongas Arena tickets for 02/17 07:00 PM at Tsongas Arena ,Lowell ,MA
- Sat Feb 17 2018
- UMass Lowell River Hawks vs. Merrimack Warriors, Tsongas Arena tickets for 02/24 07:00 PM at Tsongas Arena ,Lowell ,MA
- Sat Feb 24 2018
- UMass Lowell River Hawks vs. Boston University Terriers, Tsongas Arena tickets for 12/08 07:15 PM at Tsongas Arena ,Lowell ,MA
- Fri Dec 08 2017
Latest Events in Concerts
- Chris Young, Kane Brown & LANCO, Tsongas Arena tickets for 02/01 07:00 PM at Tsongas Arena ,Lowell ,MA
- Thu Feb 01 2018
- Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra: Keith Lockhart - Holiday Concert, Lowell Memorial Auditorium tickets for 12/17 02:30 PM at Lowell Memorial Auditorium ,Lowell ,MA
- Sun Dec 17 2017
- Celtic Woman, Lowell Memorial Auditorium tickets for 04/05 07:00 PM at Lowell Memorial Auditorium ,Lowell ,MA
- Thu Apr 05 2018
- MercyMe & Tenth Avenue North, Lowell Memorial Auditorium tickets for 03/08 07:30 PM at Lowell Memorial Auditorium ,Lowell ,MA
- Thu Mar 08 2018
Latest Events in Theater
Venues of Lowell
The city of Lowell is part of the Middlesex County which is situated in Massachusetts. The city’s settlement started back in the 17th century after which it was incorporated as a city in the year 1826. Its geographical boundaries are stretched over almost fifteen square miles which caters to a population of one hundred thousand inhabitants. Lowell is also known as the Spindle City and the Mill City due to its giant spinning industry. At the time of its incorporation the city was planned in such a way that it would become the center for manufacturing of textiles and over the years the city has become the hub of numerous textile firms.
Lowell has a total of eight neighborhoods that it can be categorized into. These mainly include Downtown, the Acre, Belvidere, Back Central, Centralville, South Lowell, Pawtucketville and Highlands. The communities that reside in these neighborhoods include Chelmsford, Billerica, Groto, Dunstable, Dracut, Tyngsboro, Pepperell, Pelham and Tewksbury.
The city is known to hold some of the most popular entertainment events which are attended by the locals as well as audiences flying in from other states. Some of these events include the Winter Fest that initiates in the month of February each year to celebrate winter, African Festival that is held during the month of June, the Lowell Folk Festival which is a three day festival occurring during July, Lowell Southeast Asian Water Festival held in August and the Bay State Marathon held in October. Some of the city’s top attractions that celebrate culture, heritage and art include places such as Lowell Memorial Auditorium, Tsongas Center at UMass, Sampas Pavilion and the Costello Athletic Center. It is at these venues that various dance troupes, theatres, orchestras, band, artists and groups are known to perform. Some of the performances held at these venues include shows by the Arts League of Lowell, Angkor Dance Troupe, Lowell Philharmonic Orchestra, The Gentlemen Songsters and Lowell Poetry Network.
Some upcoming shows that are scheduled to be held at the Tsongas Center and Lowell Memorial Auditorium include All Time & Pierce the Wall, Bob Dylan, Fiddler on the Roof, Jillian Michaels, Kendrick Lamar & Steve Aoki, Ron White and Super WHY!. If you wish to become a part of any of these shows, all you need to do is grab Lowell tickets immediately.
Talking about the venues, the Lowell Memorial Auditorium is a twenty thousand seater indoor facility that is found in the downtown area of the city. Constructed back in the year 1922, the venue was designed by Blackall, Clapp & Whittemore. It supports names of soldiers and generals who have dedicated their lives to wars. The second venue is the Tsongas Center, which is a multi-use facility that is built on the grounds of the UMass University. Constructed back in the year 1998, it can provide space for over seven thousand spectators. Buy your tickets soon if you wish to watch a show at any of these venues.
Q:Are there any delivery charges for tsongas arena lowell daughtry tickets?
A:Delivery charges for Lowell Tickets are included in their price published online. Check it out on our page and place the order right away.
Q:How can i get lowell arena daughty seats of my own choice?
A:If you want to get Lowell Tickets seats of your own choice kindly contact our sales representative for further guidance on the given numbers.